[John Gotti Network] Unreleased server needs builders devs and staff!!

Burchard36's Avatar Burchard361/31/19 5:20 pm
1 emeralds 101
Hello all and welcome to John Gotti network!

Please note: This server will need A LOT of work so don't take on a job you cannot handle!!!

DISCLAIMER: This server is NSFW meaning this server may contain graphic content, has drug use and or drug scenes in it, swearing and various other things that can make this server not safe for work, but please note that me and the staff do not condone the use of drugs against minors! we recommend you are at least 18 to join this server to understand a lot of what's happening in this server but it is not enforced to be of that age.

Hello Everything and i am Burchard36 (IGN: G2Rizzo)

I am looking for very educated dev's/builder's/staff to help me build my server.

The server will have various features such as Quests, Drugs, Guns, Towny (or gangs i haven't decided yet), stocks, mythical mobs AND MANY MORE!!!

Click to reveal

In this server i'm going to make it drug/criminal themed meaning that you can sell drugs use various drugs, or even setup scams on people or even complete "hits" ordered by the player base, i'm wishing to add a fully functioning courtroom (so people caught with drugs or doing crimes etc.) can be prosecuted, tell they're side of the story etc. i also wish to add a fine system(kinda like tickets) to where if the offense of the players isnt serious they will just have to go down to the courtroom and pay fines. There will be 2 sides to this server, a criminal side and a police side, and players can "rankup" to get higher ranks (IE you're a cop, you can rank up to private I to private II etc.) There is also a dungeon that has NPC's in them that you can interact with(start quests) and they can give you Many amounts of loot!! Warning!: I may remove/edit some of these features! i only added this spoiler so staff know what they are getting themselves into!

If you are a dev/staff i REQUIRE you to know most of/ a lot of any plugin i have on the server (i will give staff time to learn how to use plugins if i add any you don't know about). If you are a builder please note you will need to know how to use world edit and world guard (unless you don't use world edit but world guard is a requirement)

Staff/Dev's/Builder's must be MATURE! i don't want anyone younder than 14 or 15 working on the mechanics side of the server (ETC.: programming in mythical mobs or making quests) builders may be any age, as long as you're mature

If you are interested in applying for staff please fill out the form included in the spoiler below!

or alternatively you may message me on discord!

if needed i can have potential staff join and take a look at things, but at the moment the IP will retain hidden until i get the server furthermore completed but i cant do it by myself ill need some staff so apply now before its to late!

Click to reveal

In Game Name: Age:

What aspects of minecraft are you skilled in(Such as building, plugin management, etc)?:

What position are you applying for?

How much time are you willing to put into the server everyday?:

Have you been staff, or have owned a server in the past?If so, what servers and what position were you? is it still running?

what is you're reason's for applying?(other than just wanting to be staff on a server)

do you have discord?

Two players are arguing aggressively in chat about who is better at minecraft, and its making the whole server feel like poop, people start leaving because of them, what do you do in this situation?

If you are applying for builder please provide pictures thanks!!

The servers discord is: discord.gg/m7CJXB

however i would really rather prefer everyone to apply as a comment onto this thread thank you and i hope everyone has a nice day :)
Burchard36
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner