I am looking for a job to work with a server

xMrSlime's Avatar xMrSlime8/14/17 8:26 am
1 emeralds 149 6
8/17/2017 8:41 am
coooool284's Avatar coooool284
Hello everyone, now as you know I am the owner of ancient (the server) but sadly It has had to shutdown so I am now looking for a job! I would really like a high rank or maybe to start a server with someone and I have a lot of experience for a young person and I am currently learning how to code with HTML,

About me:
Nick: call me slime it's fine

Experience: Well I have a lot of experience like I've said I am the owner of ancient with a lot of experience although It shut down, I have also been admin on one server, owner on one, moderator on one. I was admin on a friends server (I forgot name) I had to do perms and a lot of things and I was really good I almost got head-admin but then I resigned because I didn't agree with a lot of things and I hated the server. The server I was owner on We did spawn and setup crates and many things since it was a brand new server and had no staff, but I resigned because Owner had a hacked client and I couldn't work with him he even turned on nuker (accidently) and then I had to get backup of server because of what he destroyed and it was called MysticalPvp, and finally I was mod on a server called ProximityPvp (used to be agony) and I was mod straight of being accepted it was a great server I had to do not to many things just mute 1 or 2 ppl for swearing and player abuse but I quit because of course there wasn't much to do.

Discord: GamingTekz#6319

Please pm me on discord if you would like to hire me and also I work for free
xMrSlime
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect