I'm back! [PetraPvp] Old Account: Nic1236 You may know me.

SugarKane1's Avatar SugarKane111/13/17 10:19 pm
2 emeralds 170
It's been too long and I'm finally returning to the PMC Community. I used to write articles about my youtube videos and cool servers.. But sadly my computer broke, the plus side was I got more homework done xD. It's been about five years or more since I've wrote something on here and I've finally come across a new factions server that has huge potential to grow. I did give Desteria factions a go, but I got sick of the constant bugs and faction mates insiding / the overly toxic community. So I quit that server and asked my old faction leader if he was playing on any interesting servers... It turns out he just made a faction server named PetraPvp so I joined. The staff are all mature and very kind if you have any questions, which in my case I had plenty of questions xD.

I've only been here for a couple hours and can tell this is a community I'm going to want to be part of. When I join a server I don't look for high numbers, and a great website. I look to see if chat is alive, and the guys / gals playing are getting along with each other even though there's competition between everyone. So if you like to socialize and have people to make jokes with check out the owners PMC Server Here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/petra-factions/

O
h and by the way the server just opened yesterday

If you favorite and vote that'd help them progress in the right direction at an even faster pace!

Thanks guys glad to be back,

CoeKane aka Nic1236
SugarKane1
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner