In Dire Need of Staff Members and Players!

GhostsPlaysMC_YT's Avatar GhostsPlaysMC_YT8/12/17 9:16 pm
1 emeralds 217 5
8/13/2017 6:04 pm
MasterofLight1's Avatar MasterofLight1
Hey guys, Im active right NOW! So be sure to apply for a staff rank @ https://discord.gg/qUHyvNN. I will accept most applicants as I am in dire need, so hurry before its too late!
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2017 10:24 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
Why should we apply for your server over other servers? How much money have you invested into the project and how are you planning to advertise the server? You aren't going to get anywhere unless you have a sufficient way of advertising.
08/12/2017 10:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Brendann
Hi!
Giving people 0 information about the server at hand isnt a good way to get GOOD staff members!
08/13/2017 9:57 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
MasterofLight1
@Brendann You are kind of contradicting yourself, I agree that an owner should post information upfront, however it is always a good idea to ask them for further information to see if it is the type of server you would be interested in being in before you go and apply.. I looked into your profile and past posts ,and found several posts like this one https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/needs-dev-help-329880/ that (and yes, I am aware of the age of this topic) doesn't even say what type of server it is, at least on Ghost's post when you enter discord you can tell it is skyblock... so how were your past recruitment posts any better? either way -BUMP- he is still looking for more staff.
08/13/2017 12:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Brendann
I have grown up, If you knew anything about me which you don't that post would make sense for how old I actually was.
08/13/2017 6:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MasterofLight1
I understand, that is the reply i was looking for as I would think the same thing about the owner. You don't know anything about him neither, or why he posted what he posted in the way he posted it..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome