Arbictus Network /// Post Moved

Aanndryyyy's Avatar Aanndryyyy1/4/15 2:11 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 52
4/29/2015 1:12 pm
stuuuuuuarrt's Avatar stuuuuuuarrt
Post has been moved to http://pmc.la/06ZZU

PMC Staff feel free to delete this post!

Best regards,
Andry
Aanndryyyy
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2015 1:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
stuuuuuuarrt
*Comes back 3 months later* I see that you're still a failed network Not so cocky now eh?
01/27/2015 11:50 am
Aanndryyyy
Bump
01/26/2015 12:44 pm
Aanndryyyy
BUKKIT DEVELOPERS NEEDED! Contact Directly if need: andry.pedak17
01/25/2015 4:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
Infinitii
I'm too young to apply, but I have a feeling this is going to be a very successful server. I wish you and your team the best of luck.
01/25/2015 5:55 am
Aanndryyyy
Thanks for the feedback!
01/25/2015 2:39 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1452645
[deleted]
01/25/2015 2:49 am
Aanndryyyy
Let's see about that in 2-3 months. Will we be at the top of the charts? -Yes
01/25/2015 4:20 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
stuuuuuuarrt
Wow, such a cocky attitude. I look forward to come back here in 2-3 months and see how it's going. What makes your "Network" Any different than the "Networks" trying to do the same thing as you? Why should I play on your server instead of the other already popular Networks?
With all that aside, I still very much look forward to coming back here in 2-3 months
01/25/2015 5:50 am
Aanndryyyy
I'll be waiting for you
01/25/2015 2:34 am
Aanndryyyy
First Server Idea released to the public! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sAu ... pzkadu23na
01/24/2015 8:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
01/24/2015 9:47 am
Aanndryyyy
Declined
01/24/2015 7:34 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
I'm wondering if you need YouTubers?
01/24/2015 9:48 am
Aanndryyyy
I and current staff team don't see you as a legit youtuber. Declined
01/24/2015 7:25 am
Aanndryyyy
Need Web Developers who can create themes for Wordpress, SMF and BoxBilling! Also developer who can create custom minigames!
01/23/2015 12:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
Lol this stuff is dramatic I'm too young to apply but good luck
01/24/2015 3:20 am
Aanndryyyy
If you read "Our Terms", then you should've known that you won't be accepted.
01/22/2015 1:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Name:Magnus
IGN:Magnhunter89876
Timezone:DK
Past bans (if any)?No bans.
How much time can you contribute per day? 3-12 hours.
What can you contribute to the Network? an helpping person, who is very experenced about all.
Past Experience:
Co owner (3)
Head Admin (4)
Owner (5)
Mod (7)
Head Mod (4)
Admin (4)
Have you been staff on multiple servers (if so, which servers)?No i not.
01/22/2015 2:33 pm
Aanndryyyy
Declined
01/22/2015 1:28 pm
Aanndryyyy
Status Page added: http://status.arbictus.com/
01/21/2015 6:01 pm
alproplayer34
i have a question if im 15 would i still be able to work here maybe
01/22/2015 12:47 pm
Aanndryyyy
A really good application will patch it.
01/21/2015 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ding_Dang_Dong
Minecraft Staff

Rank (Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner): Head-Admin

Name: Tony

IGN: Ding_Dang_Dong

Timezone: EST

Past bans (if any)? Yes. I have be ban ONCE for asking if that was a pre-made map.

How much time can you contribute per day? I can be on 1-3 hours a day. It depends if I have homework or not too.

What can you contribute to the Network?I would like to be staff on this server because I like to have fun with other people on this server. I want to help make this server one of the biggest servers there is. I will do my very best and put all of my effort towards helping this server in every way possible. If I get a staff position, I will help anyone and everyone with any problems they have. I will help keep this server safe and to help everyone have a good time. I will learn the servers rules and keep this server going with no trouble. I know basic server commands and I can learn way more if needed. I will have fun on the server and I want to help everyone else enjoy it and have fun too. I will also contribute as much as I can towards this server to help. I want to help make new servers bigger and better. I am on Minecraft basically all day. Whenever you need me, ill be on. But otherwise, ill always on the server. I have been a mod on a few other server but mostly admin. I watch out for Hackers, Spammers, and anyone who is just a mistake to the minecraft community. I am good with commands and I am great with working out problems with people and I always enjoy helping when I can. You can trust me no matter what. I can see how hard the Staff try to make a new server a great server and I want to be a part! But there are always situations that the best of the best cant handle. I want to help to stop these people (Hackers, etc.) I always record in-game and take screenshots just in case I catch anything that is not allowed on the server (Hackers, Spammers, Rudeness, Excessive Caps, etc.) If a player needs to be banned, I automatically report to higher person (Mod,Admin,Owner) and report to them with what I have. I would not play around with the rank. I work to benefit the servers needs. I am very Loyal, Trustworthy, Honest, and almost everything nice! I am respectful to the minecraft community

Past Experience: I have been admin, mod, helper etc on a lot of servers. I think I have the knowledge to be head-admin to lead the team!

Have you been staff on multiple servers (if so, which servers)?
Nebula Prison
Triton Network
Other smaller servers
01/22/2015 12:47 pm
Aanndryyyy
Too young. Delinced
01/23/2015 9:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ding_Dang_Dong
Well, just cause I'm young, doesn't mean I'm not mature or responsible. If I can, I would like to change to apply for Admin or Mod!?! I really think I can help this server. Please take this to consideration! Thanks!
01/23/2015 12:09 pm
Aanndryyyy
No, sorry, still Declined
01/21/2015 4:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MSavoy
If you would respond to my private message it would be great!
01/21/2015 11:06 am
Aanndryyyy
Bumped
01/19/2015 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MSavoy
I've contacted you privately concerning an application.

Thanks
01/19/2015 12:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Bloxus_
Minecraft Staff

Rank (Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner): Admin
Name: Ollie
IGN: OLL_97
Timezone: GMT-00:00
Past bans (if any)? None.
How much time can you contribute per day? I am unfortunately hindered to mainly Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays because of a current part time job, however I would be willing to put up to 5 hours towards the server if need be.
What can you contribute to the Network? I can contribute a lot to the server in terms of its community aspects, whether it be simple server or staff management, or possible in game moderation and activity. I have great inter personal skills and work incredibly within a team, especially when it comes to leadership or communication. As I have also stated below I am a fanatic builder, so if in any need of builders or such, I can step in to help out. I can message you my portfolio if you wish! As well as this I am familiar with such plugins as WorldEdit and VoxelSniper, along with other plugins like HD's, permissions plugins, essentials etc etc.
Past Experience: So I have on recently been getting into staffing servers rather than building on them, and after stumbling across your thread in this section, I decided to apply. As for staff experience, I have owned my own server and have moderated on a server named BasicPvP. As for my Building experience, I have built for such servers as Multicube(trial), BasicPvP and Minefrost.
Have you been staff on multiple servers (if so, which servers)? BasicPvP and DivineTowny (My own).
01/20/2015 10:18 am
Aanndryyyy
You have been Accepted.
01/18/2015 6:24 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
DarkMatterGaming2
Minecraft Staff
Rank (Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner): Admin or Mod
Name: Patton
IGN: darkvoidxr7
Timezone: Central
Past bans (if any)? I have never been banned from a server.
How much time can you contribute per day? I'm usually on six or seven hours a day.
What can you contribute to the Network? I can contribute my ideas and creativity.
Past Experience: I have a lot of experience with servers, and know how to use a lot of plugins.
Have you been staff on multiple servers (if so, which servers)? Yes I am currently a builder on Omnia, and have been head-builder for Tropical Realms, Dream Craft, Kandy Craft, and Piggie Craft.
01/19/2015 11:55 am
Aanndryyyy
Your application has been Declined.
01/18/2015 1:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
it44123
Name: Justin
IGN: it44123
Timezone: Eastern
Past bans (if any)? Nope
How much time can you contribute per day? A minimum of 6 hrs. per day
What can you contribute to the Network? I can contribute my maturity and classy working efforts. I have always wanted to become a part of something big an this seems like its my chance to shine and show off what I've got. I am 16 and very mature, I can have a laugh at times but I know when to be serious. I have a really big imagination, I love to carefully setup and execute things. My main skill is managing. I am a very neat and tidy person, I love things in a certain way and I like to keep things clean and slick. I have an amazing work effort for a young adult, I love to work towards things and get them finished in such a way that is amazes other people at how professional and clean it looks and runs.
Past Experience: I have a few past experiences. (Listed Below)
Have you been staff on multiple servers (if so, which servers)? Admin - Xylonia; Head-Admin - Minetition; Developer - Funcraft, Xyria (My own old servers); Admin - MythicGaming
01/18/2015 2:34 pm
Aanndryyyy
Hey, what position are you applying for?
01/18/2015 5:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
it44123
I was gonna apply for Network Staff although it just suddenly closed, it was open earlier so I don't know. Project Manager? That sounds ok.
01/19/2015 6:06 am
Aanndryyyy
Project manager will be ok, I will talk to you later today on skype.
01/18/2015 12:53 pm
Aanndryyyy
Bumped
01/17/2015 2:03 pm
Aanndryyyy
Bump
01/16/2015 1:11 pm
Aanndryyyy
Currently we are building and setting up our customized Faction servers. I bet you will love them. Get to know more by signing up to our newsletter and be the first ones to play it!
01/15/2015 10:49 am
Aanndryyyy
Bump
01/14/2015 10:46 am
Aanndryyyy
/// Update - Updated 13.01.2015

Currently we have a custom gamemode under development and the website is being designed and developed. We would like to get another or two minecraft developers to get more custom gamemodes up and running and a bukkit developer who could make an admin plugin and some others.

Currently a total of 10 carefully picked staff members including me are constantly working. We have some spots left to have a full set of staff for our upcoming custom coded server. The gamemode is currently a secret, because it hasn't been seen on a server before. If you would like to be the first one to know about it and other server we are releasing, sign up to our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/baea0b .

We would like to find a Graphics Designer who could make logos and icons. A good builder or a build team to settle in our Network and a Project Manager. Also if you have a faction clan or any other gamemode clan in Minecraft, contact me if you would like to move servers. We are setting up a factions server soon and you could be the first ones to get on it and maybe we will set up other gamemode, too.

I really would like to have good ideas suggested by you, the community. If you have any suggestions or great ideas (even network name suggestions), leave them down below, Thank You!
01/13/2015 1:10 pm
Aanndryyyy
bump
01/12/2015 12:01 pm
Aanndryyyy
Bump
01/11/2015 7:40 am
Aanndryyyy
Bump
01/10/2015 3:03 am
Aanndryyyy
magnhunter89876Hey my name is Magnus im 14 years old and im intellect and if i could i will be staff i Would be head mod and mod if you enorme sent me a message over Skype if you Wont me my name is magnusdk123 my minecraft ingame name is magnhunter89876

You have to fill up the application.
01/09/2015 3:53 pm
magnhunter89876
Removed
01/09/2015 1:34 pm
Aanndryyyy
Bump
01/08/2015 7:58 am
Aanndryyyy
Joomla template creator needed!
01/05/2015 3:34 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Floppypancake31
Sounds very official and so will probably do well - but you don't really need staff until you have 10+ regulars on your server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome