forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Kingdom Hearts||Lost Souls MMORPG Hiring

1 emerald20 replies583 views
created 04/11/2016 8:57 am by darween
last reply 04/14/2016 8:33 am
Hello everyone, Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls is a new MMORPG server, which is currently under development! We're currently in need of many skilled staff members, as we're planning to make the server as best as we can. We are in great need of developers and designers. If you wish to help out with this project, please apply below:

- Developer: Must be able to develop custom plugins and configure. Also must be capable of developing any cool features for the website and server. Must be familiar with MMORPG's and how to develop them

- Designers: Must be able to make designs for logos, pictures, websites, icons, and must be able to Design for any other tasks needed for the server

- Builders: Must be capable of building Kingdom-Heart themed structures for the server. {Must provide screenshots or videos of your builds!}.

- Soul Writers: Must be capable of creating original, creative lore for the server. You should be able to fluently write in English, and use correct grammar and punctuation. All lore must be original and not copied off anything. {Please provide examples of your Writing!}.

Click to reveal

If you would like more info on this project here is out website:
http://kh-lostsouls.enjin.com

If you have any questions or concerns, please write about it below. I wish you all good luck!!!
Posted by avatar
darween
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

20 replies

04/14/2016 8:33 am
Level 1 : New Network
Crogoze
Bump
04/13/2016 8:03 pm
Crogoze
We're still recruiting staff everyone!
04/13/2016 5:03 pm
Crogoze
Bump
04/12/2016 9:24 pm
Crogoze
Bump
04/12/2016 5:28 pm
Crogoze
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to ask the chat thank you.
04/12/2016 5:05 pm
Crogoze
We can talk about all this on Skype private message me your skype if you can
04/12/2016 8:56 am
Crogoze
Alright that's fine you say that in your application.
04/12/2016 3:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
amandag2011
I'm sorry it won't let me attach a file on a post, But I can send it to you via email or Skype.
04/12/2016 8:57 am
Crogoze
Ill take it through skype btw
04/12/2016 12:43 pm
amandag2011
What is your skype username? So I can send it to you?
04/12/2016 4:47 pm
Crogoze
Tell me your Skype name
04/12/2016 3:15 am
amandag2011
Application Format:

What rank are you applying for? Soul writer, builder, Designer, or any other job you can use me for.

IGN: herbalifeninja

Skype Name: amandagould2011

Time zone: Pacific US

Do you have any knowledge about Kingdom Hearts? No, but I would be willing to research all about it if you were to hire me.

Do you have any experience as a staff member on other servers? Where?
Not one minecraft servers but many different game servers, a few examples were IMVU was a virtual world where there would be kind like worlds only they where called chat rooms and I owned many worlds on there and I was a mod and a lot of worlds I didn't own. Another example is I was a part of an agency on sleuth shades of mystery and I was one rank below director and was kind of the hr to this agency. I was also a co-leader in clash of clans which is a lot like being an admin just without "the title".
What plugins are you familiar with?
java script, html, eclipse, and lab view.
What're your staff abilities (e.g. coding, designing logos, moderating, etc.)?
I am currently learning code for video game modifications, basic programming, Mod, building, designing, creative writing, customer support and customer service skills online and in real life.
How much time will you be able to devote to the server per week?
I am basically available whenever, even over night shifts and I can be reached 24 hours a day for customer support also if you want hours I would say full time, and if you only need me for certain hours, I can accommodate you.
Do you have any experience as a (the rank) on other servers? Where?
You ask this question before in a little bit of different wording.
Why would you like to contribute to this project?
I really enjoy helping people, I have lots and lots of free time and I would like to occupy it with something I enjoy.
How will you benefit us?
I am a hard working and dedicated worker, I also am driven and motivated to do the best job as possible. I would also help you greatly in creating your server and also market your server, through network marketing postings ads and getting people to donate to your server.
Give us examples of your work (3 minimum, only for devs, designers, builders and sould writers). My snapshot of a small built I made is posted below. My creative writing example is my detective bio I created on Sleuth shades of mystery Modified (less gruesome)
I used to be an FBI agent solving crime, but when I found out all my associates and bosses were behind a major conspiracy, I went to the highest authority in the FBI, only to find out he was in on it too and he fired me and sent a hit man after me because I knew too much.

The hit man finally found my family and murdered my husband and kids.

I was the real target, but I wasn't home.

I found them and the hit man was waiting for me. I was the one to kill him very slowly and painfully. He tired to stab me and I kicked the knife out of his hand and picked it up and started stabbing him until he was dead.

So I used my crime solving skills to put away killers so a family won't be put through the same hell that I went through.

I am still looking for a way to take the FBI down and saving up money to one day buy my own PI agency as big as the FBI to take the corrupt agency down.

disclosure I have no problem with the FBI and I do not believe their corrupt.
The last of the three examples of my work is marketing flyers for this it would be more like a online ad than a word document, it is also attached below. also if you want more examples or different prompt builds I will be more than happy to send you back other screenshots. I will attach the both the design and building snapshot on a different post right after this one.
04/12/2016 7:35 pm
Crogoze
Your application has been accepted!
04/12/2016 1:04 am
Crogoze
Application Format has been tweaked a little bit for everyone else who is applying.
04/11/2016 9:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Gladiators mc
Application Format:

What rank are you applying for?
Web dev, Plugin Dev, Builder, or even early access as a beta tester whatever you need im well rounded.

IGN:
RealTrippy

Skype Name:
austinthompsonrs

Time zone:
Us central

Do you have any knowledge about Kingdom Hearts?
Some. honestly not an expert but some.

Do you have any experience as a staff member on other servers? Where?
Yes multiple of my own, and admin on one or two

What plugins are you familiar with?
essentials (includes groupmanager, chat, etc..) custom plugins ive develeoped, worldguard, world edit. world border, chat plugins, shop plugins etc.. to many to be listed in this app.

What're your staff abilities (e.g. coding, designing logos, moderating, etc.)?
intermediate java script knowledge, c++ knowledge. Good webdesign, not to well gfx editing wise but i can build a hell of a website. and I've actually made some for a couple local companies in my area.

How much time will you be able to devote to the server per week?
weekly i have baseball work and school but ill put in about 8-10 hours on avg

Do you have any experience as a (the rank) on other servers? Where?
You already asked this question but in a different way :p

Why would you like to contribute to this project?
I would like to be able to still help build a server and/or be apart of the start of one without actually having to own and manage it myself due to me graduating and working full time now. I just didnt really have the time to be an owner anymore and thats why i shut my last server gladiatorsmc down about a month ago.

How will you benefit us?
By hopefully either building a website or adding unique plugins to the server maybe helping out managing or building. Really anyway you need me to im looking for a little work in my spare time and doing this has been fun to me the past 4 years ive done it. also it helps build my skills coding plugins or building websites etc...
04/11/2016 10:08 pm
Seidou
You are accepted btw im owner of lost souls with my friends xD
04/11/2016 11:00 am
EqualDistribution
Please add me on Skype: clockworkmanagement

I want to talk about developing plugins for your server.
I have five years experience in developing plugins, and I know the new 1.9 Spigot API.
04/11/2016 10:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Gladiators mc

Hello im very interested in helping you with your little project. I myself have owned id say 4-5 server in my past 3 years of owning the game minecraft i recently shut my last one down due to the fact that i graduated got a full time job and just didnt have the time to get on every single day to run it. My skillls include web design, plugin developing, plugin managing, Id rate my building a 8/10. and id love the rpg aspect that your server might me able to bring to the community. Anyways bro thats my little help application feel free to hit me up on my offer.

(just opened your spoiler and saw you already had a format xD)
04/11/2016 9:15 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
JackLetzPlayz
please skype me: ezezgfx
04/11/2016 9:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
darween
Bump

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019