♣ → InfinitySMP ← ♣ - 16+ | Mature | Youtubers Welcome!

Infinity_SMP's Avatar Infinity_SMP8/4/17 5:59 pm history
8/29/2017 2:11 pm
WhosaGhost's Avatar WhosaGhost

InfinitySMP is a brand new SMP server looking for fresh bubbly faces and personalities to populate our server. Here at Infinity, we strive to provide a safe environment for you to meet diverse and interesting people. When it comes to the server, community is our #1 priority so we aren't interested in huge numbers because we aren't a huge commercial server, were just a community looking to expand into something extraordinary.

What we look for in a possible applicant is an experienced, mature, capable person that isn't dependent other people to do the work for them. If you fit this profile you have an extremely high chance of becoming a member of the infinity family!

Our addons are what you would see on any SMP server, 1 player sleep, Dragons dropping elytras, etc.

The map officially started 7/23/17.

Infinity takes the community aspect to a whole new level with a program called "Discord". Discord is a free to use program that we require you to have in order to join the server. On our discord we coordinate events, make announcements, and interact with the community on a whole other level. There is always staff members in the voice channel looking to interact with the players! We understand if you don't have a mic or are a little shy, it's A-Ok just to listen in!

Disclaimer: We can not guarantee the Discord or in-game chat will be PG or Family Friendly. A big amount of our members are 18 years or older and we will not restrict players from using language or being raunchy too express themselves.

Our rules and guidelines are pretty simple really, just don't steal, grief or be a total jerk to everyone.

Just in case you need rules listed out to you

- You must be 16 years or older to play, no exceptions are made at all.
- Griefing and Theft is not tolerated.
- Use of illegal mods or clients such as xray is not allowed.
- No Racist, Sexist, Discrimination, Hate Speech or Homophobic slurs.
- Do not excessively spam or use chat in-game or on discord.
- In the application when it asks "anything else?" say "I want in!~"
- You must be able to put 1 hour of activity in a week, if you might not be able to do that Contact an Admin on Discord.
- Don't leave Creeper holes or floating trees. It's honestly the ugliest thing.
- Don’t engage in PvP unless all players consent.

Depending on the rule you break, you may be granted a second chance or 2, but if we find you abusing this lenience, we will have no problem removing your spot on the server, we will not tolerate you ruining the fun for others.

We actively plan events on the server. We currently do a Monthly UHC.

Is AFK Fishing Allowed?: Yes it is allowed, Just as long as you don't spend more time AFK then actually playing there shouldn't be an issue.

What mods are allowed?: Mods that do not give you an unfair advantage, such as: Damage Indicators, Optifine, Minimaps

Who owns Infinity?: There is no set "owner" of the server. Most decisions are by the community.

How many players are usually on at one time?: Due to the fact we make sure we whitelist people from all over the world, timezones are pretty split so you can expect anywhere between 2-8 people on at a time.

Comment your application below. Your application can only be accepted or denied by the Account "Infinity_SMP" if someone else comments or replies to you, do not trust them.

What is your in-game name?:
What is a name you would prefer to be called?:
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?:
What is your Discord ID?:
What timezone / country do you live in?:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Do you agree to abide by our rules?:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
Why do you want to join Infinity?:
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc)
Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable):
Anything else?:

Failure to answer those questions in detail or failure to be truthful will result in your application being denied. Thank you for expressing interest in Infinity SMP.

Current Map Highlights
http://imgur.com/a/Ka5Bt
Infinity_SMP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2017 2:11 pm
WhosaGhost
What is your in-game name?: WhosaGhost
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Ghost
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: 17, 2000
What is your Discord ID?: TheCarryEzReal#5331
What timezone / country do you live in?: GMT / England
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2009
Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Of Course!
Tell us a bit about yourself: Im quite shy, so wont be talking much voice chat, but im a friendly person and ready to help!
Why do you want to join Infinity?: My friend, ghostdragon is in it, and also im just here to help out and have fun
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) Im a pretty good builder, same with redstone, and ok at other stuff, im sorta all rounder ;)
Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable): N/A
Anything else?: Im excited, I want in!~
08/14/2017 12:12 pm
Infinity_SMP
Bump.
08/13/2017 12:01 pm
Infinity_SMP
Bump.
08/09/2017 12:20 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
popcornwn
What is your in-game name?: Slxmp

What is a name you would prefer to be called?: N/A

Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: I'm 16, turning 17 in a month. YOB is 2000

What is your Discord ID?: slxmp

What timezone / country do you live in?: EST and North America

How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 7 years give or take

Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Yes

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm from Miami, Florida, I'm Hispanic and I'm entering my Junior year of high school.

Why do you want to join Infinity?: I'd like to make new friends and enjoy minecraft at the same time

What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc)

Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable): I'm not really a builder or redstone engineer, I'm more like a social person, meaning I can be that one player that all the players respect and learn from, morally and etc. I'm just a good person to be friends with, simply put lol. I'm trying to build the community of this new server.

Anything else?: I want in!~
08/09/2017 2:36 am
Infinity_SMP
Your application has been denied, thank you for your interest.
08/08/2017 5:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mythheart
What is your in-game name?: Mythheart1
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Myth
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: 19, 1998
What is your Discord ID?: Mythheart#8340
What timezone / country do you live in?: CDT, Midwest USA
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 6 years now, off and on at certain points
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a sophomore in college, a film major, and a member of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity. I have been playing Vanilla for 6 years, modded for 1.
Why do you want to join Infinity?: Just about every public server I go on is the same thing; beggars, spammers and hackers. I enjoy small servers and SMP's much better than the big "popular" servers.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) I'll admit right now, PvP is not my strong suit. Never have been good at it, may never be. I can make up for it with mining, farming and building.
08/08/2017 11:52 pm
Infinity_SMP
You have been accepted. please check your private messages.
08/08/2017 12:16 pm
Infinity_SMP
Bump.
08/07/2017 9:29 pm
Level 20 : Expert uwu
RuzaBuza
What is your in-game name?: ImDemonite
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Demonite
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: Yes, 1997 (20)
What is your Discord ID?: Demonite#5122
What timezone / country do you live in?: Eastern Time, USA
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 6 Years
Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Definitely Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself: im a 20 year old minecrafter that enjoys the clasics and making good frineds as i play. i much rather enjoy both mining and building, im an active minecrafter normally from 7am-11am due to me working 3rd shift in a factory.
Why do you want to join Infinity?: im in search of a new friendly community
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) Friendliness is a #1 (being a previous server owner) and my builds are decent but no photo evidence
08/07/2017 10:22 pm
Infinity_SMP
you have been accepted, please check your private messages.
08/07/2017 4:31 pm
thewafflewoofer
What is your in-game name?: TheWaffleWoofer
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Waffle
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: Yes ; 2001
What is your Discord ID?: thewafflewoofer#2181
What timezone / country do you live in?: PDT ; U.S
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 2014
Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Of course.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I've grown up in Washington state for a good portion of my life, and I've played baseball since I can remember.
Why do you want to join Infinity?: I'm looking for a well put together SMP server that has a good staff and great community. From the looks of this post I believe this one has just that.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: I like to build, I'm decent at it already however I'm always ready to improve. I'm also all around a friendly person and would love to meet some new faces.
08/07/2017 7:09 pm
Infinity_SMP
You have been accepted, please check your private messages.
08/07/2017 4:13 pm
PencilSharpener53
What timezone / country do you live in?: GMT London
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Started around 2013
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a Brit and I almost never get any sleep, i'll most likely be up through the night and asleep throughout the day. I love FPS games like Counter Strike, Overwatch and CS:GO, but im still partial to a few retro games every now and then.
Why do you want to join Infinity?: My friend (Ghostdragonzz) showed me this server and since i've been looking for a good SMP server for a while now, i thought i'd try to join.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: I'd like to say im decent at building and im quite the command block wizard
Builds: N/A
Anything else?: i want in!~
08/07/2017 7:09 pm
Infinity_SMP
You have been accepted, please check your private messages.
08/06/2017 8:35 pm
Infinity_SMP
Bump
08/06/2017 6:33 am
Krokan2
ops
08/06/2017 6:15 am
Krokan2
What is your in-game name?: Krokan2
What is a name you would prefer to be called?:Krokan
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?:23,1993
What is your Discord ID?:Patrik#3703
What timezone / country do you live in?:Sweden
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 8 years
Tell us a bit about yourself: I work fulltime and i like to play games, generaly shooters or simulators of various kinds
Why do you want to join Infinity?: I run/host a creative server with around 10 active players and have done for some time, but i've been missing the survival aspect of the game more and more.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) I have a good sense for building and a basic level of redstone knowledge. Im also social and enjoy having a comunity too play with, helping eachother out and so on.
http://i.imgur.com/iafPw2f.png
http://i.imgur.com/raEr882.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/queh65j.png
Anything else?: I Want IN!~
08/06/2017 12:51 pm
Infinity_SMP
You have been accepted. Please check your private messages.
08/06/2017 2:08 am
dieselgaming3306
Ignore
08/06/2017 1:41 am
dieselgaming3306
What is your in-game name?: diesel3306
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: diesel
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: 16, 2001.
What is your Discord ID?: diesel3306#8340
What timezone / country do you live in?: PST, Canada
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Around 3ish years.
Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Yes.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I love playing modded minecraft, aswell as setting up server gamemodes, (factions, skyblock, etc)
Why do you want to join Infinity?: I would like to join infinity because im sick of random players griefing and trolling me, i was also hoping to get back into youtube and thought a SMP would be great.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) I have a few pretty large scale builds in mind, as well as some redstone.
Anything else?: Just a man looking for a cool group to chill and hopefully record with.
08/06/2017 1:51 am
Infinity_SMP
Your application has been denied. Thank you for your interest.
08/05/2017 10:11 pm
MegaK0s
What is your in-game name?: MegaK0s

What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Mega

Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: Yes my year of birth is 2001

What is your Discord ID?: Mega#4878

What timezone / country do you live in?: PT/ U.S. West Coast

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Over 3 years

Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Absolutley!

Tell us a bit about yourself: I live in Oregon and I love games! Minecraft has always been my favorite since I was 13!

Why do you want to join Infinity?: Minecraft is always more fun with friends! But I don't have any

What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: I am great with redstone and making Farms/Generators. I also love to make themed ares (abandoned ruins, temples, farmland)

Post some picture of your builds: Here are some pics of a cobblestone generator I built on a skyblock server: http://imgur.com/a/9VGTt

Anything else?: Nah that's about it
08/05/2017 10:41 pm
Infinity_SMP
You have been denied. Thank you for your interest.
08/05/2017 10:40 pm
Infinity_SMP
You have been denied. Thank you for your interest.
08/05/2017 7:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
HashirPlays
What is your in-game name?: HashirPlays
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Just Hashir
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: Am exactly 16! 6/2/2001
What is your Discord ID?: Hashir#8642
What timezone / country do you live in?: Eastern Time Zone
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years now i think
Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Yes i will follow every rule!
Tell us a bit about yourself: Well i live in US, i live in michigan, i dont rage or get mad if something goes wrong as planned. I love to make videos. I am a youtuber with 30 subscribers and plan to make a ton of videos on this server.
Why do you want to join Infinity?: I want to join because I really have been trying to get into SMP servers but really cant find one and this is one that i have come across to that seems really fun! Also, i want to start a new series on my youtube channel.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: I think i can build pretty good but it will take weeks to do a huge project since this is survival haha. Also im a really good PVPer as i used to play a lot of badlion.
Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable): http://imgur.com/a/aaUse Heres a spawn that took me 8 days to build with creative that i built for a server.
Anything else?: I would love to play on your server. I want in!~
08/05/2017 10:39 pm
Infinity_SMP
08/05/2017 6:23 pm
Level 21 : Expert Unicorn
Milobonesy
What is your in-game name?:Ghostdragonzz
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Ghost or Milo
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: Yes. 2001
What is your Discord ID?: Ghostdragon#7444
What timezone / country do you live in?: GMT / England
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since 2012
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a bit energetic, I Enjoy making animations and drawing. And always willing to make new friends. In minecraft i like wasting my time away building and helping other players!
Why do you want to join Infinity?: Don't have much things to do right now! And meeting new people is cool! This post seems very professional and finding a good SMP is so hard right now, so hopefully the server is as professional as it sounds!
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: Buildings, Fun! Bit of redstone and lots of shops/entertainment.
Anything else?: My voice is a slight bit high (for a boy.) So just a heads up. I want in!~
08/05/2017 6:47 pm
Infinity_SMP
08/05/2017 5:22 pm
MaxwellGii
What is your in-game name?: MaxwellGii
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Max
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: Yes July/7, 2000
What is your Discord ID?: Paul2515#5768
What timezone / country do you live in?: MDT, Mexico(I know english)
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 2011
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like playing Minecraft, reading books and hanging out with my friends
Why do you want to join Infinity?:I want to play with other players but most SMP server are griefed
What can you bring to the Infinity Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) Not the best builder and I know a little bit of redstone
08/05/2017 6:47 pm
Infinity_SMP
08/05/2017 12:22 am
sserpxe
What is your in-game name?: sserpxe
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: sserpxe
Age(16+) & Year of Birth?: Yes, & 2001.
What is your Discord ID?: sserpxe#7164
What timezone / country do you live in?: Timezone is PST; I live in the US.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've been playing Minecraft since November 7th, 2012.
Do you agree to abide by our rules?: Absolutely.
Tell us a bit about yourself: In-game, I like to survive & help others. Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy skateboarding, learning French, viewing art, & reading.
Why do you want to join Infinity?: I've been trying to find a SMP server to play on actively. Because your post seems professional, I assume that so is the server, & being professional usually means stability. Hence, I believe that this is a server that will stand & that I will play on for quite some time.
What can you bring to the Infinity Community? (Builds, Redstone, etc): I am not a good builder nor do I know how to make redstone creations. However, I can bring an honest, active, & trustworthy player to the community.
08/05/2017 3:04 pm
Infinity_SMP
08/05/2017 12:07 am
Infinity_SMP
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome