forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Join Koastal, where every block counts! - Vanilla | 1.12.2 | Survival | 24/7 | PvE | Whitelist | Discord | Community-Driven

1 emerald8 replies116 views
created 01/23/2018 2:33 pm by WomanFriday
last reply 02/19/2018 4:56 pm
Looking for new players to join our vanilla Minecraft server Koastal, where every block is precious!

Welcome Village, complete with farms, resource vault, villager trading hall, and lighthouse!
Welcome Village, complete with farms, resource vault, villager trading hall, and lighthouse!

What Koastal Is:

Run by me and my buddy HazMattMC, Koastal is hosted on BeastNode and is about 7 months old, so it’s still in its infantile stages. However, that means lots of potential and growth for all players involved, since we never plan to reset this server! We already have incredible structures and useful features, including:
  • Lord of the Rings Orthanc-style tower
  • public-use XP and resource farms (villager trading hall also currently under construction)
  • nether hub and ice boat highway for easy access to every player’s base
  • central mailbox system in hub
  • server-side plugin which only requires one player to sleep through the night
  • DynMap integration
Our nether hub boasts 4 main highways to access player bases, as well as individual mailboxes (and yes, that's a Santa hat on top of the portal - we like to get festive around here!).
Our nether hub boasts 4 main highways to access player bases, as well as individual mailboxes (and yes, that's a Santa hat on top of the portal - we like to get festive around here!).

Basically, you need to know just three things about Koastal:

1. We assign players their own plots/territories which are clearly delineated and which give players free reign to do anything they want in their area (except grief other players - see #3 below).
  2. We communicate through Discord (our server is even integrated with Discord).
  3. We expect all players to follow server rules or we’ll strictly observe the “3 strikes, you’re out” law.
For more information on how we run Koastal, visit http://koastal.world.

Who We Want:

We’re looking for players who want to build, explore, and help contribute to our community of like-minded individuals. Respectful, cooperative players will fit in well on our server, especially those who want to stick around for the long haul and create unique builds, contraptions, or just overall have fun with the gang as we go on adventures.

How to Join:

Everything above sound good? Peachy! We’d love to have you. Join our Discord server and Haz or I will start a conversation about why you’d like to become a valuable part of Koastal! Here’s the address: https://discord.gg/YMdfnZP.

Alternatively, you can reply to this ad with the following information:
1. Your IGN
2. Why you want to join Koastal
3. Why you think Minecraft might possibly be the best game ever created :)

If we think you'll be a good fit, we’ll add you as a player and we'll schedule a tour of the world. You can then claim a plot of land and start contributing to the server!

One of our player's creations! Hope to see you on Koastal soon!
One of our player's creations! Hope to see you on Koastal soon!
Posted by avatar
WomanFriday
Level 1 : New Miner

8 replies

02/19/2018 4:56 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Engineer
BartTheBart
If i were to place a flower pot with a cactus in it, would it count?
02/19/2018 4:01 pm
Level 1 New Miner
WomanFriday
We're still interested in new players! I'll keep checking back in case there's interest.
02/12/2018 4:00 pm
Level 1 New Miner
WomanFriday
Anyone interested? :)
02/02/2018 3:47 pm
Level 1 New Miner
WomanFriday
Bump!
01/23/2018 3:14 pm
BartTheBart
every block you say?
01/24/2018 12:53 am
Level 1 New Miner
WomanFriday
EVERY block. :) My buddy Haz even likes to save dirt and cobblestone.
01/24/2018 8:26 am
BartTheBart
How about sponge? or Jungle wood doors?
Do doors count as blocks to you?
How about slabs?
Mobs?

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com