Join AncientRP today! Recruiting staff and players!

GamingSkeleton3's Avatar GamingSkeleton31/4/18 2:50 pm
4 emeralds 147 1
1/5/2018 2:26 pm
crewjrs16's Avatar crewjrs16
AncientRP is a new role playing, survival server where faction of by gone times build up and compete in a brave new frontier.

Play as the:
Romans
Greeks
Egyptions
And much more!

Our server's goal is to provide an almost entirely player driven faction/settlement system. Instead of being heavily tied down to the backstory and lore of the server written before-hand, we want YOU the player to experience the world, create communities and build the civilisations that will eventually become the server lore. We want YOU to write the history of this server, not us.
As our server is in its infancy, we are looking for both players and potential staff members. The sooner you join the server, the better the position you could potentially get.
Such high positions will be handed out as we, the server team, see fit to those eager and early in the server's launch. So don't be shy and join in the fun!

If you wish to know more about the server in general, or have question's regarding staff positions, ask away.
Join our discord with the link here: https://discord.gg/XgGfQ7e
The server IP is: 149.202.70.146:41626
GamingSkeleton3
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer