HuskyMakes Fcations~ Builders and Architects!

diversespider's Avatar diversespider11/20/16 11:00 am
1 emeralds 169 2
11/20/2016 6:20 pm
diversespider's Avatar diversespider
Hello there

I will make this short and as easy to follow and understand as I can.
Huskymakes is a Factions Server with 6GB of RAM and a server pretty much already made with the Hub and Spawn done, Donor Ranks and kits made, and Perms pretty much already done.

All we need is Members of staff and a few more features added to the server for it to be released to the public.

We will be hiring a large amount of staff members bigger than the average minecraft server.

Before you read further every single staff member no matter what their role is must speak fluent English, have Skype (free), have Discord (free) and have a Trello account (Also free).

We use Discord to communicate to each other more easily (it is pretty much TeamSpeak 3), skype is for backup communications and Trello is used for managers and Exo's to assign work and tasks to both the Development Team and the Community Team.

We are currently recruiting BUILDERS and Architects for our server, builders build objects and features for the server, while Architects manage and hand out tasks to the Builders (Architect has a team which consists of 5 Builders).
Please follow this template:

Name:
IGN:
TIMEZONE:
Language(s) you speak:
Role you are applying for:
Experience:
How many hours you can do a week:
Why you want this Role:
Skills:
Qualifications:
Leadership Skills: