╫Indestructible gaming→ looking for all new Staff → Apply here ► Interviews all day ◄

Johnyhasagun12's Avatar Johnyhasagun1211/29/18 12:37 pm
1 emeralds 146 6
12/4/2018 1:03 am
Johnyhasagun12's Avatar Johnyhasagun12

- 1 Server Manager

- 3 Builders

- 2 Moderators

- 1 Admin

- 1 Developer

-1 ( possibly ) web developer

Position Requirements:

1. Extensive Team Leadership skills.

2. Be over the age of 16 (13 and up will be considered)

3. Be responsible.

4. Have extensive Minecraft server knowledge. Including mods, ( devs ) < Know how on how to fix server side mod issues, and upgrades without losing everything ( no Hardware server knowledge needed, but can be useful)

5. Be able to use (or learn to use and install) Discord.

6. Have a mic. Must have!!

7. Attend regular Indestructible Gaming Staff Meetings (on Discord)

Position Responsibilities:

1. Actively communicate with other Indestructible Gaming Management.

2. Actively manage the Minecraft staff team.

3. Finish developing the Minecraft server.

4. Advertise to potential Minecraft server users.

5. Meet Timetables on when new areas will be finished.

Anyone who is up for the task of making a great server please apply!
Age is not a huge factor but maturity is.

If you are interested or have questions please contact me on https://discord.gg/smjrwV , Johnyhasagun ( Owner) Or Nova Mods ( Co-owner) If we are not available on Discord, Please feel free to Apply here and someone will contact you shortly.

NOTE: I cannot run donations, its not setup at this time,tabled for now until server is fully operational. I I will completely fund the server as I have a full time job.

Server Management structure ME, Owner < Co-owner< server manager < Admin < Mods
Developer reports Directly to Owners and builders Directly to owners/ manager.

Application

1. R/L name( First only):

2. Age:

3.What time zone you are in:

4.Position applying for:

5. Hours available and when: ( what times during the week)

6.Past Experience ( if any ):

7.What makes you the best candidate for the position you are applying for.
Johnyhasagun12
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/04/2018 1:03 am
Johnyhasagun12
Jump Rigth in to Discord and doing interviews till 230am EST https://discord.gg/vN4SwzB
12/01/2018 11:01 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
diversespider
1. R/L name( First only): Austin

2. Age: 18

3.What time zone you are in: EST

4.Position applying for: Mod and Above (Preferably Manager)

5. Hours available and when: My time varies as I am On-Call for Work. I am at school from 8:30 in the morning to 4:00 pm. I would be able to be online anytime after 5 unless I am working. (I would let you know if I was working).

6.Past Experience ( if any ): I used to own a server of which I had to close because of a corruption in the computer, all files were lost. I have been mod and admin for many servers while playing Minecraft for 8+ years. I have been a server manager as well as a staff manager before. While I was staff manager, I was in control of 13 members. This included Mods, Helpers, Builders, and 1 admin. I was 1 of 2 managers. I have very minor Coding experience in C++. I have some experience with building; I like doing designs more than just building.

7.What makes you the best candidate for the position you are applying for?
I am mature, responsible and very organized. I can handle myself on a server alone with many players. I work better as a team then alone. I am easy to direct and instruct, I will get the job done and you only have to ask once. I am always looking for something to do and I like to be busy. I have extensive experience with basic commands and handling situations that may arise on the server. I am able to instruct and apply my knowledge and skills to what I am instructed or what needs to be done. I am always looking for a new challenge.
12/01/2018 6:17 am
Johnyhasagun12
11/30/2018 9:15 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
AstaZora
Your invitation link is expired. Please update it and make it to never expire Please
11/29/2018 4:27 pm
Johnyhasagun12
@Atubbo, If you could join us on our Discord server would like to chat with you and see what you got, Im on all night tonight and then Nova will be on all weekend.
11/29/2018 3:12 pm
ATubbo
1) Toby
2) 15
3) GMT+0
4) Server Manager
5) Monday to Friday about 3 hours at the weekend as mush as is needed
6) I owner a Skyblock server with a friend and i'm in the process of developing a Mini-game server. I also am a Jr. Mod on AstroPVP
7) I believe that I am the best candidate for the job because I am dedicated and I can program in java, C# and Skript. I am also good for the job because I can put in the time that others cannot.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome