I am starting a classic SMP, Mindcrack/Hermitcraft style

BotSO's Avatar BotSO2/19/18 8:01 pm
3 emeralds 227 7
2/26/2018 6:57 am
Thatboi's Avatar Thatboi
Are you tired of hubs and minigames? Do you not want to see ranks after everyone's usernames? Do you want to play minecraft the way it used to be?
I'm starting an SMP server, in the style of hermitcraft and mindcrack. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about, but if not here is the idea: Around spawn a community town full of shops and community farms is built. Everyone makes their own base (sometimes there are teams) and collaborate with each other.

The rules are simple. Stay active(ish), no bullying or harassment, be a good sport, pranks are allowed and encouraged, but should be good natured and creative.

This server is for mature people. I don't care about age, however. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can join. Swearing is allowed but keep it reasonable, and keep all discussions PG-13ish. I'm looking for people who can play often, but you don't have to be crazy dedicated.

If this sounds cool to you, then PM me. Tell me why you want to join, and rank your redstone, building, and any other skills from 1-10. As well, I would like to know your timezone, average time available a week, and ~3 fun facts about yourself. It wouldn't be fair to ask these without answering them myself, so here we go:

I want to have the experience of playing on a real SMP
redstone 3
building 8
PvP/PvE -4
Occasionally spamming chat with song lyrics 11
I'm east coast US time
I'm a student, so most weekends, and about 5-10 weekdays, and occasionally mornings. I do sometimes go inactive for a while, so don't worry if you don't see me for a few days
- I love music, especially early 2000s alt rock and 2000s rap. My favourite albums are To Pimp A Butterfly, Suck It And See, and Kanye's first 5
-I'm a drummer first, but also a general percussionist. I'm bass drum in a marching band, and I play some glockenspiel/marimba. I'm much better at writing music than playing it, though.
-I have played over 3000 hours of Europa Universalis 4 (yes, 3000)
BotSO
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2018 1:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thatboi
Me and my friend started a SMP just recently and are looking to join your server.

My stats:

Redstone 9

Building 7

PvP/PvE 4

Loves music

Student

From Denmark

JUST recently started on Speedcraft season 6, which is our own SMP

His:

Redstone 3

Building 6

PvP/PvE 8

20 hours weekly (on average)

Loves music

Student

From Denmark

JUST recently started on Speedcraft season 6, which is our own SMP

We are both 18 and are looking for a serious yet fun server to start a real community! :)
02/21/2018 1:40 pm
ItzShadowGamer
I've mainly only played mini games on servers because never found a server I enjoyed. Ive always wanted to do something like hermitcraft.
Redstone 2
Building 7
Pve/PvP 5
Im UK time zone
on average i go on about 4 days a week, and can range between 2-8 hours.
  • I did a year of performing Arts at college, and attempted to write my own little show
  • I love to listen to Nightcore music
  • I've played about 350 hours of Skyrim (not near your 3000 tho)
02/21/2018 2:23 pm
BotSO
Accepted! I'll PM you
02/21/2018 12:58 pm
BotSO
We have 6-7 accepted applications. Applications are still open.
02/20/2018 5:59 pm
hawkamania1
I've been a part of a few SMP servers and they've all been very fun, I haven't played on one in a while and this seems like a great opportunity to enjoy the community and survival aspect of an SMP again.

Redstone - 3
Building - 5 (I've been trying to improve a lot lately)
PvP/PvE - 9
Mining - 10
Time Zone - US Central
I'm in high school, so sometimes on the weekdays I don't have much time to play, but I make an effort to everyday
I do theater and show choir at my school
I like rock climbing
I also enjoy camping
02/20/2018 5:00 pm
BotSO
The world is up and running, so if you apply you can start playing right away
02/20/2018 7:06 am
BotSO
Nice cheeky morning bump here ;)

If you have discord send it to me in the pm, I'll make a discord server