Impulse MC *BRAND NEW* Looking for Various staff!

ObeseVirus's Avatar ObeseVirus7/30/15 4:00 pm
8/1/2015 7:42 am
Seger24's Avatar Seger24
Brand new network looking for Moderators, Admins, Builders, Youtubers, Streamers and GFX Artists!

We are going to have around 4 servers, Factions, Creative, Prison, KitPVP.

Staff Application:

IGN:

Timezone:

Previous Experience:

How active can you be?

When did you start playing minecraft?

Where are you from?

Why should we choose you over anyone else?

Are you good at building?

Anything else?:

Builder Application:

IGN:

Timezone:

Screenshots of your previous work:

How active can you be?:

When did you start playing minecraft?:

Where are you from?

Anything else?:

GFX Application

NOTICE: WE WONT PAY WE WILL GIVE YOU INGAME REWARDS.

Timezone:

Screenshots of your previous work:

How often can you work for us?

For how long have you been doing gfx?

Where are you from?

Anything else?:

Youtuber Application:

How active will you be:

Streamer Application:

How active will you be:
ObeseVirus
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 12:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AviG
Staff Application:

IGN: AviG

Timezone: Central Timezone (Texas,USA)

Previous Experience: I was admin on a big server called HazardMC that got shot down, and helper on a server called NightCraft.

How active can you be? I can be super active during the summer (Maybe 20 hours a week) but if I'm on vacation I can't be as active. And when school starts, I won't be as active, but I should still be able to do 1 hour a day when school starts.

When did you start playing minecraft? I started playing 4 years ago, I am very experienced. I started on my 9th B-day, that is when I got it.

Where are you from? I am from Texas, USA, and I used to live in Massachusetts, USA

Why should we choose you over anyone else? You should choose me because I am very helpful and king. If a member of the server asks me a question, I will do my best to answer it in a kind, accelerated manner. I have zero tolerance for cheating, hacking, or harassing others.

Are you good at building? Yes. I know how to use World Edit, and I built the spawn for a server called NightCraft, (I can send you pics through Skype if needed).

Anything else?: Nothing else really. Thanks for reading, I hope I get accepted
07/31/2015 12:05 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
diamonds0098
Staff Application:

IGN: Courtney0098

Timezone: Pacific

Previous Experience: I have been co-owner, Head admin, and admin twice (based of of when the server ended) So I have quite a bit of experience over my years.

How active can you be? I can play 3+ hours per day, more if needed. I have plenty of extra time

When did you start playing minecraft? almost 4 years ago, early in 2012

Where are you from? Washington State

Why should we choose you over anyone else? I love to help people and like i said before i have a considerable amount of time on my hands, partially because school is out but even during school I am still available to help often! I am a happy, fair person. I like to be the one people turn to when they need help. I guess you could call me a people person. I am a quick thinker and know how to make correct descisions and if im not sure about something I know to turn to my superiors and admit I need help unlike some others who want to show that they are good at everything, when in reality they do need help! I know that no one is perfect and mistakes happen but I try my hardest to prevent any severe mistakes. I have experience being staff on minecraft servers, I have even worked my way from mod to head admin before. I'm responsible and thoughtful.

Are you good at building? I would say so, My strengths include houses and spawns.

Anything else: I want to just take the time to say that what should make my application stand above the others is that all the information it it is 100% TRUE. I live up to my word.
07/31/2015 9:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ferociouss
Accepted =)
07/31/2015 12:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
diamonds0098
Are you going to Skype us or pm or?
08/01/2015 7:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Seger24
I'd advise against that...
07/30/2015 11:45 pm
Black_Tiger
I would like to let you know that it seems you skipped my application. It was on the first page and every other app had a response. Thank you, 0Black_Tiger0.
07/30/2015 11:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
ZziploxX
Staff Application:

IGN: ZziploxX

Timezone: (UTC+02:00)

Previous Experience: I have been a staff member on some servers throughout the years, I've been an administrator on 2 bukkit servers, moderator on a pixelmon server, and owned my own server.

How active can you be? I can play around 6-8 hours every day.

When did you start playing minecraft? Around 2012

Where are you from? Israel

Why should we choose you over anyone else? You should choose me because I am very experienced and mature, I am dedicated to any job I fulfill and I have never failed anyone.
I am true to my word and never lie, I rarely get angry and I am a very cool guy.
If you have a problem with anything I will be there and will do my best to fix it, I love helping others and it makes me feel good.
And these are only some of the reasons of why you should choose me.

Are you good at building? I'm pretty average but not too bad.

Anything else?: Not really but if you want to ask me anything else feel free.
07/31/2015 9:04 am
Ferociouss
Accepted!
07/30/2015 8:58 pm
Woahhha

IGN: IPhuckterPuss(Changing Soon)

Timezone: EST

Screenshots of your previous work: Add me on skype

How active can you be?: Daily for hours

When did you start playing minecraft?: 1.2.5

Where are you from? Michigan

Anything else?: I am dedicated and experienced and I am willing to build for you
07/31/2015 9:04 am
Ferociouss
Denied.
07/30/2015 7:54 pm
Zhen8930

IGN: Murdock__

Timezone: America, EST

Previous Experience: I have been staff on many past servers, but as you must know not all succeed and most of the ones I worked on went down to lack of funding.
I have been Almost every rank From Moderater to Co owner!

How active can you be? 5+ Hours, 6 days or more a Week!

When did you start playing minecraft? 3 Years ago!

Where are you from? New York !

Why should we choose you over anyone else?:

Are you good at building?:
Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!

Anything else?: I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what! So these are the reasons You should make me staff on your server! I hope that I am accepted and I do very much look foward to working with you and the other staff members!
07/31/2015 9:03 am
Ferociouss
Denied.
07/30/2015 7:53 pm
Zhen8930

Previous Experience: I have been staff on many past servers, but as you must know not all succeed and most of the ones I worked on went down to lack of funding.

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!

Anything else?: I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what! So these are the reasons You should make me staff on your server! I hope that I am accepted and I do very much look foward to working with you and the other staff members!
07/30/2015 7:53 pm
Zhen8930

07/30/2015 7:46 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
MIDNITEE

IGN: Midnightt

Timezone: Central

Previous Experience: I used to own a server, it became to expensive to keep. I have much experience administrating players I have experience with WG / WE, voxel, I always try my best to be as active and friendly as i can.

How active can you be? Usually I am free all day, so i can be very active, but if anything comes up i will inform you before I will be unavailable.

When did you start playing minecraft? Since update 1.2.5

Where are you from? Texas

Why should we choose you over anyone else? I have various skills that range from building, to keeping a server and it's players staying in a good standing, I am very mature and respect everyone above whatever position i am granted,

Are you good at building? I am decent, i have a small spawn i built on my profile for download for a reference.

Anything else?: I do have a headset for skype so i can speak with you if you'd like although its kind of a crappy one
07/31/2015 9:02 am
Ferociouss
Denied.
07/30/2015 7:29 pm
fudgeblob123_

IGN: fudgblob123

Timezone: UK

Previous Experience:

How active can you be? Very active, few hours a day

When did you start playing minecraft? 1.0.0

Where are you from? England, UK

Why should we choose you over anyone else? I'm mature, friendly and genuine and willing to help anyone out

Are you good at building? Yes

Anything else?:
07/30/2015 7:46 pm
Ferociouss
Denied.
07/30/2015 7:16 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
Skippo
Staff Application:

IGN: Skeptil

Timezone: EST

Previous Experience: I climbed my way from Moderator to Head Admin on a server known as Chaincraft

How active can you be? I can be active most of the time unless I have to be working with my family or i'm out on vacation.

When did you start playing minecraft? May 17th, 2009 the day of my birthday!

Where are you from? USA, Florida.

Why should we choose you over anyone else? I think I might be a bit more experienced over other people just because of the fact that I was Head Admin about to be Co-Owner on a server known as Chaincraft. (It got shut down) I was a really good admin but others did not like me because of how young I was. I have gotten older and I did mature. So I do think that I would be okay for the job.

Are you good at building? Depending on what you want me to build, I do think that I am an okay builder. I may not be one of the best, but I am decent.

Anything else?: School does start where I live soon so I may not be able to be as active but I can try to be as active as possible.
07/30/2015 7:45 pm
Ferociouss
Accepted! Nice application =)
07/30/2015 8:54 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
Skippo
So uh when do I start and / or what's the IP?
07/30/2015 7:05 pm
Black_Tiger
Staff Application:

IGN: 0Black_Tiger0

Timezone: US Pacific

Previous Experience: I was a moderator on two other servers.

How active can you be? I can be on for 2+ hours each day.

When did you start playing minecraft? I don't know exactly when, but I've been playing for at least three years.

Where are you from? America

Why should we choose you over anyone else? I am patient, and I'm mature enough to not make stupid or irrelevant comments. I don't tolerate anyone saying or doing anything that doesn't follow the rules, and would be happy to help you keep your server a happy and fun place. I love to help people, so when you call for me, I will come running, no questions asked.

Are you good at building? I would consider myself to be pretty good at building.

Anything else?: I think that's it. Thank you for reading my application!
07/31/2015 9:06 am
Ferociouss
Accepted!
07/30/2015 6:45 pm
TotallyNotKinky
Staff Application:

IGN: TotallyNotKinky

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Previous Experience: Planet PvP, Unifie Factions, New Liberty. Helper, Helper and Forum Admin, Moderator. (in order)

How active can you be? Extremly active, since its the summer I have nothing going on. I can be on every day, and be on all day. When school starts back up, it will be decreased.

When did you start playing mine craft? Oh my. 1.1, when the real eased spawn eggs.

Where are you from? America!

Why should we choose you over anyone else? I have a ton of experience and time of being a staff member on various servers. Ranging from factions, to prison, to mini games, etc. I'm very mature for my age, and I can hold my ground. I'm easy to get along with, I'm social, and I love to have fun. I know basic commands and have more than general knowledge of the game.

Are you good at building? Check out my builder app!

Anything else?: I made a Staff app aswell, it was too hard to decide between the two!
07/30/2015 7:44 pm
Ferociouss
Denied since you got accepted as a builder!
07/30/2015 6:39 pm
IDKSimplicity
IGN:SimplicityMC
Timezone: CST
Previous Experience:Staff at another fac server before it ended
How Active Can You Be?At Least 3Hours a day
When did you start playing minecraft?2-3 years ago
Why should we chose you over others? You should chose me because i am a faction lover and a dedicated player willing to be help others on the server everyday.
Are you good at building? im ok at it
Anythin else: No
07/30/2015 7:44 pm
Ferociouss
Denied. You can re-apply with more detail! =)
07/30/2015 5:48 pm
TotallyNotKinky
Builder Application:

IGN: TotallyNotKinky

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Screenshots of your previous work: http://imgur.com/PZjEn5X,RUAgTY8,eyxnED ... 5D,TZjTCR0

How active can you be?: Extremly active, since its the summer I have nothing going on. I can be on every day, and be on all day. When school starts back up, it will be decreased.

When did you start playing mine craft?: Oh my. 1.1, when the real eased spawn eggs.

Where are you from? America!

Anything else?: I couldn't decide between Staff or Builder. I can do both very well!
07/30/2015 7:43 pm
Ferociouss
Accepted! =)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome