forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Killion Detention Center - [1.8.1] [PRISON SERVER]

1 emerald13 replies1,222 views
created 10/29/2011 9:45 am by markillion
last reply 07/19/2013 7:01 pm

Server Address: Killion.EvolutionGaming.org

For the most upto date information about our server vist our post on the Minecraft forums @ http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/741823-killion-detention-center-181-prison-server/page__view__findpost__p__9671856

Ventrilo Server: Host: vent.evolutiongaming.org Port: 8358

Killion Detention Center is a prison based around working and building your way to the top. Once a prisoner has proven themselves capable of living a decent life outside of prison bars, they may set themselves free. In the meantime, it is suggested that prisoners make alliances with fellow inmates along the way. While the guards are away, the prisoners will play - always watch your back.

This server and map was inspired by Convicted but was completely built by the Senior Wardens. We thank Convicted for their inspiration, but take full credit on the build and changes made.
The server is run on a dedicated, high speed server, with frequent backups and a 24/7 uptime. We currently have 55 slots avaliable with no current reserve slot system, it is first come first serve. As our server expands we will try and add as many slots as possible making sure there is always enough room for everyone.

• C-Prisoners:
Starting rank. Now you learn the trials of hard work and dedication. Take your axe to the tree farm or your pickaxe to the mine and earn your keep.
  • B-Prisoners:
Cost: $15,000 - You're off to a new section of the prison. Nice, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable just yet. Get back to work and you'll be in for a little surprise in the mine-shafts with two new quarries and more protection while you work.
  • A-Prisoners:
Cost: $35,000 - Now we're moving up in class. A new quarry, a place to kill creatures, more ways to make money, and higher security.
  • Elite-Prisoners:
Cost: $65,000 - The most secure sector in the prison, you no longer have to watch your back. While having this new found freedom you can continue mining, slaughter pigs, or become a farmer and harvest cactus. Private working areas and more items at the warden shop are sure to keep you happy.
  • Free Citizens:
Cost: 100k- You're free! Finally after a tedious life behind prison bars, you may escape and live your life of luxury. Free Citizen's may visit the prisoner's any time they want, but must always follow prison rules during the visitations.
  • Guard:
Must be approved by Warden - You offer security and peace-of-mind to the prisoners. You keep the riots down and keep the prison a safe place.
  • Alpha Guard:
Obtained only from a Senior Warden after proving yourself as a Guard - You've proven yourself to be a trustworthy, hard-working guard. Let your efforts show with your new title and more priviledges.
  • Warden:
A very sought after position that only the best can achieve. - A warden runs the show. All decisions about the prison are decided upon by the Wardens. They are very strict and enforce rules more than others, but also have their fun and helpful sides too. (Warden assumes the position of OP on the server and thus holds much responsibility)
  • Donor:

• No hacked clients
  • No mods
  • No transparent texture packs
  • No spamming
  • No griefing
  • No advertising other servers

• No weapons! - If a guard sees you with a weapon, you have 5 seconds to hand it over or you will risk death or jail.
  • No PvP abuse! - Hitting from a Non-PvP area, running into a Non-PvP area while tagged, and pushing someone out of a PvP area will get you jailed.
  • No Camping! - Camping player spawn and/or other Non-PvP areas will get you jailed.

1. You are allowed to kill anyone that attacks you or another prisoner. If a prisoner is being attacked but does not fight back, do not kill the victim unless he/she fights.
      2. If a contraband item is seen, tell the prisoner to give it over. If the prisoner does not comply or tries to run, you may kill him or if in NON-PVP you may jail them.
      3. Use /kit guard for your iron armor and /kit food for food. Use these cautiously they have a time limit. You are not allowed to store or trade kits.
      4. Temp jail players with /jail name time. Time is in minutes. Jail players for killing you three times or more, spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing.
      5. If a prisoner hits you and runs into NON-PVP, you cannot attack them when they leave unless you tagged them before they entered. If a player hits you and runs into a NON-PVP zone 3 times you are allowed to kill them next time they exit the NON-PVP zone.
      6. Any items received from a killed player or left on the floor should be destroyed using a [Disposal] sign.
      7. Do not use any 3rd party programs or hacks.
      8. Do not jail players for an infinite amount of time. Follow the time limits.
      9. Treat players with respect.
      10. Have fun!
    • [/*]
  • [/*]

Here at Killion Detention Center the Senior Wardens have a few requirements you must meet before your application will be accepted.

• Have experience on prison servers
  • Know and understand all of the server rules
  • Be mature and fair
  • Be a part of the community for at least a week

Please copy and paste this application in a reply to this thread. Make sure to fill out all of the questions or the application may be denied.

In-game Name:
How long have you played on Killion?:
Do you have experience with prison servers?:
Do you have experience guarding?:
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:
What makes you the best guard applicant?:

For a limited time we will be accepting applications without the one week requirement!

Also, as a special incentive for the new players, we have reduced the price of B block to only $7,000. Limited time only. (Promo Over)
Posted by avatar
markillion
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer

13 replies

07/19/2013 7:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Pokefreak261
In-game Name:Pokefreak261
How long have you played on Killion?:About 2-3 weeks
Do you have experience with prison servers?:Yes I have played on many prison servers (none as good as killion through ).
Do you have experience guarding?:Yes
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?:I believe that I would make a great guard because of how frequently I'm on. Also sometimes during the day all the guards are away so all pvp breaks loose and there is no one there to stop it. I want to make the environment safer for the fellow prisoner so they don't have to worry about stepping out of a pvp free zone. I am usually on killion every day for about 2-8 hours a day. I have lots of experience with dealing with prisoner and I am friendly to everyone. So Thank You For Giving Me Your Time To Read My Application.
07/13/2013 9:21 pm
M8SK8zGr8
In-game Name:M8SK8zGr8
How long have you played on Killion?: For about 4 months
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes I played on prison servers and guard on some of them, I am told I am a great guard.
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes, as I said, I played on other prison servers, and was a guard on them. But this is my favorite server. I have played on many servers because I like a wide range of servers. But this server is definitely the MOST fun and I am really good at pvp.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: I have read all the rules at least 10 times every time I get on this webite.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I will do anything to make this server fun and enjoyable. I really like to eliminate "rule-breaking", if it involves helping somebody or something. I am good at obedience and want to fight for the sanity of this server. I can overpower and defeat all the rouge ones. Please let me guard. On my favorite server. I can give u many hours a day, being this is the only server I do play. So please let me help this server. I will sadly resign if I do you wrong. Thank you
07/13/2013 9:05 pm
zombieslayer10
In-game Name: mcbasketball15
How long have you played on Killion?: I've played this for about a week.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes, I've been on many prison servers.
Do you have experience guarding?: Actually, I do. I've been on 18 prison servers and I was guard on 8 of them.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes, I've read them about 10 times.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I'm the best guard applicant because I have experienced being a guard many times and anyone can trust me.
07/10/2013 11:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
castleland
SERVER IS THE BOMB~
04/28/2013 9:16 am
MrChalupe
In-Game Name: MrChalupe
How Long Have You Played On Killion?: I have played for about 2 years now!
Do You Have Experience With Prison Servers?: I have a decent amount of knowledge on Prison servers. I am very familiar to the surroundings in a Prison server! I have actually built a prison and i got a lot of very positive comments on it.
Do you have experience in Guarding?: I have quite a bit of knowledge in guarding! I LOVE to play on prison servers! Especially Killion Detention Center! Its my favorite I have been guard on 2 servers so far and people say i should move up to Admin but i like guarding!
Have you read all rules on Player, both guard?: Yes I have, and i think that they are fair, just ,an legitimate. Compared t other servers Ive played on there rules were very mean, unorganized, and it was chaotic!
What makes you the best applicant?: Well I am a good loyal member/player, I am friendly to other new players, and I would help them out with ranking up or beginners items. I am also a former Intoxicated Patrone so I am familiar with the Killion server rules and how you (Mark Killion) runs and governs it. I like to call it the Mark Killion method. I LOVE your style on running servers! Dundi and DZCLEANERMAN are friends from Intox. I also like to make friends with the guards and have a little chit-chat with them! Mr. Mark Killion I hope you take my Guard application into consideration! My slogan is, With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility!
03/27/2013 10:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
booman337
In game name: booman337
How old are you? 13
What is your time zone(GMT)? USA Missouri
What time can you guard? On Fridays-Sundays
How long have you played on Killion? About 3 weeks
What is your current rank (Block) C
Do you have experience with prison servers? Yes
Do you have experience guarding? Yes
Have you read ALL the rules, both guard and prisoner? Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant? I would be helpful with people in PVP, ranking, etc...
03/24/2013 3:48 am
supercasey10
Please unban supercasey10. I am very sorry for advertising. i promise it wont happen again.
03/08/2013 9:00 pm
Blake_massengale
In-game Name: Blake_1999
How old are you? 14
What is your timezone(GMT)? USA Kansas
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? Sometimes 4PM-9PM Mostly 7PM-9PM
How long have you played on Killion?: 2 week
What is your current rank (Block)? A
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes
Do you have experience guarding?: No
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I would be a great help. I would love to help people in PVP.
02/09/2013 7:39 pm
Israphel365
In-game Name: Israphel365
How long have you played on Killion?: 5 weeks
Do you have experience with prison servers?: yes
Do you have experience guarding?: Not on a true prison server, but yes.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: twice.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I believe in being fair and coming to an diplomatic decision. I like to talk and my last course of action is to fight.
01/28/2013 2:26 pm
TrololGames32
In-game Name: TrololGames
How long have you played on Killion?: 3 Days.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes.
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I want to protect prisoners, But as a prisoner I can only worsen it, that's why I want to be Guard to protect others from enchanted diamond people.
02/28/2012 12:22 am
random095
hey mate was just wondering what plugins you guys use for your server??
02/14/2012 11:39 am
minecraftchick13
In-game Name: Piperjean
How long have you played on Killion?: I've played on killion for a couple months.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: I've played on prison servers, but some weren't as fun as this one. There is a lot of action on this server+
Do you have experience guarding?: No, but I have helped guard anmllvr before. I helped her by telling her the people who had swords.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?: [color=#FF0080]What makes me the best guard applicant is that I have helped a guard before, so I kind of know what it is like. I am responsible because I have only been put in solitary confinement once, and that was when I first started playing on the server. I have never hit another player voluntarily, unless they hit me first, then I do a hit and run. I will be a fair guard because I won't abuse my powers of authority. I don't get on much during the week, but I get on this server a lot on weekends. So I am usually available on weekends. I hope my application is convincing! Thanks for reading!
11/10/2011 11:28 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer
markillion
We have new promotions going on! Check our thread on MC forums:bit.ly/killion

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome