★★Jarrosha PvP World (Upcoming Factions Server)★★

1crusher's Avatar 1crusher12/11/17 12:35 pm
1 emeralds 102 1
12/11/2017 12:48 pm
20ash13's Avatar 20ash13
Jarrosha PvP World is an upcoming factions server with the goal of being better. We have great builds, great plugins, and great pride in what we do. We have multiple builds including our amazing spawn, our PvP arena, are KOTH map, and our marketplace. Plugin wise we are loaded we have over 50 plugins. Our favorite server feature is the menus, almost everything has a GUI. We are looking for staff, players, and donators. As far as staff goes we will need: admins, developers, mods, and builders. All of which you can apply for in the discord. The server is scheduled to open in the next week or so. Join our discord for info and applications.

https://discord.gg/2PEZWcY
1crusher
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner