Join our server discord >>Giveaways!<< >>FriendlyStaff<<

KeplerSpacecraft's Avatar KeplerSpacecraft1/21/18 7:54 am history
1 emeralds 74
So, I am the owner of DeitySiege, we have a qualified team of staff, a few devs working for us, Managers and Advisors. Now, I know if I leave the discord unactive the server would die out, and it'd be a shame to see the custom gamemodes we've worked on go to waste. We have never aimed to give normal experiences for users, and we aim to give you the best, and most exciting experience possible. Now, I understand this sounds like the same stuff you hear everyday. But trust me, this'll be great! I have decided to host giveaways, with very cool items, ranks, and other stuff. Now we'll also give away stuff not related to the server, which will be disclosed on our discord. We'll host invite giveaways. And other cool stuff yet to come! I'll be working with some YouTubers to get the server running. So there'll definitely be a player base when the time comes. All we need is for you to join the discord, take part in Giveaways. Invite friends.

So please join us at: discord.gg/RfVeTut

We hope you can enjoy being there till March 1st, (When we release).

Info:

3 different Custom Gamemodes,

SkyPrisons,
FlagGames,

Project Blueberry(Which I have yet to find a name for).

SkyPrisons encompases the idea of Mining for rewards + Island level. People will have a personal mine to their island, and it upgrades every time your Island level increases, there's much yet to be added to this gamemode so stay tuned!

FlagGames encompases the idea of looting chests, aiming to survive, with teamwork, and Capturing Flags like in CTF.

Project Blueberry, will be like a RPG, where you upgrade your character. Live in a survival world, and discover custom recipes, custom crafting tables, custom furnaces, custom anvils/forgers. Larger crafting. Cool items, cool custom enchants. Custom world generation with custom herbs, and other cool things!

Also, we have decided to make sure that there's no from of insane P2W. So everyone's on equal ground!

Join at:

discord.gg/RfVeTut
KeplerSpacecraft
Level 1 : New Miner