Heroes Network I Need Staff I

Ay12thehero's Avatar Ay12thehero3/18/16 5:07 am
3/25/2016 7:29 pm
-ENDER-'s Avatar -ENDER-
Hey Guys this is Ay12thehero the Heroes Network Owner First You guys should know that this network is bungee server So we will need staff for different servers and here is the app:
Builder App:
1) Name:
2) Age:
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
5) Screenshots for your Buildings:
6) Any Previous bans:
7) Skype:

Developer App
Name
Type Of Dev : 1. Graphic Designer 2. Coding (Java, HTML, CSS...) 3.
Config Files/Server Management
If Graphic Designer, please upload examples of your work:
What programs are you familiar with (related to your field, if applicable)
Do you have any Previous Experience? If so, explain.
Why should we choose you?
Why Would U Like To Be Dev?

Admin App
1) Name
2) Age:
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
5) Will You help the server by donating:
6) Any Previous Bans:
7) Skype:
8) Maturity Level (0-10)
9) How You Can Help The Server:
10) What's Unique About You:
11) Email:

Mod App
1) Name
2) Age:
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
6) Any Previous Bans:
7) Skype:
8) Maturity Level (0-10)
11) Email:

Helper App
1) Name
2) Age:
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
6) Any Previous Bans:
7) Skype:
8)Email:

Financial Manager App
1) Name
2) Age:
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
6) Any Previous Bans:
7) Skype:
8) Maturity Level (0-10)
11) Email:
Ay12thehero
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/25/2016 7:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
-ENDER-
Developer App
Name: Kanaan Sullivan
IGN: ApertureGaming
Email: ikillpigs987@gmail.com
Type Of Dev : Coder
What programs are you familiar with (related to your field, if applicable):
Eclipse and netbeans
Do you have any Previous Experience? If so, explain: I have been modding for around two years and am getting pretty good I just never decided to release any mods.
Why should we choose you?: I am overall very mature and have a very flexible schedule, I know my way around the code pretty good to.
Why Would U Like To Be Dev?: I like looking at the code picking it apart to see whats wrong and making it overall run better.
03/25/2016 6:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Itsme_aidan
Admin App
1) Name: Aidan
2) Age: 13
3) IGN: itsme_aidan
4) Experience:I am admin on 3 other servers! All the owners says I am the most trustworthy person on their server!
5) Will You help the server by donating: I probably will
6) Any Previous Bans: Never ever! Not even a warning
7) Skype: aidan_saylor23
8) Maturity Level (0-10): 10
9) How You Can Help The Server: I can help the players and ban the hackers!
10) What's Unique About You: I am the nicest guy you will ever meet! I never ban for no reason also!
11) Email: aidansaylor323@gmail.com

Email me when you have decided! thanks!
03/25/2016 12:48 pm
Ay12thehero
BUMP!
03/25/2016 12:39 am
Ay12thehero
Still Searching BUMP!
03/24/2016 11:11 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Elle051
Admin App

1) Name: Elias

3) IGN: Elle_

4) Experience: Okay, i have been admin on big and small servers. I have seen servers falling and rising i owned an server it was only me that was helping it becuase Yea. I am proud of being H-Mod on an server with the name Multipvp I know the guy that owns the server he actually made 50k out of the serverbut i had played on that server for like a long time so i resingned.

5) Will You help the server by donating: Yes maybe in the future

6) Any Previous Bans: No

7) Skype: Ellepelel051

8) Maturity Level (0-10) 9

9) How You Can Help The Server: I can Be an Encyclopedia, being a staff member who can work with the community, and also being a demonstrative server explaining person. When I say being an Encyclopedia, I mean that if someone needs help and I am on, I will do my best to get them what they need. Which includes telling them directly, having someone who knows more than me explain, or giving them a quick link to a nice reliable page to find their information. Now onto being that Community staff member. This can be beneficial, because I am a staff member but I still look like a player, and I indirectly find out what the members want without them or yourselves having to ask them. I say this is the funniest position ever, because you can hang out and meet really cool people.

10) What's Unique About You: I am always kind to all players and abusing.

11) Email: eliasgustafsson@6gmail.com
03/24/2016 10:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
samennis1
Admin Application:

1) Name Sam

3) IGN: My IGN is samennis1

4) Experience: I have a ton of experience, PM me and I will send you all the links, I am currently staff on an upcoming network server with donations coming in already!

5) Will You help the server by donating: I'll try as hard as I can

6) Any Previous Bans: No

7) Skype: sam.ennis3

8) Maturity Level (0-10) 9-10, I may be young, But I have a very good maturity level.

9) How You Can Help The Server: I can bring great moderation and a fun experience for players to the server, Train our admins right, Have fun on the server for players and admins and just make sure that everyone is safe and happy

10) What's Unique About You: I'd say the way I work, I have 2 sides to me, People that really break the rules (Like a ton) piss me off, People who might be muted I would just be normal and tell them to please stop spamming. I have a great maturity level and I am loyal and kind to whoever needs me, I don't get out of hand with punishments or in my head, I be strict when I need to be, Soft when I need to be. I do not give excuses for "friends", If they break the rules, They break them.

11) Email:samennis127@gmail.com

Thank you for reading,
Sam
03/24/2016 10:03 am
marcolino
Moderator or Admin,
Whichever you believe is more suitable

1) Name Marco
3) IGN: SeeMeRolling
4) Experience: I was an admin on DiaArmy, a moderator on ObsidianRealms, and a Head-Admin on GamerzNetworks
5) Will You help the server by donating: I will definitely consider it
6) Any Previous Bans: Never
7) Skype:marcolinomania
The reason I deserve to be staff on your server: I deserve to be a staff member on your server because I am dedicated to helping out this server because I am an active player who plays Minecraft about 8hrs + a day and I could spend at least 5+ of those hrs just helping out on the server I have lots of experience, given that I have played Minecraft since 2012 so I know a ton about the game and I'm willing to take that knowledge into account when answering questions, and when helping the server with it's daily necessities. I am a great collaborator. I work well with staff, to the point where I don't get in arguments with them. I maintain a good relationship with them, and make sure that lower staff ranks/same staff ranks are doing what they are supposed to be doing, not abusing their commands etc. I have a lot of experience staffing servers considering I have moderated 2 servers, headed up the Administrating team and been an Admin in the other. The servers are: ObsidianRealms, GamerzNetworkz, DiaArmy, and CakeRealmz. Some of the servers such as ObsidianRealms went very far, the others couldn't afford to keep the server running, so I really hope that this server will be different and will become popular.
10) What's Unique About You: I have the capability to make your server amazing
11) Email:
marcolinomadrid@gmail.com
03/24/2016 2:06 am
Ay12thehero
Still Searching Bump!
03/23/2016 11:15 am
Redawesome111
-snip-
03/23/2016 3:09 am
Omegabrandon
Admin App
1) Name: Brandon
2) Age: 15
3) IGN: Omegabrandon
4) Experience: I have been admin on 3 servers before and moderator on 1 server
5) Will You help the server by donating: Not sure yet.
6) Any Previous Bans: No i have not been banned
7) Skype: Omegabrandon
8) Maturity Level (0-10) : 9
9) How You Can Help The Server: i will be able to be on a lot so i can help when needed
10) What's Unique About You: i am a nice guy and i love to lend a hand
11) Email: brandonepic333@hotmail.com
03/23/2016 12:27 am
Ay12thehero
Bump! Still Searching
03/22/2016 3:59 pm
CuteEmma
Admin App
1) Name: Emma
2) Age: 16
3) IGN: CuteEmma
4) Experience: I have been staff for a few servers but the servers closed because they could no longer be funded.
5) Will You help the server by donating: I might be able to it depends
6) Any Previous Bans: None that I know of
7) Skype: alexis.love13
8) Maturity Level (0-10): 8-9
9) How You Can Help The Server: I can help all around (where ever i am needed)
10) What's Unique About You: My name had to be change when I attended school (i can tell you why latter)
11) Email: lovealexis1313@gmail.com
03/22/2016 9:12 am
Ay12thehero
BUMP! Still Searching
03/21/2016 2:16 pm
FezzMan
1) Name: Eli
3) IGN: TrewCrafter
4) Experience: Network Owner for 2 years had about 50 to 70 players online daily.
5) Will You help the server by donating: When I have the chance, yes.
6) Any Previous Bans: Nope
7) Skype: eli616u
8) Maturity Level (0-10) 8
9) How You Can Help The Server: Bring nice custom builds to the server, config plugins, etc.
10) What's Unique About You: I can create nice and unique builds.
11) Email: smitheli0802@gmail.com
03/21/2016 1:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Eximius
In-Game Name: President_Prez

Have you ever been banned(if so, why?): No, i Haven't been banned

Do you have skype: Yes i do have Skype and it is: Pixelcrafters.co

Will you be active on the forums: Yes i will be active on the forums almost daily.

Will you be active on the server: I will be on the server, every day, unless something major happens

How often can you be on the server each day: I will Online on the server for about 3-5 hours each work day, and about 5-8 hours on non-work days.

What would you rate yourself on Common Sense: I would rate my common sense as a 8.

What would you rate yourself on your speaking skills: I would honestly rate myself as a 7 for speaking skills, as i do sometimes stutter when nervous.

What would you rate yourself on maturity: I would rate my self as a 6 on maturity, as I am a polite young man, but I get over excited sometimes. .

Is English you first language: Yes English is my first language.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Jeremy A. Hill, I was Born into a family on February 24th, 2001, which makes me 14 years old. I am involved in Fall Sports such as Soccer, and Cross Country. I also have a older and a younger brother who if your on Skype with me, will hear either one of them, but that is rare. I Love to read, and Help others as I am the Class President of my High school 9th grade, I also, am a Ambitious Young Studious Fellow with a passion to succeed, and to help others Succeed.

What do you have to offer the server: I Can offer to the server my coding skills, Cheerfulness, my denoted sense of being Optimistic, and most importantly my time, and Devoted love to the server. I can Help Out where ever needed, as well as any time needed, unless i have school, or work. Also I could help develop the server into a new era of excellence.

Why should you be chosen for Staff: I feel that i should be chosen for staff as i am a good Person, with good standings with the server's population. I also have experience of staff on a server as I was a Helper on CriticalMC, and i also used to own a network, until i shut down due to lack of funds. I know that you might not chose me, but i will still make time in my life to Come and play, hang out, and have fun on this server.

Describe what makes a good leader: I am a good leader, as i have a good heart, very optimistic, and very devoted to things. One thing that i am very devoted to is Helping everyone succeed in their daily lives, with short term goals, as well as Long term Achievements. I have received several awards acknowledging these things, such as the Leader of the Month, National Honors Society, and many other awards. Almost everyone that has met me has said that i am a very good leader, with abilities that are amazing for a boy my age.

Describe how you would and could be a good leader and role-model on the server: I will help Bring People onto the server, and help them learn and grasp the concept of this server. I will also Deliver Consequences when i fell appropriate, and help them understand what they did wrong, and try to make them see how to change, so it won't happen again.
03/21/2016 9:35 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
CrumpetBobner
Would you be interested in donating to help the server...? That's a application question? Why?
03/21/2016 8:16 am
rudderz243
Developer App:

Name:
Glynn Rudman

IGN:
rudderz243

Click to reveal

Email: rudderz243@outlook.com

Type Of Dev :

3. Config Files/Server Management

What programs are you familiar with (related to your field, if applicable):
I am familiar with loads of plugins! All of the essesntials suite, Factions, McMMO, DisguiseCraft, uSkyBlock, UltimateHub, WorldEdit, WorldGaurd, PermissionsEX, Bportals, GroupManager, bPermissions, UltimateHub and more.. Also good with the general Spigot, Bukkit, Vanilla and BungeeCord configurations if needed!

Do you have any Previous Experience? If so, explain.:
Yes, I used to own a server and we had about 20 people on at any given time! Unfortuantly, funding ran dry and I was sadly forced to close it, and I am usually helping around on the Server Help thread here on PMC

Why should we choose you?:

I have experience, and am willing to really help on this server. Above all, I am mature (8.5/10) and am not one of those staff that just abuse power. I am also good in a Helper position as I am known to be reasonable.

Why Would U Like To Be Dev?
:
I would like to be Developer on this server as it seems like a nice place to be. More practice at my developing skills means I can only get better, and I am generally always open to helping
03/21/2016 7:03 am
Ay12thehero
Bump! Still Searching for Staff!!
03/20/2016 12:53 am
Ay12thehero
Accepted! BUMP
03/19/2016 5:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
1) Name My name is adam warfum,

2) Age: I am 15 years of age.

3) IGN: CyanitePlays

4) Experience: About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.

5) Will You help the server by donating: Depends.

6) Any Previous Bans: Never.

7) Skype:I will only display this if accepted, due to DDoS reasons.

9) How You Can Help The Server: I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to Moderate the server and make sure everybody is having a fun time. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.

10) What's Unique About You: Question 9 Seems to answer this adequately.

11) Email: Same reasons from skype.
03/19/2016 1:46 am
9999999g
Name Mitchell
3) IGN: 99g
4) Experience: I've been head admin on a server for around a year but shut down
5) Will You help the server by donating: I would
6) Any Previous Bans: nope. Just temp bans for swearing
7) Skype: mteeter9
9) How You Can Help The Server: I will watch for cheaters and keep look at chat and dis out punishments that are needed
10) What's Unique About You: funny, kind, helpful
11) Email: mitchellsaidhi7

Mod App
1) Name
2) 99g
9) How You Can Help The Server: I will watch for cheaters and keep look at chat and dis out punishments that are needed
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
6) Any Previous Bans:
7) Skype:
8) Maturity Level (0-10)
10) What's Unique About You
11 ) email:

Helper App
1) Name99g
Please contact me if I get accepted skype: mteeter9
03/19/2016 12:47 am
Ay12thehero
BUMP!
03/18/2016 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Network
OswaldMurphy
Admin Application - I am a Dev but I do not want to be a developer.

1) Name: Ashton (Dont need my last name)
3) IGN: OswaldMurphy
4) Experience:

Mod on ArkhamNetwork. I was offered admin but left before that all happened. I have owned many servers in the past. I am well known in the dev community. I know how to make websites and such. I know the best hosting. I am not new to being a staff member. I know every command and just about everything I would need to know. I can adapt quick to changes!

No. I will help the server to gain more donations which will help with the player base. The player base is the key thing to a amazing server. When I see players on, it means it's probably a pretty good server.

6) Any Previous Bans:
Only was banned from a smaller server, "LuckyPrison" for "Staff manipulation which I didn't do, they just wanted to hurt arkham!
So not any real bans!

7) Skype:
live:ashtoncfl

8) Maturity Level (0-10)
I would say my maturity level is about an 8. I know when to be "Funny" and when to be serious. I get done what is needed and have a lot of time for it. I know how to handle players and how to treat them.

I can add a ton of things. I look and see there is no reason to donate. I don't see a point. I will add a ton of reasons people will want to donate. I will improve the player base. I have made a lot of plugins to just simply make your server look/run better.
I can bring new gamemodes (if you have the funds of course) and I am not looking for money. I just would like to help!

I am experienced, I know what I am doing, and I am smart. There are a ton of "unique" things about me. I am extremely mature and can be funny. I know how to handle a person. I am not an average player you see. Like I have already said I was offered Admin on arkhamnetwork - think I can run admin here !

11) Email: ashtoncfl@gmail.com
03/18/2016 12:48 pm
[Fruit987]
This is Fruit987, and my Admin Application.
My name is Ethan, or my in-game username is Fruit987. I am 15 years old. As I said earlier, my username is Fruit987. I have been staff on three servers, four including my private one. I have tested commands and world edit, and I am experienced with most commands. I cannot donate, as I have no money. Luckily, I have not been banned from any servers, but I have been temp-jailed for fighting with another person during PvP. Sadly, I don't have any skype. On a scale of 1-10, I am a good 7. I am honest, fair, and believe in the right, but I also enjoy a good joke. I can help the server by being there, separating people if needed, and I can also get the punishment just right. For extensive swearing, I mute them for 30 minutes most of the time. For grief, I ban them or or temp-ban depending on how bad the damage is. I can do permissions and coding averagely well. I also help people, and a generally friendly person. I can play 3 instruments, in order from best to worst. Violin, Piano, Flute. I am told I make puns so bad they're good, and a funny person. My primary email is
Click to reveal
ethanhanock03@gmail.com
I hope I am considered for the Admin Position! Thank you for reading my reply.
03/18/2016 12:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
xSkyDaWolf
1) Name: Skyler
3) IGN: _Sassy_Cheetah_
4) Experience: I have Been Staff on about 3 servers. I was Mod and Up. People Respected me and Thought i was kinda like,idk boss????Ye xD
5) Will You help the server by donating: Sure !
6) Any Previous Bans: No. No Bans.
7) Skype: CheetahCat2005 (So U Know im not born in 2005 its when i got skype)
8) Maturity Level (0-10) About....6-8
9) How You Can Help The Server: I could make more....like servers. Make more peeps come in a way.Build More Stuff Like........STUFF xD
10) What's Unique About You: I Can Be Rude at times when i can. I Can Kinda Build..... And well i can be...nice???? Watever AND I CAN BE FUN
11) Email: cailin.lecuona@gmail.com
03/18/2016 7:30 am
Ay12thehero
All Accepted!
03/18/2016 7:14 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
Financial Manager App
1) Name
Damien
2) Age:
3) IGN:
DamienPlayz
4) Experience:
In a financial way ive always been good with money plus im excellent at maths which means ill be able to notice us loosing money or gaining before it even happens. Ive also had loads of experience in servers in many roles, including: Owner, Developer, Manager, admin and mod

If i can i would, but i dont have a debit card yet, once i do i can happily donate to the server
6) Any Previous Bans:
None
7) Skype:
damien.rees1
8) Maturity Level (0-10)
I can help with not only the role this position im applying for, but also provide help for the community and other staff members in need

Im very good with people so there will never be a breakdown between when and where i can work. as i fit into all areas of work i can take multiple roles at once

11) Email:
damiensrrees@gmail.com
03/18/2016 5:23 am
SMIDLET0306
Developer App:

1) Name: Liam

2) Age: 14 and a half

3) IGN: RavaPollo

4) Any Previous Experience Well i have only really been a staff member on two servers. Firstly i was an Developer on a server called Mystic-Craft, which recently got shutdown due to a lack of server funds, also i did originally own a MC server with about 10-15 players on daily, but eventually i could not afford to run the server anymore, so i had to shut it down.

5) What Plugins do you know: The plugins which i currently know about commands etc are: Worldedit, Essentials, iDisguise, Groupmanager, Permissionsex (Not much, but i can learn if necessary) ClearLagg, Worldguard and Multiverse-Core

6) Do you know about Bungeecord, GTA,Minigames and Prison Well i am not really familiar with Bungeecord, but i could possibly learn about it maybe from you, also i do know how to set up Prison for servers, it is quite easy (Plugin wise)

7) Any Previous Bans: Currently, i have not been banned on any server yet and i hope to keep it that way

8) Skype: live:liamsmid

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and GOOD LUCK to all those applying as well!
03/18/2016 5:15 am
Ay12thehero
Now?
03/18/2016 5:12 am
AutoAura_
Please separate the apps, My brain hurts looking at this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome