♣ → InfinitySMP ← ♣ 16+ | Accepting people from all Timezones/Countries! | Youtubers welcome!

Infinity_SMP's Avatar Infinity_SMP8/9/17 8:28 pm history
3 emeralds 164 4
8/11/2017 12:22 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead's Avatar NoahTheWhiteHead

InfinitySMP is a brand new SMP server looking for fresh bubbly faces and personalities to populate our server. Here at Infinity, we strive to provide a safe environment for you to meet diverse and interesting people. When it comes to the server, community is our #1 priority so we aren't interested in huge numbers because we aren't a huge commercial server, were just a community looking to expand into something extraordinary.

What we look for in a possible applicant is an experienced, mature, capable person that isn't dependent other people to do the work for them. If you fit this profile you have an extremely high chance of becoming a member of the infinity family!

Our addon features are the regular ones you see on any SMP server, one player sleep, possibility for mobs to drop heads, and dragons dropping elytras upon death.

The map officially started 7/23/17.

Infinity takes the community aspect to a whole new level with a program called "Discord". Discord is a free to use program that we require you to have in order to join the server. On our discord we coordinate events, make announcements, and interact with the community on a whole other level. There is always staff members in the voice channel looking to interact with the players! We understand if you don't have a mic or are a little shy, it's A-Ok just to listen in!

Our rules and guidelines are pretty simple really, just don't steal, grief or be a total jerk to everyone.
Just in case you need rules listed out to you
- You must be 16 years or older to play, no exceptions are made at all.
- Griefing and Theft is not tolerated.
- Use of illegal mods or clients such as xray is not allowed.
- No Racist, Sexist, Discrimination, Hate Speech or Homophobic slurs.
- Do not excessively spam or use chat in-game or on discord.
- In the application when it asks "anything else?" say "I want in!~"
- You must be able to put 1 hour of activity in a week, if you might not be able to do that Contact an Admin on Discord.
- Don't leave Creeper holes or floating trees.
- Don’t engage in PvP unless all players consent.
Depending on the rule you break, you may be granted a second chance or 2, but if we find you abusing this lenience, we will have no problem removing your spot on the server, we will not tolerate you ruining the fun for others.

We actively plan server events, Ender Dragon fights, PvP related events such as Tournaments, and we're even starting a Monthly UHC.

Is AFK Fishing Allowed?: Yes it is allowed, Just as long as you don't spend more time AFK then actually playing there shouldn't be an issue.

What mods are allowed?: Mods that do not give you an unfair advantage, such as: Damage Indicators, Optifine, Minimaps

Who owns Infinity?:
There is no set "owner" of the server. Most decisions are by the community.

Comment your application below. Your application can only be accepted or denied by the Account "Infinity_SMP" if someone else comments or replies to you, do not trust them.

What is your in-game name?:
What is a name you would prefer to be called?:
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?:
What is your Discord ID?:
What timezone / country do you live in?:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Do you agree to abide by our rules?:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
Why do you want to join Infinity?:
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc)
What type of player do you classify yourself as?: (Introvert Hermit, Extroverted Social Player)
Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable):
Anything else?:
Failure to answer those questions in detail or failure to be truthful will result in your application being denied. Thank you for expressing interest in Infinity SMP.

Map Highlights to date:

Nether Hub

Spawn Area with Tree Farm

End Farm

Infinity_SMP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2017 12:22 pmhistory
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
NoahTheWhiteHead
What is your in-game name?: OfficialChutney

What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Chutney or Noah. Whatever floats your boat

Age(16+) & Year of Birth?:
15 (17th of October 2001).

What is your Discord ID?: Chutney#6671

What timezone / country do you live in?: UTC+1 (Denmark)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 6 Years (or since the 11th of November 2011).

Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Of Course. Your rules are reasonable and doesn't break the spirit of vanilla while still ensuring the safety of the members!

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 15 years old. I'm half American and half Danish, which means you won't be having an issue when it comes to my accent nor my english, as english is on my mother tongue, and I have spoken it since my birth. My accent is also an American accent despite my Danish roots. This is because I've grown up hearing my American dads voice.

I'm a programmer and a game designer, and have been this for 3 years. I work mostly in Unity, but I've been around every subject there is, from web designing to app development. I know the most known languages that is C#, JS, Java, C++, PHP, CSS, HTML, LUA, Python and SQL.

Why do you want to join Infinity?: I've been looking for a server that takes pride for its community, and is trying to reach new heights! A server that strives for quality and equality between its players. A server that doesn't just slack around, but improve and that the members contribute to the progress made on the server. I've been looking for a server that takes Minecraft a bit more serious, and actually tries to achieve something big. I've joined multiple servers in the past, and usually they always end up shutting down a month later because no one's actually doing anything, and mostly it ends in bickering between the members. I want to join because it sounds like your servers is striving for maturity, and doesn't waste time resolving this immaturity and fighting!

What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: What made me start programming was redstone. Without sounding narcissistic, I'd say I'm pretty advanced when it comes to redstone. When i put my programming mind into redstone, redstone becomes its own programming languages for me. If made correctly, redstone can have multiple elements from programming like AND and ELSE gates. From functions to variables. So I'd contribute to the server by using the best of my redstone knowledge to build redstone creations that will benefit the server. Because of my tech roots, I've also used countless hours on learning the mechanics and patterns of minecraft, and how the game behaves. I then use its mechanics to my own advantage, building farms to benefit the server and its community. So my goal if i get accepted, is 2 build as many different farms as possible, being Endermen farms, Iron farms, gold farms etc.

What type of player do you classify yourself as?: (Introvert Hermit, Extroverted Social Player). I'd call myself a social player. I love playing with other people and join in on social events and projects with other members!

Post some pictures of your builds (If Applicable): I'd like to show you a picture of the Wither farm i designed by using flying machines, but my prototype was sadly used on an old SMP server that had a creative test server. This server is now shut down, and i do not have any pictures as documentation. So sadly you'll have to take my word for it :P

Anything else?: Yes i am underage by 3 months, and i do understand if you don't accept me, as you're looking for mature players to populate your server. If not accepted I'd like 2 wish you good luck moving forward on your server. And lastly. I want in!
08/10/2017 7:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
WildNitro
What is your in-game name?: WildNitro
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Wild
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: 16, 2001
What is your Discord ID?: WildNitro #0435
What timezone / country do you live in?: Central Timezone. Texas, USA
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 Years
Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm still in high-school, and I also have no clue what to do with my life. I play Football, and I'm also a Kick-Boxer.
Why do you want to join Infinity?: I've been looking for a great community to join that the players actually get along. I've been joining public survival servers and they're just not the same.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) I can kinda build/redstone. I enjoy collecting resources, and I also enjoy being with the community and building stuff with and for the community.
What type of player do you classify yourself as?: (Introvert Hermit, Extroverted Social Player) I'm a mixed player. I enjoy playing by myself sometimes, but I also want and enjoy playing with others.
Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable):
Anything else?: I want in!~
08/10/2017 2:33 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Erebus_21
What is your in-game name?: Brent
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Erebus
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: 17 My date of birth is may 25 2000.
What is your Discord ID?: Erebus_21#7788
What timezone / country do you live in?: Pacific time zone.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I would say around 3 year's now.
Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Yes, i do.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Well i love to play on server's and i am very active when it comes to playing. I also love to play paintball in real life!
Why do you want to join Infinity?: It seem's like it has potential and i want to help it grow and expand.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) Well i am okay at building but i think i know A LOT about plugins, considering i was the owner of a server for 8 month's.
What type of player do you classify yourself as?: (Introvert Hermit, Extroverted Social Player) I would say i am a very social player.
Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable): If i get accepted i will give you some images of map's
Anything else?: Just so you know i have been a owner of a mini games server, been admin on a kitpvp server, a factions server and a towny server. So you know i am experienced.

Thanks for your consideration,
-Erebus_21
08/09/2017 10:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Infinity_SMP
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome