♈Journey of Asria - RECRUITING - Medieval & Fantasy Styled RPG - Unique RPG - Various ranks: Game Designer, Lore Writer, Developer, Builder & More - Official Forum Updates♈

5 emeralds 16 replies 364 views | started 11/16/2017 1:39 pm by Journey of Asria
Journey of Asria
Medieval & Fantasy Styled RPG - Unique RPG - Official Server & Forum Updates

♈Who are we?♈

We are the Journey of Asria team. We are a dedicated team of builders, plugin developers, game designers, lore writers, and art designers, who are creating a medieval / fantasy styled RPG. We are an unique experience since we mainly focus on the story instead of all of the mechanics. We'd rather have 10 good written and in-depth quests, then have 100 fetch, or kill quests. We also have some unique gameplay on our minds that will rebrand the RPG experience in Minecraft.

How far in the process of making the RPG are you?
We're obviously still in development since it's quite the job to go from nothing to a well written, and bug free gaming experience. We're currently finishing off everything that is required for a playable version of the game. We expect to open up a closed alpha and invite around 10 players as soon as we finish the alpha version.

*Note that this will be updated regularly*

How Do I apply or Contact you?
You can either apply down here by leaving a reply on this thread with the added application format down here. You can also visit our Discord server and P.M. someone in the management there. Or just ask in #General how you can apply. If you want to contact us to ask us something or to propose something, please P.M. management in the discord server.

Requirements:
-Be atleast 14 of age
-Discord
-Have Fun!

Ranks you can apply for:
-Builder (Create the actual World)
-Game Designer) (Design mechanics and gameplay aspects)
-Lore Writer (Create lore, quests, and characters for the world)
-Art Designer (Create 3D Models, Textures, Logo's and more)
-Plugin Developer (Create plugins for the server)
Application Format - Copy or we won't review your application
1. Your Name
2. Your Age
3. Your Country (Where you are from)
4. Rank you are applying for
5. Experience with that rank you are applying for
6. Proof (Screenshots, Links, Etc)
7. Your Discord
We'll keep you all updated!
-JoA Team
Posted by avatar
Journey of Asria
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior

16 replies

12/04/2017 10:02 am
Level 7 Apprentice Warrior
Journey of Asria
Update #4
-Finished map section
-Had first big meeting + made some changes overall
12/01/2017 8:53 am
Journey of Asria
1 more lore writer place is still open!
11/27/2017 10:33 am
Level 11 Journeyman Skinner
PirateLonelyPotato
1. Your Name Mikii/Mika
2. Your Age 14 :)
3. Your Country (Where you are from) the Netherlands
4. Rank you are applying for Lore writer
5. Experience with that rank you are applying for :) i havent written any lores for servers yet but when i play DnD with my friends i always make a story and they always seem to enjoy that
6. Proof (Screenshots, Links, Etc) -3- none
7. Your Discord Depressed.#2052
11/27/2017 8:41 am
Journey of Asria
Update #3
-Major changes to the resource pack
-New Lore
-Completed building 2 cities
11/24/2017 7:48 am
Level 1 New Miner
rosettamoonstar
I may not be able to do anything for the staff, but this sounds really cool!
11/24/2017 7:59 am
Journey of Asria
You may join our discord as a player already if you want to. We'll post updates there regularly and then you can also just P.M. Us on discord if you wish to apply anyway!
11/24/2017 6:36 am
Journey of Asria
Update #2
-Finished Starting quests + placed NPC's
-Uploaded Resourcepack
-Started designing mob spawners
11/20/2017 11:29 am
Level 1 New Engineer
PepsiBeastin
1. Your Name:
Andrew

2. Your Age:

3. Your Country (Where you are from)
The US, Louisiana.

4. Rank you are applying for:
Lore writer

5. Experience with that rank you are applying for:
I've done this kind of thing on a friend's server, writing item descriptions and such. Other than that, I don't really have much proof. In all honestly I have horrible memory so I'm sure I could've done something similar before on another server back in the day and have just completely forgotten about it.

6. Proof (Screenshots, Links, Etc)
I do have a .txt of the config of the plugin my friend used, which has all the item descriptions and such. Please note that if I send it to you and it starts getting more stale towards the end, that because I did them all in one sitting over about 6 hours. He legit wanted me to add a description for every single item in minecraft. (Some are missing though, like armor/tools)

7. Your Discord
Pepsi#7137

Also I'm kind of lazy and not good at sticking with a schedule, how much I do really depends on whether I have motivation and/or time.
11/20/2017 10:53 am
Journey of Asria
Update #1
-Updated Title on forums
-Started working on mobs for server
-Started some new quests
11/18/2017 3:06 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Architect
sijmen_v_b
1. Your Name: sijmen
2. Your Age:17
3. Your Country (Where you are from): the Netherlands
4. Rank you are applying for: builder?
5. Experience with that rank you are applying for: I'm a worldpainter with a lot of experience and I can render huge worlds (for pictures with advanced lighting etc.) I don't have long amounts of time on regular basis. I am trying to get back in touch with the more advanced Minecraft community.
6. Proof (Screenshots, Links, Etc): an example world I made:https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mighty-islands-survival-by-sijmen_v_b/ my mage with other projects www.planetminecraft.com/member/sijmen_v_b/
7. Your Discord: sijmen_v_b
11/19/2017 3:20 pm
Journey of Asria
Hello Sijmen,
Thanks for your application!
We love your maps however we don't need a worldpainter. :/ If you wish to still apply for builder can you maybe PM us some buildings you made. Preferably medieval styled.

Thanks again, we really appreciate it.

-JoA Team
11/20/2017 1:14 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Architect
sijmen_v_b
I'm sorry to say I don't have more dan a few hours a day. so I probably don't meat your time requirement.

you can still contact me if you want a rendered wallpaper of your buildings/ world(i can render huge worlds)
11/18/2017 7:23 am
Journey of Asria
We'll post updates here soon. We'll probably post weekly updates.
11/16/2017 4:00 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Explorer
Samurai_NL
Great team, amazing project! Apply now!

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome