IKings Stargate Coalition of Servers (Everything Stargate!)

TheiKing's Avatar TheiKing4/6/11 10:31 pm
1 emeralds 515

Im not very good at making these kind of posts but, I just would like to let everyone here know about my organization. What our servers are all about is basically well STARGATE. Wheter it be Stargate SG1 , Stargate Atlantis or even yes Stargate Universe (we wont count Stargate Infinity unless someone has ever heard of it) Most of my servers are dedicated to the world of Stargate. But in classic, we are all about the stargate, we have role play maps, building maps, and gallery maps for you all, the players. If you would like to join us in any of our servers (IP'S and web addresses are on our website for iKingsSGC,) there are some basics that you need to know,

~Ranks~

* DO NOT RANDOMLY ASK IF YOU CAN GET PROMOTED WHILE IN SERVER*

Guest - This is where every new person begins. You have limited commands. If you want the next rank, build something CREATIVE , and ask an operator/moderator to come see it. There are other maps, but you are limited to the main one for now.

Builder - Even more commands! You know can use more of the commands available by typing in /help while playing. You now have access to more maps, which can be found by typing /maps or /unloaded. To goto these maps type /goto mapname, mapname being the name of the map. Note, you do not have access to all maps but most of them, including STARGATE COMMAND.

If you want to get the next rank, you must build even more amazing things and come to the server regularly.

Architech - Yes, more commands and some powers. The only thing I can say much about this is that, you can access more maps and commands. For the time being, you won't be able to get the next rank unless a iSGC says otherwise.

Operator / Moderator - These guys have A LOT of commands, moderation powers, and access to most maps. If you ever see someone griefing anything, placing random blocks for no reason, and towering (building a single block tower to the sky and leaving it there), you better tell the Ops/Mods about the griefer. There isn't any way to access the next rank, UNLESS any admins say otherwise.

iSGC - And the final rank, iSGC. These guys are the admins. They have every single command and moderation power. They basically can do anything. The current admins are InternetCreep, CosmicScarab, TheSoupRobot, J20Green,among others including the and main admin TheiKing.

~Rules~

-Do not break anything you didn't make, unless you and a friend are building it.
-Do not make a single block tower to the sky and leave it there.
-Do not spam the chat with random nonsense.
-Respect every rank as we would to you.
-No flooding, this rule only applies to anyone with access to active liquid blocks.
-And lastly, have fun!

That is about it. Really our server is a place where you can go to relax and build without fear of griefers. And at last i leave you with a few pictures of our many many creations.
If you would like to see more pictures goto http://imgur.com/a/vgW8U

^^ The above is a picture of a texture pack theiking is currently working on!

Again for more of a few images goto http://imgur.com/a/vgW8U or http://www.ikingsSGC.com
TheiKing
Level 39 : Artisan Alien