forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Heroes of Westfold - LARGE PROJECT NEEDS TEAM!

1 emerald11 replies522 views
created 10/30/2014 5:22 am by Legends1994
last reply 10/31/2014 10:51 pm

Welcome, and thank you for clicking on my forum post.
Heroes of Westfold is a server that has been talked about among a small group of people lead by Legends1994 who has been running servers since July 19th 2010. Don't believe me? check my signup date on Planet Minecraft.

Without revealing all our genius ideas we will say this, Heroes of Westfold aim to rank within the top 10 RPG servers once its established and running with no kinks.
We're offering the community a chance to join our team and help us run this project until open days on the server.

My Biography can be found here so you can get to know me
http://heroesofwestfold.enjin.com/forums/m/27270471/viewthread/16728287-legends1994s-biography

Currently we are seeking

x1 Terra-former,
Not any terraformer, we need one to produce a map to the scale of for example lets say.... Skyrim! We do not fancy fairy maps and such like that we want something that would of legitimately been in the medieval period. So lets clear that up, no seas of lava with massive volcanoes and trees that are the size of Jupiter.

x5-10 Builders,
Each builder will be given a zone of the map once the awesome handpicked Terra-former has done his magic. You will be in charge of either building a Town/Village/Outpost and so on whatever we give you that we see suits your building level. Once again we don't want any fancy weird shit that you-ll look at and be like that kid was on acid when this was made. We want legitimate buildings kind of like Skyrim or medieval times. (Just a side note, if you abuse this or destroy others items you'll of course be perm banned.)

x1-2 Developers,
Developers will be a must for our server, and were not talking small chat plugins either. We will need Developers that CAN do unique items and also the simple. We will make our decisions based off what you've done in the past and also were unsure of what exactly needs to be Developed at this point as the game maps not even made

x1 Graphics Designer,
Keeping this description simple, needs to know Enjin like bread and butter cause once our server takes off we will also need our website to look the part as well.

And there will of course be other ranks we have not thought of yet as its early stages but please do not ask to be admin/mod because seriously that's annoying as anything when there's no server to admin.

If you spark interest please comment below, we are not some small server that will be running for a month or so and get no players. We plan to inject cash money into this to make it work as we have dreamed it.

I do not stalk Planet Minecraft 24/7 so if i don't respond straight away please do not spam this forum.
Posted by avatar
Legends1994
Level 25 : Expert Dragon
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

11 replies

10/31/2014 10:51 pm
Legends1994
ATTENTION ALL BUILDER APPLICATIONS !
I know you've already probably filled out an application but just for my records were keeping all the applications on our website so we have a copy and we wont lose them on external websites such as Planet Minecraft, Minecraft forums etc.

Here is a link please just fill one in for our records
http://heroesofwestfold.enjin.com/forum ... ead/page/1
10/31/2014 7:44 pm
Legends1994
do you have some work i could view
10/31/2014 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jill_likes_TNT
I would be interested in building on the server (I am experienced)
10/31/2014 6:49 pm
Legends1994
Also looking for YouTubers !
10/31/2014 7:29 am
Legends1994
added you then my friend will be intouch
10/31/2014 5:31 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
Hmm, I would like to apply for terraformer, can we talk over Skype please? My Skype is DecryptTHIS, thanks.
10/30/2014 9:12 pm
Legends1994
Bump
10/30/2014 6:37 am
Legends1994
couldnt find you mate just tried search
= facebook.william.fitzpatrick.184
10/30/2014 6:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MrWilliamMC
This Looks awesome! I made a Builder application so could I send it to you through skype?
10/30/2014 5:36 am
Legends1994
added you then Daniel, hope to hear from you
10/30/2014 5:35 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Tiga3299
Yeh mate this server looks pretty mad, I'm happy to send you my Builder Application on skype or something : daniel.thompson321
Cheers
Dan aka Tiga3299

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome