I'm looking for builders

Sunshine Cruise Line's Avatar Sunshine Cruise Line7/11/18 9:45 pm history
3 emeralds 235 3
7/16/2018 5:43 pm
Sunshine Cruise Line's Avatar Sunshine Cruise Line
Hey, I have to announce that SCL is again searching skilled builders!

We are a relatively small international community that loves to build a lot of different stuff, especially ships.

1.) Why to build on SCL and not on a different server?
On SCL, you are allowed to build what you want. There are basically no rules what you are allowed to do and what not, mild swearwords are not illegal on my server. Only hacking, griefing, trolling, bugusing and insulting other players is not allowed on SCL. Also, you get a lot of permissions
includiding
all important WorldEdit commands.

2.) How to apply?
Send me a PM with the name "Application (Your name)".
Please include:
- what you mostly build
- if you are experienced with worldedit
- skype name/discord/email (atleast 1 of them!)

- why we should make exactly you a builder
Then, wait until I replied. (I always reply).
If I accept you, I will add you on skype/discord.
After that, you should join the server and build something on a plot on the plot world (just go through the portal on the spawn and then type /p auto)
If its done, put a sign with "Done" in front of your building and tell me on skype/discord/email that its done (thats just if im not online, if I am, just write it in the chat!)

If I like the building, you will get the Sailor (=Builder) rank, a place for you to build in the flat world and a warp on that place so everyone can go there.

3.) How to apply for Supporter/Moderator/Developer/Admin rank?
You can't apply for Lieutnant (Supporter), Officer (Moderator) and Chief Officer (Admin) rank.
First, you are a Sailor (Builder). If you are very friendly, build good and DON'T ASK FOR IT, you will get Lieutnant rank one day. When you still behave that good, it is possible for you to get promoted again.

For Engineer (Dev) rank - If you wish to apply, you need to have at least the Sailor rank. You also need to send me a working plugin you made. If the plugin works properly, you will get the rank.

Sunshine Cruise Line
Level 48 : Master Sailor