How do I make my server not so Toxic?

mastergmcrafter's Avatar mastergmcrafter1/23/19 3:39 pm
1 emeralds 217 6
1/23/2019 5:11 pm
Folz's Avatar Folz
Hello I amMasterGMcrafter Owner of SequoiaMC. I am a Earth towny server 1.12.2. My issue is the players. I understand running a Earth server politics will just happen, but how do i stop the non-sense language and hate? I lose alot of good kids just because they dont want to be on a server who has disrespectful players. I have been making serves for many many years and fluint in pex and most java. Just need help or ideas to fix toxicity.
mastergmcrafter
Level 22 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2019 5:11 pm
Level 29 : Expert Cowboy
Folz
If you want a true answer other than plugins and such to suppress the players, toxicity is a mindset player receive on a server. I have joined multiple servers and if they have anything that is surrounding the politics of bases or people they become toxic if not handled correctly. I honestly cannot tell you how to avoid it, but I can definitely say its not a thing you can just remove. I only say that because I have joined 3+ servers that have developed toxicity and could never remove it. I do wish you luck in removing though!!
01/23/2019 4:26 pmhistory
Level 42 : Master Architect
TNHo
Plugins that censor toxicity (cussing) like the one Lann4daze_YT mentioned
and and strict rules for chat, and punishment (like being muted) for those players who swear, saying anything sexist, racist, hate and all that other bad stuff. And then hopefully the toxicity will be reduced.
01/23/2019 4:58 pm
mastergmcrafter
I hope I'mma try it
01/23/2019 4:25 pm
mastergmcrafter
This plugin is very outdated.
01/23/2019 4:27 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
TNHo
Then find a plugin that isn't outdated
01/23/2019 3:44 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lann4daze_YT
Hi, master, i know a way you can do this, you can install a plugin to bleep cussing and warn for it
Link: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/noswearingplus
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome