-:~KingConquest~:- Looking For Staff / Builders And Players!

goofan's Avatar goofan7/30/15 1:54 pm
9/8/2015 10:13 am
goofan's Avatar goofan
[b][center][size=200]KingConquest[/size][/b]

[url=www.KingConquest.eu/]www.KingConquest.eu[/url]
IP: play.KingConquest.eu[/center]

[size=150][b][u]Server Description:[/u][/b][/size]
[i][u]2 Worlds:[/u]
[b]Conquest:[/b]
Victorian themed world war.
Conquest is a worldgame with kingdoms and [b]ALOT[/b] of conqourable villages/outpost's around the map to take over and gain resources from (Experamental).

[b]Creative:[/b]
While we are constantly looking for builders for the server this server is dedicated for those that love creating.
[/i]

[size=150][b][u]Application Form:[/u][/b][/size]
[color=#FF0000]* must be answered![/color]
[code]
Subject *:
In-Game Name *:
Age *:
timeZone?
Why you want this position *:
Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at):
About yourself *:
[/code]
[color=#800000][b]You will be required to be online and talking to the server owner and/or other players for 3 days before you are accepted/denied.
Staff on my server will be dedicated on my server alone!
Staff also need to help out with what they can for the server.[/b][/color]

[hr][/hr]

[size=200][b]What are we looking for:[/b][/size]

[spoiler=Pr-Manager][b][size=150]Pr-Manager:[/size][/b]
We are currently looking for 1 - 2 players that is not only capable but actuallly good at Pr-Relations and management.

[u]As a Pr-Manager you're work will consist of the following:[/u]
* Event creations (Not in-game Events).
* Spreading the word.
* Marketing
* Twittering for the server.
* Have close connection to the owner.

[u]What is expected of a Pr-Manager:[/u]
* Activity: 3 hours a day minimum.
* Skype and Teamspeak.
* Twitter Knowledge.
* Basic Knowledge in Public Relations and how to bring in people.
* Marketing.
* Full Commitment! No Turning Back!

To apply for this position add [b]PR-MANAGER[/b] to the subject in the Application.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Builders][b][size=150]Builders:[/size][/b]
We are constantly looking for new and fresh builders for out buildteam!
Owner is Very active and involved and so are the builders allready on the team!
Theme: Victorian/Medieval.

To apply for this position add [b]BUILDER[/b] to the subject in the Application.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Admins][b][size=150]Admins:[/size][/b]
We are looking for 4 admins that understand what it means to be part of our staff.

[u]What is expected of a Admin:[/u]
* Activity: 2 hours a day minimum, help in all worlds.
* Skype and Teamspeak.
* Basic Command knowledge,
* Plugin Knowledge: Essentials, Multi-Verse, PlotSquared, Mineversechat, GriefPrevention.
To apply for this position add [b]PR-MANAGER[/b] to the subject in the Application.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mod][b][size=150]Mod:[/size][/b]
We are looking for 3 mods that understand what it means to be mods for a server.

[u]What is expected of a Mod:[/u]
* Activity: 1 hours a day minimum, help in all worlds.
* Skype and Teamspeak.
* Basic Command knowledge,
* Plugin Knowledge: Essentials, PlotSquared, Mineversechat.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jr-Mod][b][size=150]Jr-Mod:[/size][/b]
We are looking for * Jr-Mods that understand that this is a rank to prove themselves in before ranking up. (For those younger people and for those on trial.

[u]What is expected of a Jr-Mod:[/u]
* Activity: 1 hours a day minimum, help in all worlds.
* Teamspeak.
* Maturity![/spoiler]

[spoiler=Current Staff:][b]Owner (1/1) :[/b][color=#40FF00]
Liquid[/color]

[b]Developer (1 / *) :[/b][color=#40FF00]
Digohd[/color]

[b]Head Admin (5/5) :[/b][color=#40FF00]
Crazy
Charlotte
Mando
Ari
Duappe[/color]

[b]Admin (4/10) :[/b][color=#80FF00]
Saccilia/Sazzy
Mace
Shadow
Shanster
*Trial* Alex[/color]

[b]Mod (1/5) :[/b]
[color=#00FF00]
TK
*Trial Shaw[/color]

[b]Jr-Mod (2/*) :[/b]
[color=#00FF00]Sharky
Slim_Stone
*Trial xLullyx[/color]
[b]Builder:[/b]
[color=#00FF00]Raksor
Matty
TK[/color][/spoiler]

[hr][/hr]

Regards,
Thomas,
Owner of KingConquest
goofan
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/08/2015 10:13 am
goofan
Hub Is 90% Done only got the so called permissions to do still and we are holding off on them at the moment. Hub as well as the main server (Conquest) is 100% hand made by our build team. We are a focused bunch that work hard to make you enjoy your stay in every way we can!

Prison server is fully playable and of course so are our Conquest and Creative servers!
Join the network!
Help us become your dream server
Help us imagine bigger!
Help us, help you!

Regards,
Network Owner, Thomas
08/28/2015 9:17 am
goofan
We also have a prison server now it's under constructions and you can talk to awesomeHacker if you wish to help build it.

We are currently building our Hub and it's allmost done! Come join in we still need alpha testers for the Conquest server!
08/06/2015 3:29 pm
goofan
Bump
08/03/2015 6:49 pm
goofan
You have been accepted a trial Mod for the server, Do come online and let us get started!
08/02/2015 2:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Pureeyyy
Subject *: Moderator if possible. If not, whatever field of expertise you think I will be best in.
In-Game Name *: Pureeyyy
Age *: 16
timezone?: London. GMT +00:00.
Why you want this position *: I would like to apply for moderator because I have had alot of past experience with moderating and also, I think that I can bring a lot of ideas to KingConquest to make it a really Popular server .
Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at): I have had Moderator on: Crafterville (Discontinued), Cosmicpvp (Retired) and EpicCloud.
About yourself *: I enjoy making other people happy and when they are happy, I am happy . I also enjoy playing Minecraft. I have had since 2010 (December) and since I have laid the first block, I really enjoyed it.
08/02/2015 2:36 pm
goofan
Congratz Intellect you have been approved for trial basis!

Congratz Matt you have also been approved for trial basis!

Welcome to the server!
08/02/2015 2:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Intellectuary
Subject *: Jr. Mod
In-Game Name *: Intellectuary
Age *: 14
timeZone?: Mountain Time
Why you want this position *: I want to ensure that there are no hacker, harassers, or haters ruining the experience of the players on this server. I want to make this server a great place to be and just enjoy.
Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at): I've hosted my own servers and have dealt with a lot of situations which require a lot of thinking and maturity.
About yourself *: I really like to PvP, make minecraft renders, and host my own servers with a bunch of friends and new people to Minecraft, so they can learn the basics.
08/02/2015 2:08 pm
goofan
Welcome to the server Vexitis, do join the server to start off the trial for your position my friend

Regards,
Server Owner
08/02/2015 2:03 pm
matthatter999
Subject *: builder app
In-Game Name *: MattHatter99
Age *: 10
timeZone? london
Why you want this position *: i want to attract players to the server and try my best to build to the limit
Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at): I have had builder on 3 servers that i know the name of they r OPApples, FlameNetwork and JustPlayHere
About yourself *: I like to build I have played minecraft for about two years I like to show ppl my builds and help out good servers.
08/02/2015 1:52 pm
Vexitis
Subject *: Mod or Jr. Mod
In-Game Name *: Jordylicious
Age *: 16
timeZone? PST
Why you want this position *: I'm looking forward to joining a community type server and helping make the server better for any and all players.
Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at): None yet :c
About yourself *: I am going into the 12th grade as well as I have a part time job. I live in western Canada. Looking forward to maybe hearing from you guys in the future. :3
08/02/2015 10:35 am
goofan
OFFICIAL BETA LAUNCH TOMORROW!
Still need testers/staff!!!

Regards,
Server Owner
08/01/2015 10:03 am
goofan
Main Post Updated and Beta Launch is 2 days away!!!!!!!

Need staff to regulate!
08/01/2015 8:54 am
goofan
bumpedibump!
07/31/2015 12:02 pm
goofan
bump
07/31/2015 10:13 am
goofan
New Day, new possibilities! Still a few positions open guys!
07/30/2015 8:55 pm
goofan
I believe that you posted twice but that doesn't really matter however your application has been accepted into a trail basis I would like to set you as *Trial Mod for now until you prove all that you said in your post is true down to every single word.

Regards,
Thomas.
07/30/2015 8:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Subject *: Administrator and up

In-Game Name *: Murdock__

Age *: 15

timeZone? America, EST

Why you want this position *: I Love to help out servers and to make servers a Very fun and Bully free environment for people to recreate and a place where people look foward to come on every day for Fun and Enjoyment!

Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at): I have been staff for weeks and Months at a time, yet unfortunantly like most new servers, some go down to lack of funding and thats what usually happened on the old servers!

About yourself *: First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers.
And I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!
07/30/2015 8:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Subject *: Administrator and up

In-Game Name *: Murdock__

Age *: 15

timeZone? America, EST

Why you want this position *: I Love to help out servers and to make servers a Very fun and Bully free environment for people to recreate and a place where people look foward to come on every day for Fun and Enjoyment!

Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at): I have been staff for weeks and Months at a time, yet unfortunantly like most new servers, some go down to lack of funding and thats what usually happened on the old servers!

About yourself *: First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers.
And I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!
07/30/2015 7:50 pm
goofan
You have been accepted for a trial Builder position. Go online and show me youre skills in building

Regards,¨
Thomas
07/30/2015 7:45 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
Skippo
Subject *: Builder
In-Game Name *: Skeptil
Age *: 14
timeZone? EST
Why you want this position *: I was Head Admin / Builder on this other server called chaincraft.net and I was one of the top builders there. (Until it got shutdown)
Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at): Head Admin, Builder (Chaincraft.net)
About yourself *: I enjoy playing Minecraft and I bought it the day it was released aka my birthday. I would enjoy having the builder position because I was already a builder on the server I played on before.
07/30/2015 5:49 pm
goofan
Main Post updated and with I say Congratz to Sharky who applied and got the rank of Jr-Mod!
07/30/2015 5:45 pm
goofan
Chappy You have been accepted as a trial Mod Please do join the server and shw yourself

Regards,
Thomas
07/30/2015 5:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ChappyJames
Subject *: Mod

In-Game Name *: ChappyJames

Age *: 18

timeZone?: EST

Why you want this position *: To help your server become a better place. And to help strengthen my own skills.

Previous positions held (Duration of position's, Where at): Lore writer (3 weeks before server was disbanded) And mod for a server that the owner lost interest in.

About yourself *: Nothing much really. Anything you would like to know I can answer in person.
07/30/2015 4:43 pm
goofan
Thank you Crazy for the kind words! I hope more people feel like this about my little server
07/30/2015 4:04 pm
Crazy_Builds
Hey Guy! My name is Crazy! I am one of the lucky few to become head admin on this amazing server! I am here to make your stay the best it can be!

King Conquest is a team based server, home to dozens of custom plugins that will enhance your experience ten fold! On King Conquest you must fight alongside your fellow teammates to take control of huge capitals defended by those who inhabit it! You will work to strengthen to army, while also keeping your capital strong and defended, trading goods with your fellow allies.

Will you be on the defensive, defending your home, and helping those around you? Or will your kingdom expand itself? Destroying all in its path in order to become the ruler of the land. The fate of the kingdom lies in your hands! Join today!

We are still taking staff applications! Apply today!

Our IP: play.kingconquest.eu
Our TeamSpeak: ts3.kingconquest.eu
07/30/2015 3:35 pm
goofan
Main Post Updated!
07/30/2015 3:05 pm
goofan
Welcome CrHockey! Join the server and start building one of my headadmins or myself will look at what you build and if we see potential we might even go so far as to teach you.

Did it with our newly formed builder by the IGN Long.

Regards,
Thomas
07/30/2015 3:02 pm
CRhockey10
subject: Builder
IGN: CRhockey10
time zone: central u.s.a.
I want this position because I love building stuff
I use to be a builder for a other server but it was shut down because not enough people played it
I live in Minnesota usa I play hockey I am going into sixth grade and I love dogs
07/30/2015 2:36 pm
CharWarrior
Hey guys, I'm one of the Head Admins on King Conquest. I'm 19 years old from the UK and I love minecraft

On King Conquest, you will not only do individual work, but work in a team of people of all ages from around the world! That is probably one of the best things about being part of this server (Of course other than the fact that our server is awesome to play and to work for!) Our server is unique with its specially developed plugins dedicated to the theme of our server; plugins that are unique!

I encourage anyone to apply for a staff role if you meet the requirements. Even join us on teamspeak to talk to us personally about the server and about what we are looking for in more detail.

Our IP: play.kingconquest.eu
Our TeamSpeak: ts3.kingconquest.eu

Happy Minecrafting!

Charlotte (CharWarrior)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome