HIRING STAFF FOR MAINWING.COM SERVER NETWORK

themattvid's Avatar themattvid1/1/14 5:27 pm
2/9/2014 12:09 pm
themattvid's Avatar themattvid
Hello everyone! I run a skyblock server on the network mainwing.com and I am in search of anyone interested in becoming a chatmod for the server. In order to do this, I hold a competition in which anyone may enter. I use a rigid points system once the competition starts to ensure that the person who wins is the person who is most dedicated to the server.

To be added to the competition, just follow this format in a reply to this topic:

First Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype ID:
themattvid
Level 19 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2014 12:09 pm
themattvid
One more day left to enter this competition.
02/07/2014 3:28 pm
themattvid
Only 3 more days left to enter!
02/06/2014 8:49 pm
themattvid
Entries are closed in 4 days.
02/05/2014 7:58 pm
themattvid
Entries close in 5 days.
02/03/2014 3:13 pm
themattvid
Competition entries will close soon. Enter while you still can.
02/02/2014 12:41 am
themattvid
The competition has started and is still open to those who want to try for the position.
02/01/2014 10:55 am
themattvid
You have both been added. I don't understand why people continuously provide more information than what I asked. All you have to do is give the three things specified in the initial post.
01/31/2014 6:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Thecraftcookie
Hey my name is Issa am 16 and I've been waiting to get ChatMod was my goal

First Name:Issa
Minecraft IGN:Killerguy48
Skype ID:issagoesviral13

01/31/2014 6:17 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Veloriux
Why do you want to be staff?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level?
7/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself or get a fellow staff member to do so, and not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. Im also experienced with servers, i have alot of knowledge with servers and plugins if wanted i could become a dev

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and had owned a few servers which goes by the names of emissarypvp, oddpvp, and minechaos network witch was a network consisted of 5 servers .It was successful and had alot of players per day, but due to the sudden lost of players we were forced to shut it down.

Any additional info?
I live in a town somewhere in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since 1.2.5 and been playing multiplayer ever since

IGN: xDavidKing

01/31/2014 1:31 pm
themattvid
The competition has started and will end on the last day of February. Nobody has taken a big lead, and the competition is still open to those who still want to join, so feel free to try your luck!
01/25/2014 7:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MinerJoe139
First Name:Spence
Minecraft IGN:MinerJoe139
Skype ID:minerjoe139 (dont call me though )
01/18/2014 3:54 pm
unholykiller43
First Name: Matthew
Minecraft IGN: unholydoom99
Skype ID: unholydoom99

i been out of business for a couple months since my friends server was shut down. I'm looking for new work. I'm very loyal and respectful i also follow rules and inforce them
01/22/2014 2:15 pm
themattvid
You have been added.
01/18/2014 3:41 pm
themattvid
New entries are still being accepted.
01/14/2014 8:18 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
KiwiClipClop
First Name: Vidur
Minecraft IGN: KiwiClipClop
Skype ID: vidur123321
01/15/2014 7:05 pm
themattvid
Added
01/14/2014 8:12 pm
themattvid
Daily bump.
01/12/2014 7:51 pm
themattvid
Daily bump to this offer, because it is still open.
01/05/2014 1:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
WopPvp
Hi my name is Jared, I am from the US and my IGN is gissi007 and age is 15, skype jared.franco3
Do I have a mic yes
how good am i at building 7/10
how good am i at redstone 10/10
PLugins 10/10
Groupmanager 10/10
Perms 10/10
I am applying for Staff this server because I would love to be apart of the community.
There are loads of good reasons for me Help protecting and helping players out.
My Experiences of being a staff member:
I have loads of experience of being a staff member for all these reasons listed:
Helping players, Monitoring players, Answering questions, Being kind, Stopping people grief, and helping staff etc.
Etc.
Staff ranks I have been: Helper, moderator, Admin, and owner on 1 server.

What can I do to help this server:
I can do help this server with loads of complicated and basic things such as, plugins watching and helping players.
I can be on the server 8 hours a day, and more on other days.
I will give 100% to this server .
Sometimes you will come across people that spam and curse which I don't tolerate, this is because I want to give all players GREAT experience on this server.

How good am I with perms and plugins: 10/10. I have had 2 servers before which I have owned And cost me $20 A month, I had to setup everything by my self then I recruited staff.
I can do perms for staff ranks and for player ranks.
How good am I with WorldGuard + Worldedit, I am really good with these they save a lot of time and hastle.
I can do almost anything involving perms, PermissionsEX, Plugins, Building etc.

What would be my Best rank and why?: My best rank would be Moderator and Admin, the reasons why are because these ranks you have to be trusted and experienced.
These ranks also show that you are loyal and protective over servers, and you will do anything to stop griefers and ddossers.

Maturity:
how mature am i 9/10
I am really mature when it comes to servers, this is because it is respecting everyone.
How trustworthy am i 9/10
You don't know what age group will be playing this server too so being mature isn't hard at all it is being professional.
I have laughs all the time but if they are rude I will keep them to my self.
Maturity is what everyone should have.

Being respectful:
I love being respectful because you get it back too.
This server has a load of respect towards staff members and players, this is good for new players that join.
Experiences:I am good at plugins and more, There are some weeknesses but I can make them strong I can help this server with perms plugins and more
What would this mean to me:
This would mean a lot to me this is because this Seems like a great server, And hopefully lots of great players and staff.

Thanks for reading my app Hope the best. P.S I will be on a lot.
01/13/2014 5:38 pm
themattvid
You have been added to the competition.
01/05/2014 1:33 pm
themattvid
Entries are still open!
01/04/2014 1:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Blackrose7
mainwing.com is the IP
01/04/2014 1:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
darkceed
What is the IP?
01/04/2014 5:48 am
_Yoxio_
First Name:Sammy
Minecraft IGN:_Yoxio_
Skype ID:Notchlant
01/04/2014 10:51 am
themattvid
You have been added.
Chezza2000I'd like to sign up but as a higher member of staff since I used to work on a skyblock server

You have to fill out the application in a reply or a message to me to be added. This competition will have everyone applying for the same level, as I cannot give anyone who I just met a high level position in staff.
01/03/2014 7:31 pm
themattvid
Added
01/03/2014 4:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Blackrose7
First Name: Miryan
Minecraft IGN: Blackrose70
Skype ID: blackrose7746
01/03/2014 4:16 pm
themattvid
All of the above people have been added.
01/03/2014 1:49 pm
darkceed
Hello,
My name is Adam Beckstead, I am 17 years old and my IGN is darkceed and looking for admin/mod/whatever you want me to be! My Skype is Adam Resher. I have had many (8) server experiences on being admin, (4) moderator, and I have been a helper on one server. I would like to begin by stating the fact that I can be an awesome admin!
Here are the rules and understanding of what I think an I go by when I become an admin. 1st, BE RESPECTFUL! 2nd, Do the duties/rules the owner applies to the server, and 3rd, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS but listen to the other conversations at the same time!! As I am an admin I am the person who takes responsibility for the server. It may be that the server is running from their machine, or that they simply have jurisdiction over a remote server, or in some cases part of one. I know that I have "THE POWER" of the server and can do practically anything to it, but I go by the rules and will make an awesome admin.
When I become moderator I go by these rules, 1st, listen to the head moderator, admin and owners. I do not have all the power of the server and respect that "calling" to the admins and owner(s) and expect that from them! 2nd, Help other players at all times! If they have any questions about the server, I answer. 3rd, look for server plugins and "fiddle' with them to make the server at its BEST!
I really do try and make the server at its best, I will be helpful to your server no doubt, but I just want you to take with you after you read this message is that I really know what I am doing. I will help as much as I an and be on as much as possible. Choose wisely and message me the IP. If you have any questions or concerns contact me at email at beckstead.adam@yahoo.com
THANKS
DARKCEED
01/03/2014 12:24 pm
CHASERRZ13
First Name:Eli/Matt
Minecraft IGN:Chaserrz
Skype ID:chaserrz4
01/03/2014 12:10 pm
Chezza2000
I'd like to sign up but as a higher member of staff since I used to work on a skyblock server
01/03/2014 12:08 pm
themattvid
Entries are still open.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome