I need help deciding a server type for my new unique server

NooseMoose's Avatar NooseMoose2/13/18 11:00 am
2 emeralds 134 2
2/13/2018 9:16 pm
NooseMoose's Avatar NooseMoose
Hello,
I can't decide the server type for my upcoming unique server. I'll list the options:
  • Custom Minigames: an amazing mini games server with all custom mini games with kits, cosmetics, and many mini games. Ones like a pvp mode but there are shulkers everywhere that give you levitation and you fall on slime blocks and fight with custom abilities and special kits, and a version of one in the quiver with insane speed and power ups, a version of gun game but with different custom weapons, and much more.
  • Customized Survival | INSOMNIA: a custom survival server, called Insomnia. In this game you will play survival but with a twist. The more nights you stay up, the more Insomnia you gather giving you rewards to craft custom machines. The more nights you stay up, you will get slowness, nausea, and blindness on occasion and special mobs will chase after you. There will also be other things like custom weapons, dungeons, and custom enchantments and custom crafting, new bosses and mobs, and much more.

• Customized Skyblock: This skyblock server will have custom crafting, custom items, necromancy to summon custom mobs, custom machines, custom dimensions, clans that would have skywars type battles, and more...

Please Vote for Which Type You Would Like on My Server. Comment and Emerald to get this post to Trending so I can get more input.
NooseMoose
Level 13 : Journeyman Mage