forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

HUGE PROJECT NEED TONS OF STAFF(builders, mods, dev)

1 emerald0 replies • 42 views
created 05/09/2016 12:19 pm by cameralens
We Are a small 1.9.2 server but soon to be big and just 4 guys are working on a HUGE project .
AND PEOPLE WHO know about zombies, walking dead, wars, and other deadly things like that. believe it or not YOU GEEKS GET OVER HERE we need PLENTY of Ideas. also you control freaks....We need only one JUST ONE control freak

BUILDERS- UNLIMITED BUILDERS you come and you get gmc for making the big one

WorldEdit masters- I only need 2 or 3 of them

Mods: i need tops of 4 or 5

Admins: trust comes to those who wait

Dev- I need like 1 of you

Co-owners- that is something you must earn by being elite or earning trust

I NEED ELITE BUILDERS/PLAYERS the best (In thing such as cabins, Modern houses that look wrecked like they have been in a war) Anything that looks nice and can be used but make it look kinda beat up

Donators-....You donators...plz 5$ is all I need from anyone like the more money the better we are the bigger the server . we are by FAR the most unique server out there

do not come unless you like to do one or more of the following....

You enjoy building(VERY VERY IMPORTANT)

you are decent or REALLY REALLY indecent builder( if you make builds that look like crap WE NEED YOU TOO)

you watch war shows or know a lot about war and stuff like the walking dead...We are not making a PvP thing like a player vs play corse.

you are a war geek

you know alot about world guard

YOU THINK YOU ARE ELITE AND YOU LOVE TO DO THINGS ON MINECRAFT ALL THE TIME...and you always use caps

you can keep more than 10 people under control.

and yeah last but not least YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE F'n DOING (most importent

Oh and I need a skype too
my skype is (facebook:tommyaasum22) and yes the "facebook:" is part of the user name NOW GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE: IP is:167.114.118.74:40331
Posted by avatar
cameralens
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

comment Login or register to post a reply.

0 replies

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome