HyperCube Brand New Australian Server 18+

Ibanezmike's Avatar Ibanezmike12/7/17 4:43 pm
1 emeralds 80
I am starting a brand new White-Listed minecraft server in Australia. I am looking to make a mostly vanilla server without all the skyblock, huge spawn cities, hubs, teleport commands and all of that stuff.

I want to build a small community of like minded Minecrafters who just want to play the game together as it was intended, without all of the bloated stuff other servers put in there. There will be no PVP on this server, although I may leave it on in case people want to have some fun together, I don't want this server to be a PVP server.

I will be running a few mods on this server just for anti griefing and admin related issues. This server will be as close to a vanilla experience as possible.

I have already got a server rented out but I will not start up the server until I receive enough of a response. If this sounds like the type of server you would be interested in, send me an email on guitar_dude_6@hotmail.com. 18+ Only please.

Once I get around 5 applicants, I will reply to this post and also let everyone know via email when I will be starting the server up
Ibanezmike
Level 1 : New Miner