HIRING ALL RANKS! Need Dev, Builders, Admins BADLY!

Sin_Seven's Avatar Sin_Seven6/18/16 9:04 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 49
7/10/2016 5:46 am
EssentialsX's Avatar EssentialsX
WELCOME

Hello. I am Sin_Seven and I am starting a brand new Minecraft Server .

If you are interested there is an application below. The list is NOT in an order of most needed to least needed. (We will add pay once the server is up and running for players)

Current Ranks Needed Are

Plugin Manager

Community Manager

Staff Manager

Head Admin

Admin

Head Moderator

Helper

Developer

Head Developer

Head Builder

Builder

NOTE: You can send your app on the PMC post or VIA Skype. Also you must have a nice application. No half assing it!

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE PROOF FOR EACH SERVER/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE YOU WORKED WITH/FOR

1) IGN:

2) Age:

3) Timezone:

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):

5) Position/Rank Applying For:

6) Why Should You Have This Rank:

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:

8) Previous Experience:

9) Skype (If you have it):

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:

12) Extra/Other:

13) Questions/Concerns you have:

14) Essay [Optional] :

_________________[/center]

Server IP for our Recruitment Server is below (Come on to the server if you want to apply on a book and quill) (Though we would prefer you do it over skype or on this PMC post/thread)

IP: Will be given to you if you are accepted as it is only open for workers/staff currently! If you want access to it to APPLY on the server please message me VIA Skype or on PMC.

If you want to contact me VIA skype: SinSevenSkype

[Please do not ask for high ranks if your app isn't going to reflect you deserve it]

[Excuse my horrifyingly bad grammar and such]

[NOTE: Just because you are the first to apply for a rank does not mean you instantly get it]
Sin_Seven
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2016 5:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
EssentialsX
@xbot9000

Undecided, still don't know what position

@Kaybro

Undecided

@chappy12310

Denied

@PMCHelpAreaProtect

Denied

@inferno09

Undecided on position
07/06/2016 9:46 pm
NewbieGamesYT
What do helpers do?
07/05/2016 1:31 am
Inferno09
1) IGN: Inferno09

2) Age: 16

3) Timezone: EST

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Whatever involves server management at all levels. Including management of server files like plugins, config, mods, etc., as well as other (mostly) behind the scenes work.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I've worked as a volunteer IT technician at my school, and have run multiple minecraft servers with and without GUI like Multicraft in the past, since 1.5.2

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since 1.4.7

8) Previous Experience:
Owning multiple (now-dead) servers
Co-Owning (and doing all of the work for) http://forums.corpsesinc.com

9) Skype (If you have it): live:wildfireworlds1

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I can work almost all day for the entire summer, though I have to spend time on school work during weekdays and (sometimes) the weekends after summer. I manage a website, a server, and a few other things in my (currently) free time.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: No preference

12) Extra/Other: PM me on Skype in reply, please.

14) Essay [Optional] : Better explained in viewing my current work:
Modpack: Mage World Unleashed on the Technic Launcher
TS3 Server: mc1.corpsesinc.com (I know, misleading IP... Was previously only meant for the server (below)
Modded Minecraft Server: mc1.corpsesinc.com (In beta, but joinable, be careful if joining before the sixteenth. The official release date is 7/25/16)
06/26/2016 12:42 am
PMCHelperAreaPortect
1) IGN: NewGamingHD

2) Age: 13 (Obviously going to 8th)

3) Timezone: Central

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8-9 (If I were 10, That would be crazy!)

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Community Manager

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I like to aim big for a lot of ranks, this is my first time actually applying for Manager as I go for Moderator & work my way up, I've changed my mind aimed big! I should have this rank because I have good leadership skills, to be honest when it comes to some things I may need some help from fellow staff members. By saying on the last sentence by Meaning if there were 40 people all arguing I would need help is what I mean. Community Manager is about volunteering, I will always try my best in time of needs, I will always try to make the community a Better place! Let me explain something before I continue I have Co-Owner(d) a server before, but didn't have much players, also Developed on a 40-140 player(s) a say server that was kinda a leadership type of rank. I'd really like to actually have a chance to try out the Manager rank. I want to be community manager because there would be many opportunity(s) to become a leader & lead the server to being the greatest!

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since I've finally figured it out, I've been playing for 4 Years back in 2012 or 2013, I know it was 1.7 so I guess 2013.

8) Previous Experience: I cannot show proof of my previous experience but up there I told some of it, I hope you understand why I can't.

9) Skype (If you have it): live:hengeveld05

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I do not like to share that, it's a think.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team

12) Extra/Other: Not much to say.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: My Concern is will I be treated the same as everybody else, anyways If I'm accepted as community manager I'd still like to be treated the same.

14) Essay [Optional] : No thanks
06/25/2016 11:53 pm
chappy12310
Name: Cameron

Ign: Chappy12310

Skype/Discord: Chapsterini

Applying for which rank: Youtuber!

Experience: I have never been staff on another server before, but I would love to become one!

Do you do youtube: Yes I do! Here is the link if needed!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-KYp ... 6zYW4riKOg

How long can you be online: It varies, most times I can be online for however long I want. Some Thursdays, some Mondays and most Tuesdays I cant go on because I do stuff...but most other days I can

Why should you be staff/builder/YT: I would love to advertise your server to make it popular for you so that you can have a great community on your server ! I think I would also be able to bring a good amount of people on your server!

What could you bring that would support us: More people, a big community, upgrade server if needed (Such as building and stuff!), Etc.

I really hope you accept this application as I would love to become a staff on your server, and I would love to advertise your server so that it becomes a popular server !
Thankyou for your time,
Chappy12310!
06/24/2016 7:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kaybro
1) IGN:

Kaybro

2) Age:

3) Timezone:

EST/EDT

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):

8 1/2

I have had plenty of experiences as a staff member in the past and know how to handle most mild situations. I am not the best at building, but I can make amends if it is required. I'm also a rather fast learner and can adjust quickly to many situations.

About five and a half years now.

8) Previous Experience:

Co-owner x 2, admin x 2, moderator x 3, other staff specific to a server (such as guard) x 2. Most of them were in small, close community servers except for two prison ones I held staff in. One was fairly large with about 200 people daily, while the other was smaller with about 75 people.

Kaybroplaysmc ( it's an old name )

I like to believe my strengths are that I'm creative, very flexible to different situations and changes, I enjoy sticking to the rules and enforcing them in a play-friendly way, and my willingness to help around with everything from servers projects to building to player interactions. My weaknesses are probably that I'm not the best when it comes to brainstorming up ideas for things ( such as builds ) unless I'm given firm directions.

While I know working as team can be extremely effective and easy to spread the work out among others whilst helping each other, I believe solo work is definitely an option for smaller, more self-manageable tasks. Pretty much: teamwork seems more fit for larger things while solo is best for smaller jobs.

12) Extra/Other:

My top priority as a Moderator would be as the title implies -- moderating. I would make sure there is a safe and welcoming environment for new and long-time players, and help wherever I am needed. I like to consider myself a fairly kind person, while I'm also very set to rules and conscious of enforcing them in the most effective and player-friendly way. I'd look over everything and help to my abilities to treat issues as they arise meanwhile helping around.
06/23/2016 9:13 pm
xbot9000
1) IGN: My ign is Zebac

2) Age: I am 15 years old.

3) Timezone: I am in the pacific timezone.

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): I would say a 9 because I am a very mature person but I like to have fun as well.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: I am applying for Head-Mod/Mod or Head-Admin/Admin (whichever you need)

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I feel like I should have this rank because I am a very loyal person and I will dedicate my time to this server. When I am a staff on a server I not only get on once in a while to do my job, I put in the extra work to make it the best server it can be. If I am a moderator, I will keep the server peaceful and make sure everyone is following the rules. If I am Head-Moderator, I will make sure Moderators are doing their jobs and set a good example for them. If I am admin, I will make sure the server is going well, notify the owner of issues, and fix things that need fixing. If I am head-admin I will be in charge of the admin, set example, and make sure the server reaches its full potential.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since I was in 4th grade, I am currently in 10th.

8) Previous Experience: I have been an Admin, Moderator, Helper, Builder, and Co-Owner on many other servers. My specialty would most likely be head-mod because I am good at being in charge and keeping everything clean and peaceful.

9) Skype (If you have it): CoJaGi45 and I am always willing to use it.

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths: I am very positive, I am loyal, I can dedicate my time, I make lots of friends, I am very smart, I know what to do if something is going wrong, and I am a nice person.

Weaknesses: I get angry sometimes and take it out on people (uncommon) and my world edit skills could use some help.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Definitely as a team but I will work solo if needed.

12) Extra/Other: I am a very outgoing person, I play lots of sports, I love going to the beach, and minecraft is definitely a great place for me to relax and have fun.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: How and when will we be notified about results?

14) Essay [Optional] : I just want to say that I am glad you took the time to read all of this and I hope to be a part of your staff! Thanks!

06/23/2016 8:57 pm
Sin_Seven
@xxcritz

Denied.

@sea

accepted just skype me.

@Antlo.

Undecided, talking to you via skype.
06/21/2016 10:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xxCritz
1) IGN: xxCritz

2) Age: 14

3) Timezone: Central

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 10

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head-Mod

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I should have this rank because, I am very trusted by a lot of people, I am very good with most plugins thanks to having been staff on 3 other servers! (Radiationcraft, Hazardpvp,185.38.149.24,)

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years.

8) Previous Experience: I have had experience with the following staff positions: Mod, Helper, Admin, Owner and because I have been a Owner of a server I have the experience with the biggest responsibilities of them all!

9) Skype (If you have it): sp33dy_fast

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I am very good at math and being a good helper with players. My weakness is that I don't like to READ!

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I don't have any problem with working as a team or working solo.

12) Extra/Other: My hobbies are playing games, riding dirt bike, sleeping, and chilling.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: I have one question and that is what kind of server is this?

14) Essay [Optional] :
06/21/2016 10:21 pm
SeaWaffles22
Good luck reading this

1) IGN:

SeaWaffles22

2) Age:

3) Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):

Professionally: 10/10

Socially: "...ha you'll see" (Mel B of Spice Girls, Wannabe 1997)

Builder
and anywhere else you need me

I'm very dedicated and committed to my builds. I've always put all my creative effort towards projects, because I believe my work creates a personal image for myself. It doesn't matter where my builds end up, if I worked on it, it'll be done with efficiency and care.

Since Alpha, so about 6-7 years?

8) Previous Experience:

Oh boy where do I start.

My most notable Minecraft gig came back in late 2011, I was an administrator and builder on AviatorGaming's (1.2 million YouTube subscribers) first public server. I climbed through the ranks on there for a solid few months until the server was closed. Never broke any rules, made a lot of long time friends, overall I was a big puzzle piece in the community.

I opened up a for-profit bukkit server back in 2014, and with the help of great staff, I lead a pretty successful community for about 3-4 months. Our world was primarily modern city based, but we all worked on other building projects on the side to meet the desires of our players.

In terms of technical skills, I've worked with basic development plugins, distributing permissions and configuring world settings. I'm over-familiar with most bukkit plugins, I'm a world edit veteran, and I'm aware of almost every command and its functions.

Creatively, I've built several server spawns through my years of building, often survival builds that gathered the attention of staff and became official spawn-points. I don't abuse space, I can work on small and large scale builds. I'm especially proficient in developing small citys/towns. I'm good with filling in empty areas with something interesting. When I'm inspired, I can do magic.

fluffy-wafflez
DISCLAIMER: I was 12 when I made this account so judge it as you please

I'm very professional, I don't get bored easily so I wont be messing around with players. I can handle social scuffles with good human decency, I'm low-tempered, low-maintenance, I get pretty focused on my projects so I wont need staff babysitting.

My weakness would probably be my creative stubbornness. There's only like 3 people I'll build with, and some of them are applying here as well. I'll get more into that in the question below.

It depends. I only tend to collaborate creatively when I'm communicating with people via skype, and I only have good building chemistry with a handful of people. Some projects I prefer to do alone, but again depending on the nature and size of the project, I'll collaborate with my team.

12) Extra/Other:

Don't take me too seriously, I joke more often than not.

Will there be complimentary scuba diving lessons?

14) Essay [Optional] :

I think there's enough words up there ^^^

Thanks, SeaWaffles22
06/21/2016 4:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Antlo
1) IGN: Antlo

2) Age: 15, 16 in four months.

3) Timezone: EST.

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): I'd give myself about a 9.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Depends on what you need or what is taken already, though I would enjoy staff management, admin, moderator, I'm pretty much flexible.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank
: I've been looking for a new server with a serious owner for a long while now. Most people don't know much about what they're doing or how to create a successful server, although you guys seem promising so I decided to give it a shot. I'd say I am pretty qualified to be a member of the team on this server based on my previous experience which I will get into in question 8. I feel that I will try to help the server get up and going to my best ability, as I am quite dedicated to anything that I start.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since probably 2013, as most people have. There was a good 3-6 months that I took a break, though I would love to get back involved with a community such as this one.

8) Previous Experience: I have a pretty good amount of experience with servers. I have owned a few of my own, which were decently successful, though there were various reasons I had to close them down. My main experience with a server/business was with the popular server Mineplex. I was staff on Mineplex for 8 months. When you apply, you start as what they call a Helper, or now they call it a Trainee. At that point, you go through a two month trial. At the end of your trial, you have to take an End of Trial test to see if you pass on to Moderator, and I passed. During your trial, you have something called a Mentor. This is a person on the Senior Moderator 'team' called Helper Management. Much like staff management here, I assume. This mentor is kind of like your teacher for those two months, and they help you study for your test and decide partially whether or not you are promoted or demoted. So, as I said, I ended up passing and going on to Moderator. At this point, you have a mod mentor who is a bit less involved than the Helper mentors, so you are pretty independent. During the time that you are a moderator, you can apply for what they call a Sr. Mod 'Team'. A Senior Moderator is a moderator that is on one of these said teams. I ended up applying for various teams, like Reports patrol (answering reports on the forums), Helper Management (being a mentor), etc. Eventually they came out with teams you could be on as a moderator, for example, TMA (Trainee Management Assistant). I applied for this and got accepted. So for a few months I assisted a mentor which was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. The whole experience at Mineplex really put servers into a different perspective, and really impressed me based on how organized their staff team was. That has a lot to do with why the server is so popular, the staff are trained vigorously. Anyways, eventually a spot opened up to be a full time mentor, and I took it. I mentored my own trainees for a few months, then I had to leave for various reasons. It was overall an excellent experience, especially in the early stages. Though there was some favoritism/corruption, various incidents, etc. that lead to me having to leave the team. All in all, I feel like I learned a ton from that experience and I'm pretty proud to say I was a staff member on the largest server in the world.

9) Skype (If you have it): Yep. I've sent you a Skype request.

Strengths:
- Determined
- Focused
- Experienced
- Time management
- Mentoring/Teaching
- Fast Learner

Weaknesses:
- I tend to second guess myself at times.
- I know nothing about coding.
- I tend to take on too many tasks at one time at times, and become stressed out.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo
: In my personal opinion, team efforts work out the best as long as everyone gets along. With a team, you can do things faster, more efficiently, and better than one might do when working alone. If needed though, I would be happy to work solo on things.

12) Extra/Other: Thanks for reading.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Not at this time.
06/21/2016 3:19 pm
Ulyzm
1) IGN: Ulyzm

2) Age: 15

3) Timezone: central

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I should have this job because i am wanting to help people who are in need of staff. I am also wanting to help improve my skills on how to be good with team work. as when in the future I would want to start my own server. Also I want to keep hackers off new servers and try to keep a non-hacking server. I deserve this job also because I have the skills and knowledge of keeping order. But I also know when to have fun and when to be serious. So when someone asks a question I am almost positive I can answer it. I've learn to that when being staff you need to be respectful to others if you want them to be respectful to you. And that is why I should be Admin..

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years now. This will be my 5th year.

8) Previous Experience: I've been staff on 2 of my friends server. I've also been a developer on my other friend server.

9) Skype (If you have it): Ulyzm_

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths:
Strengths:
1. Maintain Order
2. Courage
3. Respectful
4. Skills and knowledge

12) Extra/Other: Nothing

13) Questions/Concerns you have: I don't have any concerns or Questions.
06/21/2016 3:55 pm
Sin_Seven
Spoke on skype.

must be 16 for admin.

Also you are WAY too power hungry.

Plus you said "F*ck you" when you didn't get your way.
06/21/2016 2:55 pm
Sin_Seven
@sgriff

I will add you VIA skype so we can talk (As you have never deved for a server before).

@Taylor.

Don't take in any one under 15 at the moment (I most DEF won't take a 13 year old with out skype. it literally screams 'Griefer'

@Fire

You did not list the servers not contacts I can reach out to for prev experience so that makes it void. (No proof means I can't just believe you)

I'll add you on skype.

@Mal

We need our builders to have skype.

There is no acception.

@matt

Accepted. adding on skype.

@Draft adding on skype.

We will want to see some of your previous work.

@Rainbow

Denied. under 15.

@Voodoo skype is a must have for builders.
06/21/2016 1:24 pm
Prussia1987
1) IGN: VoodooKingRN2543

3) Timezone: EST (United States)

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9.5

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Builder/ Builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I am in LOVE with minecraft building its a passion i have with this game. I can build a lot of different things from Castles, Scifi, and Modern to Pixel Art, Biome, and Spawns. But i have been building for 3 out of my 4 minecraft years and i have just fallen in love with it.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 4 years, and plan to keep going

8) Previous Experience: Servers, Creative, and My Own Server

9) Skype (If you have it): I dont have one sorry D:

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strength- I always want to finish the job and i am a good leader.
Weakness- I am sometimes melodramatic and i am a perfectionist

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team

12) Extra/Other: I just think i am a caring and lovable guy that just wants to help start and promote the server I feel like it will go far.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: What is the servers main concept like Factions, Prison, Etc. and How many Builders will there be.

14) Essay [Optional]: I think i have said enough i just hope you take it into consideration because building is my passion in Minecraft.

THANK YOU
06/21/2016 1:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
1) IGN: RainbowGamingYT

3) Timezone: EST United States

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Developer

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I think i deserve this rank because i am a pretty good developer. I can config for you and more

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3

8) Previous Experience: Yes i have been an Owner, Admin, Dev, and Builder

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths is configing knowing alot about plugins and building. My Weakness is social skills i dont get angry real easy just a a bit shy

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Solo

12) Extra/Other: I know alot about plugins and what is good for a server
06/21/2016 11:01 am
__RamenNoodles__
I just want to say to all of the big, 15-16 year olds and whatnot, what is the big issue with maturity? You don't want people who are so immature that they tell potty jokes all the time and laugh at everything, but for crying out loud don't be so mature that you come across as that staff member who is over serious and not fun at all.
06/21/2016 5:55 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
I'll check it. no idea you got banned. Just assumed you had been offline.

Thanks Seven. I think you are one of the most chill and Mature Owners out there. Also I think the reason why I can't get on Console is because we both get on there at the same time (It also could be the Password, idk). Anywho, If you want, I could just Unban myself from Console if you want me to. Is that OK with you?

Also, Everyone, since I'm also Owner, I'm allowed to Deny some of your apps. (Is that right Seven?) I will do so anyways, so lets get to it!

@Taylor
Your App was Denied for the Following Reasons...

You Must be 15 To be Accepted.

Those are the Only Denys I have to say... Seven can do the rest because Everyone seems to be 15/16 years old, so...

With Peace,
Eli.

PS: Matt Your Profile Picture is Adorable! I love it! (♡゚▽゚♡) Also There's a very high chance you might be accepted, because of your Maturity.

06/21/2016 2:21 am
DraftierInfern0
1) IGN: DraftierInfern0

3) Timezone: Eastern

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have a lot of practice working and building on my own server and built a huge spawn area and a very nice village.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 2010

8) Previous Experience: My own server, which is now down as we were not playing it as much so we decided to stop paying for it.

9) Skype (If you have it): kyle.laemmle

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I can build almost anything you need, bridges, castles, houses, etc. My biggest weakness is I am not very fast without World Edit.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Solo

12) Extra/Other: Love helping and love building, best way to contact me is through skype.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Will I have world edit?

14) Essay [Optional] :
06/21/2016 2:00 am
Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
MattSal
1) IGN: MattSal

2) Age: 16 (17 in sept)

3) Timezone: Eastern Time UTC-05:00

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Admin/Moderator

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: My experience in this game is overwhelming. I started playing when I was 12 years of age, and continuously play. I have loads of previous experience becoming part of a server's staff; and have handled assorted situations. It is summer now, and I had finished my 11th year of high school, and I am looking for something to take part of, to further better myself. Because I have past experience in being Head_Admin, Admin, and even Moderator, I believe I can be of some assistance in your community.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 4/5 years.

8) Previous Experience: I have previous experience on a couple servers. One being darkrest (minecraft bending server), starting from Moderator, ending as Head_Admin. I later resigned my position as the community faded, but left it in good hands. Another server I had experience in was FreedomTekkit. A rather large classic tekkit server, and held an admin rank on it. The server shut down unexpectedly, and never returned. I also have experience in owning a few servers, previously in my life.

9) Skype (If you have it): I do have skype (User name mendysalemi) one word.

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I would say some of my strengths is activeness on the server, and community, along with patience. I seek to handle a situation, both professionally, and securely. Some weaknesses that I possess would have to be console errors fixation, and going away every Other Saturday, and part of Sunday.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I prefer either, but along with the right circumstances. For instance: If I were to handling someone breaking a minor rule, I wish to handle it myself, without any needed assistance; however, if someone were to be threatening to ddos someone, I would like fellow staff members on to help me assess the situation.

12) Extra/Other: I would just like to say that if I were to be accepted as a staff position, I would put all my effort in making the player's time on the server as enjoyable as possible; and further bettering the community. If I do not get accepted, I still plan to be part of the community, and play on the server. (One other thing. My actual name is Matt Salemi.)

13) Questions/Concerns you have: I try to come on planetminecraft as much as possible, but in case I am not on to respond for something, my skype is always in the corner of my eye.
06/21/2016 1:44 am
DeathZone913
1) IGN:DeathZone913

2) Age:15 going 16

3) Timezone:UTC+8

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):9

5) Position/Rank Applying For:Head Admin/Staff Manager

6) Why Should You Have This Rank(idea) want to be an Head Admin/Manager in this server, not just to say catch hackers, but to dedicate others by helping them in many ways, If they need help. I will be happy to help this lovely community, I want to show the best of my abilities and experiences.I want to help this server be a fun and enjoyable server rather than just a boring and dull server.I also want to help this server,build amazing things for this server but also manage and enforce rules for this server.:First of all I am a very friendly guy which makes me able to communicate with possibly anyone and everyone.Second,I can build,recently I just built a luxurious cove house with my brother which took us 3 days to build(Its gigantic)Third,I know how to moderate things,I am also multitasking which allows me to handle more than one problem at a time,Im focused at what im doing and I also make sure any events such as minigames or updates are on time.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:I've played minecraft for 5 years

8) Previous Experience: I have been a Head Mod twice and Head Admin once but I have no proof to show to you since the server has shutdown due to a hacker group that hacked us.

9) Skype (If you have it):Yeah

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:-Strenghts:Language,Communication,Moderation skills,Can be strict when needed and also I am very good at enforcing rules to make sure people follow them
Weaknesses:I have school so sometimes I might play lesser hours
11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:TEAM

12) Extra/Other:Nope

13) Questions/Concerns you have:Not at the moment.
06/21/2016 1:05 am
mal_flower
1) IGN: mal_flower

3) Timezone: UTC

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 7

5) Position/Rank Applying For: (head) builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I feel like I cold be a good part of your team. I can build styles from modern to medieval. I would love to build spawn and other things that would need building! (:

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I played when i was around 9,10 and then I started playing again about a year ago.

8) Previous Experience: I worked on a few servers as a head builder, but most of them have been shutdown due to it being unpopular.

9) Skype (If you have it): nope

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strength: I'm good at following pictures, I can build most styles. Weakness: I'm not very good with interior.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I like working both equally! (:

12) Extra/Other: nope

13) Questions/Concerns you have: nope

14) Essay [Optional] : I would love to be apart of your server! I truly think we could all start a real cool server together! I would love to see buildings that I would take part in become apart of your server!
06/21/2016 12:28 am
fireguy533
1) IGN: fireguy533

3) Timezone: US Est

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I think I should have this rank because I can do multiple things for your server and I am very good when it comes to helping other people with their problems. Also, I will be able to give out fair punishments when I thought they are needed.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played minecraft for 3 years

8) Previous Experience: Admin, Head - Admin, Moderator, Head - Moderator, and Helper

9) Skype (If you have it): fireguy533

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: My strengths are reaching compromises between players and being able to help any players. Also, I am a very good builder and can build complex redstone contraptions. I am also very good with handling a lot of problems and stressful things. My weakness are I can get irritated easily

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: A team because Team work makes the dream work but in all seriousness teams can get things faster done as a whole rather then working solo

12) Extra/Other: I feel as if I can be a great addition to this server's staff and ill make a dedication to be on and always help when players are in need

13) Questions/Concerns you have: None

14) Essay [Optional] :
06/20/2016 7:17 pm
TaylorDoesThings
1) IGN: TaylorDoesThings

2) Age:13

3) Timezone: Central Chicago Time

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I will be a trustworthy and good admin that will look for things that shouldn’t be how they are and players that are not following the rules and do what i need to make them comply with the rules/

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3 years

8) Previous Experience: I Do not have any previous expreience

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strangths, Persistence. I am very persistent and will go as far as i need to go to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to. Weaknesses. None really.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I could go either way

12) Extra/Other: Though i have no past experience being an admin i would love to have the experience.
06/20/2016 6:51 pm
SGriff
1) IGN: SGriff

3) Timezone: eastern

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Developer

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: In high school I am majoring in computer engineering and computer science. Being a dev on the server will allows me to bring my learned skills into a work environment.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since 1.1

8) Previous Experience: I have no previous experience as a dev on a server, but I have developed many things in the past along with school.

9) Skype (If you have it): NymphCS

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I am strong at having a goal and meeting it, but the weakness with this is that I always try to go above and beyond what actually needs to be done.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team in most situations, but some projects are better solo.

12) Extra/Other: I have a summer job, so ill have to work around those hours.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: None
06/20/2016 6:23 pm
Sin_Seven
@WarCry

Add me on skype SinSevenSkype.

@Kaylie

Denied. must be 15.

@Princess

denied. must be 15.
06/20/2016 6:11 pm
PrincessGamingYT
1. My IGN Is PrincessGamingYT

2. I am 12

3. MST

4. 7

5. Builder

6. I believe I should have this rank because I am a great Builder and love to help out on servers.

7. I have played since 2013

8. I Built on a server but the server never really went up because of issues with the plugins.

9. PrincessGamingYT

10. Strength: I Work great with others Weakness: I have Bad Ocd so it helps kinda

11. I work better as a team.
06/20/2016 6:01 pm
Princess_Jayla
1) IGN: KayliePitchesYT

2) Age: 13

3) Timezone: MST

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: Because I can build

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: since 2013

8) Previous Experience: I have built for a server before but it never really became popular. I was the only builder so it took a long time.

9) Skype (If you have it): itsthe1andonlydodoubleg

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strenghts: Building Spawns, Talking to people, Decorating, and Ideas. Weaknesses: PVP, i need thorough explaination.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Either works but I prefer team so its faster and you have more ideas.

12) Extra/Other: none

13) Questions/Concerns you have: none
06/20/2016 5:45 pm
aWARCRYripened
1) IGN: aWARCRYripened

2) Age: 24

3) Timezone: EST

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Builder/Builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: IRL Architectural model maker, I bring creative and artistic talents to the server. Think outside of the box with builds, working with others, and server management

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 6mo (yes I am new to the minecraft world, but my builds so far have proven how fast and efficent I can learn)

8) Previous Experience: Spawn builds for various servers

9) Skype (If you have it): Upon request

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths: Artistic, Creative, good leader, Unigue builds, adaptable, experimental, real world skills. Weaknesses: not very strong with complete world edit commands, fairly inexperienced

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: mainly work solo, but can adapt to fit in a team

12) Extra/Other: some of my previous builds in various states of completion http://imgur.com/a/q7hvQ as you can see I am a fan of fantasy/medieval builds and would say that is my strongsuit. but am also starting to dabble in futuristic builds.

14) Essay [Optional] : I know I might be new but I think I have a lot to offer any server. I think that I am a fast enough learner, and easy to get along with, which makes me a perfect candidate for your server

thanks for your time,
WARCRY
06/20/2016 5:31 pm
Sin_Seven
@eliteen

I'll check it. no idea you got banned. Just assumed you had been offline.

@Monkman.

Actually 16 to be admin or above.

15 to be accepted.

------

Need more to apply. Need builders and devs BADLY!
06/19/2016 11:41 pm
monkman8IsDabest123
sorry wasting your time, but, how annoying is this, DUCKING 15 to administrate a dang server! that is ridiculous! if you play minecraft over the age of 16 you have no Ducking life tbh, so good luck on getting some staff
06/20/2016 1:55 am
Joshicals
So are you expecting a 12 year old to administrate a possible successful server? I mean homie, you need to chill. I get where you're coming from but in order to have a successful server, you must have successful, mature staff and I'm sure a 12 year old isn't anywhere near as mature as a 15-18 year old.
06/19/2016 11:24 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Hey Seven, I sent a little message to you about what happened today, can you please read it? I am really concerned why I got banned...
06/19/2016 6:40 pm
Teley
If I am too young, I'm turning 15 on July 14th.
06/19/2016 6:40 pm
Teley
1) IGN: Teley

3) Timezone: Central Standard (CST)

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 6-8 depending on the situation

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Admin (or Admin if the position is filled).

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I think I should have the rank of Head Admin (again, admin if head is already taken) because I know how to be resourceful and helpful to a community as I have plenty of experience from my past staff positions and my time put into this game. I know how to correctly deal with people and I have plenty of patience. I joke around a lot but if that is something you wouldn't like, I can easily fix that.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 4 years

8) Previous Experience: I have a lot of previous experience from my past but I cannot name all of them as I have forgotten all of it (its been a while since I have applied for any staff but I'm trying to get back into it). Most of the servers that I have been staff on were minor servers but some of them were pretty populated.

9) Skype (If you have it): Teley108

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: My strengths are working with others, always trying to be helpful, being kind to everyone, building, and paying attention to people in need of assistance. My weaknesses are that my computer is really slow (not a problem, I'm currently buying parts and it will be built before the end of July), and my inability to write a decent application.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I prefer to work with other people because I like communication with others on things, but working solo sometimes is better depending on whatever it is that I'm doing.

12) Extra/Other: There will be some days that I won't be as active as others, like Tuesday and Thursday due to prior engagements (classes I'm taking irl) but other than that I am pretty active and I will remain loyal to this one server.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: How often do you expect me to be active? It's not a problem it would just be good to know.

14) Essay [Optional] :

06/19/2016 7:07 pm
Sin_Seven
Denied. must be 15 at minimal to be hired.
06/19/2016 4:17 pm
Sin_Seven
@Frozen

must be 16 years of age or older for a rank for admin.

@ted

We will not hire any one younger than 15.

i refuse to believe a 12 year old is above the 4 on the maturity spectrum. from previous experience.

@Arch

You put in the wrong skype. that is your name not your base skype user.

Add me SinSevenSkype

leaning towards yes, just add me so we can talk about specifics and I can see some of your builds.

@haxon

You added me on skype, Undecided, not leaning towards no or yes. I will talk to you via skype.
06/19/2016 10:48 am
keystone707
1) IGN: Keystone707

3) Timezone: WA Perth

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I bring a different environment to the game and team because i know how to handle many problems and i work well in tough situations, I know how to build nice arena's and spawns and i get along with most people

8) Previous Experience: Was admin on a server that was shutdown because the owner had depression so i had to take over the server until he shut it down.
I have worked as Admin on ChipsCraft but demoted to Moderator because another player was more suited to my role.

9) Skype (If you have it): Ben Haddon/ Keystone707

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: My strengths are that i can work under pressure and difficult circumstances, i get along with most people so i can always help out a newly starting player. My Weaknesses are that i can sometimes lash out at people in chats or calls and i sometimes swear accidentally.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I prefer to work as a team because i think it builds trust and helps us get along easier.

12) Extra/Other: I can play for 4-7 hours most days unless studying.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: what is the Server Version going to be?

14) Essay [Optional] :
06/19/2016 10:09 am
HaxOn__Waxoff
1) IGN: 0NamesFound

3) Timezone: USA Pacific

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Staff Manager

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have a very high maturity level, I can do MANY things for the server including dealing with staff applicants, I can create plugins but I don't consider myself a strong dev. I can also help to determine punishments, give them, and deal with anything on any forums that we may have.

8) Previous Experience: I have been Co-Owner on a server, and every type of staff member including Helper, Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, and Developer. I have been staff on numerous other servers, some of which I have resigned from due to players being inactive.

9) Skype (If you have it): iipingyii

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I am strong at dealing with punishments, giving them, handling staff applications, and welcoming and introducing new players. My weaknesses are telling people bad news. For example, sometimes I have a hard time telling people, "You will be banned" or, "You have been denied for Admin."

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team just because I can get things done faster, but I am perfectly fine with working solo.

12) Extra/Other: I only give myself an 8 on maturity because I do sometimes make jokes about stuff like Donald Trump. Other than that I am very mature.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Would we have a forum or is that up to the Owner?

14) Essay [Optional] :
06/19/2016 6:55 am
ArchimageGaming
1) IGN: ArchimageGaming

3) Timezone: GMT/English

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): Ill be modest, i like a dirty joke from time to time. 7

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Builder or (if possible) head builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: Well i'm pretty good at building but really i'm just in it for the fun. I literally love building. And it would be nice to see and be part of the community. but i think better is being inside the staff community, and getting to know everyone and become friends. I find it really intriguing.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since Beta, i don't know how long that is but id say 5 years or so.

8) Previous Experience: Not much did a little bit of building on 2 small time servers but they both shut down. I am currently builder in another absolutely new server snowwolfcraft.mcpro.co. Though i don't think experience for a builder has to be on a server does it? I have loved building for about 2 years now. So that's pretty much how long iv'e been practicing. As i can see it this server, if it's going to be up, is going to be a moderately big one. So this would be my first big project.

9) Skype (If you have it): Archimage Gaming

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Well i can do some very complicated redstone, on big builds i can build alot of quite fine detail. But i'd say i cant REALLY build well if i'm not building these styles: Modern,Medieval,Georgian/Victorian,Industrial,Future or landscaping.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I don't mind either, if i'm on a small build i prefer to be solo because when working in a team, you don't know what they're doing, if they're doing things wrong etc.

12) Extra/Other: I suppose you all ready have someone but i can help with pex, it's a bit confusing at times. I have a bit of experience using it on my own part time server.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: None at all really, only one. Am i accepted. XD
06/19/2016 4:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ted67942
1) IGN: Ted67942

2) Age: 12 (almost 13)

3) Timezone: London

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 10 (Guessing 10 is most mature)

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Staff Manager, and/or Head-Developer

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: Staff manager; I am very good with managing staff teams, I'm an IT nerd, so it's easy for me to find out if they're lying in their application, I also have custom work email links setup so that the staff can easily communicate without any worries about players reading the msgs.

Head-Developer; I am an amazing Developer, I do Web Development and Web Design (HTML & CSS), as well as Python. I used to do Java a bit, but not enough to create plugins. I would be more than happy to setup a website for you guys (free), and I am amazing with configuring plugins (I can setup crates, ranks, GUIs, etc.), I said above I can't code plugins (Well I can but it'd take a while), I can easily change a bit of the code in plugins, such as to remove commands, etc.

8) Previous Experience: I used to own a server but closed it because we weren't getting enough players because I couldn't advertise it enough. I used to be Head-Admin on http://orangecraft.net, back when it averaged 500 players, I quit because the Owner wasn't doing anything for the server.

9) Skype (If you have it): Ted67946

Strengths: Can create professional websites for free, can easily setup a staff team, can check if staff are lying in their applications, can setup professional email links between the staff, can easily configure just about any plugin(almost any*), good at the game in general

Weaknesses: Cannot code a plugin very well

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Head-Developer I'd work solo on the website, but would help out with the plugins the other Developers are coding/configuring (I know I said I can't code plugins, but I'd check over their work), Staff-Manager I'd of course work in a team, helping out all the staff and communicating with them.

12) Extra/Other: I am 12 years old (13 in like 10 days), but that does NOT make me less worthy of becoming that rank. I can do more than most of the grown men who play Minecraft, in terms of being staff and Head-Dev.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: I would like to know, do you have a custom domain name (such as example-domain.com), or are you using a free one like example.mcph.pro? Also, do you (will you) pay for MinecraftMarket or BuyCraft? Because I could easily make the store look cool with that. And finally, do you have a forums site? If not, I can set one up for you.

14) Essay [Optional] : I started Minecraft 4 years ago, back then I thought it was a game for the show-offs, I then started to like the game so I bought it on my PC. My first server was OrangeCraft. I started playing it about 2 months after getting the game, I was a huge noob back then, didn't know a thing. However I now play multiple servers, know just about everything in Minecraft, and in my spare time I develop websites. Another reason I should be hired, my grammar/punctuation is perfect. I know this isn't important for Helper/Mod, but I believe if I'm gonna be denying staff apps, I'll need to do it with proper English, otherwise I'll look stupid. Also you don't want a website that looks like this:
"hi welcum to are srever in minecraft it does that gamemode thing click here to go to are forms click here to go to are storre".
06/19/2016 2:09 am
SecSeeNinja00
I know i said i would not prefer to be a builder, By that i mean i don't want that rank, But i would gladly help build something if need be.
06/19/2016 1:56 am
Joshicals
06/19/2016 1:54 am
SecSeeNinja00
1) IGN: Future_War

2) Age: 17

3) Timezone: Mountain

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Admin and Below.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: Because as Head-Admin i feel like i can make sure everyone is inline, While being very mature, But also letting them have it a little easier to prevent staff drama

8) Previous Experience: I guess i can name all the servers, HyperLegacy( No longer up ) CosmicNetwork( No longer up ) If you want proof just ask me on skype

9) Skype (If you have it): (Yes i do) hotdogeatzen (Don't mind the name i made it a ton of years ago )

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths: Very talented builder, Although i would not prefer to be a Builder, I have had a lot of experience in the business of servers, So i have that commonsense Weaknesses: Although i know how to use plugins i'm not really a good plugin dev/coder.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: There is no "I" in team.

12) Extra/Other: This was a pretty good question layout and got everything you would need to know about me, But, I don't play Minecraft to get payed,I'll work for free.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Not really.

14) Essay [Optional] : This is kinda gonna be about my Minecraft experience on the servers i listed above, Starting off with HyperLegacy, Obviously by its name it sounds like a 9 year old owned it, But it Really! was owned by a 9 year old, It was my first server ever, Not really much to talk about it, But it was the gateway to my success today, And now i hope more door will be opened with your server, Now ComicNetwork was my first big job, I was owner on it, then a merge kinda happened and the server started to decline and then the other owner shut it down, Kinda was when i was lost for a server to find. Then i me and the former owner of CosmicNetwork Started making a new prison server, It was pretty cool, But he ended up selling it for some money, I was kinda disappointed, But all of that is in the past, And i feel like on your server i can make it big, As a well no admin in the Minecraft community, Honestly this was fun to type, Hope i don't confuse you in anyway. Sincerely, Seth .
06/19/2016 1:52 am
Joshicals
1) IGN: frozencoke

3) Timezone: AEST (+10)

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 10

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Staff Manager

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I never intend to toot my own horn, but I believe that I should be given this rank due to my large amount of experience in not only Minecraft, but in being a staff member. I am a very mature, smart person for my age and believe I can pursue this staff position.

I think that you should choose me as your Staff Manager because I can help you with almost anything for the build up of the server! I am a great decision maker and know quite a lot about making a server. I am a very picky person and I will help you pick only the best applications that I think will be a big asset to the server.

But I mean, it's not only about the application? They could have a very good looking application, but still do little to no work on the server and don't do the jobs that they are assigned. That's why I feel I would be a great staff manager to this server because I would be monitoring everything about the staff members; their actions, the way they go about things, their politeness and all of the staff complaints/reports.

Not only will I be Staff Manager to other staff, but I will be their friend! I will get to know each staff member individually. I will Manage Staff, correctly promote and demote staff based on their achievements, actions and the way that they go about things and last but not least I will teach staff on how to become better at their job! Things that they could do more or improve on. I love teaching others and I 100% feel that this is the job for me.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since 2011.

8) Previous Experience: I have been staff on plenty of servers before and I know my way around most if not all commands needed, I have been staff ranks ranging from Helper to Co-Leader on servers that didn't really make it that far but I guess the main servers I have been staff on that you should know is a Staff Manager on Grape Prison (Discontinued) (40-50 Players Daily) and a helper on The Archon. (Factions Black) (Resigned) (1000-4000 Players Daily)

9) Skype (If you have it): I do have Skype yes, Skype will be a great way for me to interact with lower tiered staff members in different group chats so everything is a lot more organised.

I will give you my Skype username if I am accepted.

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I feel that I am a very strong leader and know how to manage any type of staff member. I am very smart, I know every command that is necessary for being a staff member, I know how to properly run and assign jobs to all lower staff members, a great relationship builder, I stay calm in almost every situation and all I really have to say now is, you will be making the right choice by recruiting me as your Staff Manager.

I am not very good at coding/plugin developing but if you do not already know how to do that i'm sure we could find someone that can. I mean I know my way around plugin commands and if there's a plugin i'm not sire of, I will research and find out.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I mean, I am a great independent learner, but can also work very well with a team. It really depends on the situation. In this one being a staff manager, I will not only work as an efficient team with other staff members but I will help others to get to know each other and become a team.

12) Extra/Other: I guess I just want to say thank you for reading this (even though you're probably not done), and I hope that you make the right decision by recruiting me as your staff manager.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: I am going to be honest, if you are going to be recruiting people who are just here to abuse or be stupid and not help, I don't think that this will be a server for me. And I know, how are you going to know whether or not someone is going to be a professional staff member or if they're just going to clown around? That's why I think that if you recruit me as a staff manager I can help with things like this, I know my way around a negative person and a positive one.

The one main question I have is, what type of server is this going to be? Anyway, we can discuss things like this later.

14) Essay [Optional]: (Just going to put here why I should be the Staff Manager straight up.)

I think that you should choose me as your Staff Manager because I can help you with almost anything for the build up of the server! I am a great decision maker and know quite a lot about making a server. I am a very picky person and I will help you pick only the best applications that I think will be a big asset to the server.

Also, yes I know I am only 15, but I feel like I have the maturity of an adult and can manage almost anything that is thrown at me, don't be fooled by my age.

Please get back to me in a PM with your decision and we will go from there!

Thank you for reading my application.

Regards,

Josh.

P.S. If you would like proof that I was a helper on The Archon, I will provide it on Skype if I am accepted.
06/19/2016 1:42 am
Sin_Seven
@to_good

We removed comm manager. and plugin manager.

@Mrkenny

We don't want a 13 y/o as an admin.
06/19/2016 12:09 am
mrkenny
1) IGN: PVP_Brofist

2) Age: 13, But turning 14 this year.

3) TimeZone: (UTC+08:00) Perth.

4) Maturity: 6/10, 7/10 When Needed.

5) Position/Rank: Admin.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times but I still enjoy helping out. I like building creations for the good of the community and helping others. I don't rage when someone makes me mad and I am a good member for your team.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played since 2011 so for 5 years.

8) Previous Experience: i have had little experience on other servers but the main one was my friends server it had up to a limit of 30 players and had 10-15 a day but he closed it after 1 year.

9) Skype: mrkenny1o1

10) Strengths And Weaknesses:
My Strengths are:
1) I Am Respectful.
2) I Am Good With Controlling A Lot Of Players.
3) I have Some Skills.
4) I Am Good At Helping Others.
5) I Am Not Afraid.

11) Do You Prefer To Work As A Team Or Solo: I Do not Mind.

12) Extra/Others: Nothing To Add.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: I Have No Questions Or Concerns

06/18/2016 11:19 pm
to_good_
1) IGN: AwareYT

3) Timezone: Eastern

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Community Manager

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I should have this job because i am wanting to help people who are in need of staff. I am also wanting to help improve my skills on how to be good with team work. as when in the future I would want to start my own server. Also I want to keep hackers off new servers and try to keep a non-hacking server. I deserve this job also because I have the skills and knowledge of keeping order. But I also know when to have fun and when to be serious. So when someone asks a question I am almost positive I can answer it. I've learn to that when being staff you need to be respectful to others if you want them to be respectful to you. And that is why I should be Community Manager.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years now. This will be my 5th year.

8) Previous Experience: I've been staff on 2 of my friends server. I've also been a developer on my other friend server, and also help make the spawn and did most of the plugins.

9) Skype (If you have it): AwareYT

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths:
Strengths:
1. Maintain Order
2. Courage
3. Respectful
4. Skills and knowledge

12) Extra/Other: Nothing

13) Questions/Concerns you have: I don't have any concerns or Questions.
06/18/2016 9:26 pm
Talvysh
Double post...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome