Hirering

creepersserversucks's Avatar creepersserversucks10/2/12 5:29 pm
10/3/2012 9:19 pm
DAP's Avatar DAP
please make your own app and you have to have skype because if i like your app ill contact you to be admin on my server
creepersserversucks
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/03/2012 9:16 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
rn_apple
You spelled hiring wrong -_-
10/03/2012 9:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Forget that, he didn't even put what the thread is about
10/03/2012 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ElectricSky
IGN:mayomatt915
Applying For:Admin
Have you ever been banned?Once For Calling Owner A Abusive person
Why you should be staff: I Have Been Staff On 4 Servers Before And im Very Mature And Responsible
When can you be on the server:4-6 Hours Daily
Mature:Yes Very 9/10
More info: Oh Well I Want It Because Quite Frankly I Love Playing Minecraft Its A Fun Game And Very Addictive Im Not A Big Fan Of People Abusing Others And Just Watching Them Torture Them With TP Killing And Such Im More Of A Mature Person Who Likes To Keep Things In Order Like No Hacking Or Any Of That Nonsense I Mean Yeah Sure There Is More People Who Can Achieve Much More Than What I Can Do But I Mean I Put A Lot Of Effort When Im Staff In A Server Because I Know This Server Will BEcome Really Popular And Cool Definatly Not AN Abuser Of Power First Off Because I Enjoy Building Houses Building And Such But When It Comes To PVP Im Fair Because I Know How It Feels To Be Abused By Staff If Someone Needed Help I Would Ask Them What They Need Help With For Example If Theyre Getting TP Killed I Would Warn The Abuser Then After If He COntinues I WOuld Most Likely Temporarely Jail Him Or Kick Him Or De-Rank Him If Staff abused I Would Screenshot His Abusive Actions And Report Him To You Immediatley Thanks If You Need More Info Contact Me On Skype Thanks julio.3697 <--- SKYPE Im Online Right Now
10/03/2012 8:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Polterghist
I would like to apply, i have been op on 3 servers mod on 1 owner of 2 co owner of 1 admin on 3 and head admin on 1 i am nice, mature and fun , i am a good builder i can make spawns shops(aslong as you have chest shop) i have been a builder for a few servers i am still op on 2 servers and mod on 1 i would love to help out the server i am willing to take any position you have for me, i would make a great staff member. i think you would be glad to have me(: . My skype is skulljoygtamaster.

List of skills!

Building skills : 9/10
Admin/op/owner/co-owner/admin/head-admin/mod skills: 10/10
Plugin skills :4
Shop making skills(chest shop): 10
Maturaty Level: 10/10
Niceness level: 9
10/03/2012 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sweetchilly
Im intrested as well i have been mod for 6 servers and became admin of 4 of them i do have some skill making spawn nd other building to get your server started if you need anthing contact me at pedobear801
10/03/2012 6:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jailbreaker3765
I would like to apply I'm currently a mod on a different server but have been an admin on 2 other (1 closed down, 1 died out) I would love to be a part of you server if you want to talk and get something going my Skype is jailbreaker3765!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome