-why i can trust you
-how old are you (gender)
-how much do you normally play
-how much can you dedicate to the server
-why should i choose you

please answer all of these questions if you want to be admin on my server
creepersserversucks
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/20/2012 10:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KidneyKraft
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? I am currently in the rank of "Police" on a server called "MaxBuild". But it isn't 24/7, so whenever it is up, I am stuck with some other boring servers, completely unlike this one.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
10/20/2012 9:59 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
BLACKOUT722
-Good at building yes i am very good at building in a range of ten i would say about 8 and a half
-good at red stone yes well kinda around 8/10
-have to have Skype yes if you accept me i will give you it
-admin experience i have been owner on around four servers co_owner on one head admin on three admin on two senior mod on one head mod on one mod on one
-why i can trust you i believe that you can not buy or enforce trust but i can come on the server as a trial admin or something or a trial co-owner Lol thats something and i can earn your trust that way i do not you to accept me straight away
-how old are you (gender) 13 Male
-how much do you normally play a lot i dont know 6 hours a day
-how much can you dedicate to the server 6 hours everyday almost on weekends i can probably do a bit more
-why should i choose you i am a very good player builder and plugineer if thats a word :/ i can help with permissions know some must have plugins im very good when it comes to the server console i am very reliable and trust worthy
Hope you accept me.
Thanks, blackout722
10/20/2012 9:08 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
kazlin
-Good at building:Yes
-good at red stone:Yep
-have to have Skype:Yes (kazzlin11)
-admin experience:On 4 servers
-why i can trust you:Im nice, English and wanting to help!
-how old are you (gender):male, 13
-how much do you normally play:Every day
-how much can you dedicate to the server:2-4 h monday to friday, 3-8 hours on sat and sun.

-why should i choose you:Im Cool
10/20/2012 9:06 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
madspud-98
-Good at building : YES, I am quite good, ya know..
-good at red stone : Erm, yea, can't be that hard!
-have to have Skype : Yerp! My name is maddie.spurling
-admin experience: Been admin on 3 servers, been co-owner on one..yea..
-why i can trust you : I'm a girl:3 hehe
-how old are you (gender) : 13
-how much do you normally play: Erm, probably about 2-3hours a day..
-how much can you dedicate to the server : I will be on as much as I can:)
-why should i choose you : Because you can trust me! I would really like to help out!
10/20/2012 9:04 am
creepersserversucks
you also need tekkit
10/20/2012 9:01 am
Level 22 : Expert Geek
irSilver
-Good at building yes!
-good at red stone yes!
-have to have Skype yup!
-admin experience alot, I own S1lverCraft - mc.s1lvercraft.net
-why i can trust you - Im a geniune guy
-how old are you (gender) em how old i am gender?? 14male
-how much do you normally play alot
-how much can you dedicate to the server alot
-why should i choose you Im a owner and admin on 3 servers

please answer all of these questions if you want to be admin on my server
10/20/2012 8:59 am
creepersserversucks
10/20/2012 8:58 am
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
slicer692
Good at building- Yes heres some pics of my latest builds http://s1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag159/_XENON54_/

-good at red stone- Yes, somewhat, I like to experiment with it

-have to have Skype- I dont have skype and i cant get it. Im sorry. I still hope you put me into consideration. I am a very good helper and a great person to be around. I am very trustworthy and a fun person. Plz put me into consideration.

-admin experience- I have plenty admin experience. I have also ran my own server so i know alot about how to run them and most of the commands.

-why i can trust you- You can trust me because I know how hard it is to set up servers and its hard to trust people that you think will ruin your server. I have been thru all of that. Some just greifed my server not to long ago. Now I am very carefull of who i choose to help out on servers.

-how old are you (gender) 17, Male

-how much do you normally play- Weekdays 2-3 hours Weekends 4-6 hours

-how much can you dedicate to the server- If its a good server: 2-3 hours

-why should i choose you- You should choose me because i have ALOT of experience of being staff and running servers. I am very good at problem solving and am a very fun person to be around. I am funny and like to make jokes, although I can be serious if i wanted to and if something is serious.

Thank You, Plz PM me if i am accepted or post on my comment,
If you have any other questions plz ask,
Xenon~
10/20/2012 8:48 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Borgore
-Good at building: Yes, Kind of.
-good at red stone: Some redstone i can do!
-have to have Skype: netsky_97 (No Mic)
-admin experience: I've owned a server, and co-owned a couple of times; therefore i know quite a lot of plugin commands, and i think i'd be a good Admin.
-why i can trust you: 'Cause i'm very trustworthy; I've never lost someone's trust.
-how old are you (gender) 14; Male.
-how much do you normally play: Depends At least 1 hour per day!
-how much can you dedicate to the server: Most of my time that's available.
-why should i choose you: You should choose me people i'm very helpful, i hate people that abuse their commands etc. And i like minecraft ofc ;O
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome