Infusion MineZ - New DayZ Server - Please Join and Help Out!

MikuDesu's Avatar MikuDesu2/20/15 12:37 am
1 emeralds 194 1
2/20/2015 7:15 pm
MikuDesu's Avatar MikuDesu
Hey guys: I wanted to show you new server, for which I was hired to create a texture pack. I just want you guys to support the server if you can!
Quoted from the server page:
"New Vegas, Year 1988
It's night time. I was gonna go to bed but than i saw people screaming outside... I took a look and saw someone bite a person. I was scared and didn't know what to do... My parents weren't home i was all alone in the dark. Than everyone started biting each others and going crazy. I was scared... but then i found a gun on the ground. It's probably my dads gun he is a police officer. I took it because everyone is going crazy. It doesn't have alot of bullets in it. I got out and found some in a chest... A runner came at me and i was really scared so i shot him in the head... I didn't believe i killed someone... He might be sick... But man. This is the first time i killed someone. Everyone is going crazy in New Vegas. I've heard bad things going on on the other side of the world too... I will have to stay here or leave...
Will I Survive?

Join Infusion MineZ and see if you can survive the horde...
Not only horde but alot of bandits. On Infusion MineZ There are alot of things to do not just only survivaling and running around. There are custom guns, food, melee weapons to defend your self! Also armor. The better armor you have the better protection. Bleeding and thirst is a big part. Don't let zombies / players hit you too much or you will bleed... and make sure to have a Water Canteen or you will die of thirst."

Page link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/i ... ustom-map/
Pls enjoy!
MikuDesu
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai