forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Hoping to find a friend to make a server with~

1 emerald0 replies • 65 views
created 02/17/2019 3:19 am by Foxxies Midnight
(I'm sorry if this is really off topic, I just wanted to put this out there since you never know who's interested lol)

I first joined Minecraft back in 2011, so this game is a major part of my childhood and I always wanted to make some kind of server where people could just relax, perhaps roleplay with one another; where you weren't so pressured to get to the top of the server or challenge nearly everyone you see to pvp (although I have no problems with that, it's not really my style).

I prefer building and calmer survival, roleplaying always had a special place in my heart so I'd love it if someone wonderful (like you guys!) would want to co-host some kind of server with me, I've been staff on a couple servers for maybe five or six years now (although never the owner), but anyways I hope you get the idea ;;

I've got a server hosting service already so I just need to find someone to help out!

P.S, we can make it any kind of server really, I'm just hoping to find someone who's interested in this sort of thing~

Just send me a message saying you're interested, offer ideas, etc! I'd love to hear from you, even if it's a small comment.
Thanks everyone!
Posted by avatar
Foxxies Midnight
Level 24 : Expert Prince

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome