Hiring Youtuber and Server Advertisment

Abdic's Avatar Abdic4/14/18 2:43 am history
4/14/2018 2:56 am
Abdic's Avatar Abdic
Hello guys! Having a good day?

Hello. What you saw on the title was right. If you are a youtuber and want to have a youtuber rank on our server you can join this discord link: discord.gg/gQPyht. Ask our staffs on how to apply for a youtuber rank. And for those who are looking for a new minecraft experience. Guess what? Hooraaaayyy! You are just right to read this thread. The McPixelArt server is a multi gamemode server where you can improve your minecraft skills and enjoy interacting with out friendly community. Our server Ip is play.mcpixelart.com I hope to see you there guys and let's help one another in improving ourselves. On behalf of the McPixelArt community we all welcome you and encourage to join our discord and minecraft server. So what are you waiting for? Join now and start your adventure on McPixelArt 😇

Youtubers and aspiring youtubers we open our arms to accept all application to you people who are reading this 😇. Youtuber rank will get perks from server and permissions on the game. Don't worry we won't bite 😊. Our discord link is this discord.gg/gQPyht so if you want to apply just go there and ask our staffs 😇. Have a good day everyone and see you on the server. We hope to see you playing in our minecraft server and enjoy interacting with other players in our discord setver. God bless and thank you 😇

For any questions you can reply to this thread and I'll respond soon as I can 😇
Abdic
Level 1 : New Miner