- Hiring Staff - Very Active Server - ATLANTHEA -

unhelp's Avatar unhelp3/24/18 1:43 pm
1 emeralds 121
Atlanthea Minecraft Server

Hello, I am part of the Atanthea staff team. We are searching for dedicated staff members that can help our server grow. We are currently a creative and factions server, but we will be adding skyblock and possibly towny. Please apply at our discord server. If you do not have discord, then we may have to figure something out. Comment down below and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

The Positions:
We are currently looking for all kinds of staff, builders, helpers, chat moderators, admins, etc. We are preferably looking for people who are 15+ in age. BUT: IF YOU EXCEED ALL STANDARDS, YOU CAN APPLY AND BE ACCEPTED EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 15.Of course, we are not looking for any co-owners at the moment. Here are the requirements for applying:

Dev:
Can fluently program plugins in java. Simple.

Builder:
Must show previous builds, or you will have to take a build test so that we can figure out if you are qualified. This staff rank is very serious, and hard to get. Our builder right now are very qualified, so you will have to be as good as them.

Mod:
Must have previous experience with being a helper or mod. Very nice, knows all the punishments for bypassing chat regulations, blackmailing, and hacking.

Helper:
You must come off as a generally nice person. A helper's job is to help with problems in the server.

PLEASE NOTE:
Although I said we are hiring staff managers, admins, you will have to be on our server for a while to be high staff.

The IP:
This coming Saturday, the Factions server will enter development mode. With this, staff only will be whitelisted for a period of time that is not yet determined. Although this is happening, you can still join after the development with the ip: play.atlanthea.net.

Interested?
Click on this discord link https://discord.gg/qrtQWDv to apply, or even just to hang out. If you do not have discord, here is the link to sign up: here. We won't judge your age, as long as you are fit to be staff on our server.
unhelp
Level 1 : New Miner