~Kingdom~ Races,Classes pvp/pve quests, LF skilled builders

Aug88's Avatar Aug8812/29/12 7:25 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 23
1/10/2013 10:20 pm
Tutto200's Avatar Tutto200

Hello, my name is Aug88 and I am the owner of the Kingdom Minecraft server. This post is made on behalf of myself and the entire Kingdom administration team. Please feel free to read about our server, view screenshots of our work, or visit our website at http://www.kingdom-mc.net. You may also be interested in applying for special positions within the server, to help us build and expand - if so, please read the free positions section.

Kingdom is a medieval / fantasy themed Minecraft server which aims to produce a unique gameplay experience within Minecraft; one which merges intricately crafted roleplay elements such as expansive storylines, immersive quests and a vast, explorable world with the core creative aspects of Minecraft which we all know and love.

Our server prizes itself foremost on its aesthetic quality. Everything within our server is carefully designed to the highest standards, allowing us to offer players a rich, detailed world in which to play. The core of our server is our roleplaying world: a vast kingdom which has been designed from the ground upwards - literally. The map itself is a custom-generated world, incorporating our very own hand-crafted biomes. Within these, you will discover unique trees, flora and terrain, ranging from vast, snow-topped mountain ranges to engulfing jungles. In addition to the terrain itself, we also aim to fill our world with a plethora of structures, spanning from vast cities, small villages and towns, to explorable ruins, subterranean dungeons and much more.

We aim to fill this hand-crafted world with quests, storylines and an ever-evolving narrative which will see players adventuring across the entire Kingdom, completing a myriad of quests and activities with other players to advance their characters within the world.

Aside from our roleplaying world, we also offer chances for players to engross themselves in other forms of gameplay, to cater for all tastes. We offer creative world spaces, where players can let their imagination run wild and build within their own space - and perhaps earn the chance to have their work incorporated into our main world for all to see. We also maintain a resource and PvP world, wherein players can obtain materials and resources - either passively, or offensively.

We aim to offer...
•A mature admin team, who are always present and ready to help

•Fair and accommodating rules

•A unique introduction to the server, in the form of a quest experience

•A vast, custom-made roleplaying world

•Custom generated trees, ruins, biomes and many more terrain features

•Highly detailed cities, towns and dungeons

•Unique races, classes, skills and professions

•Scripted NPCs

•Quests and group missions

•PvP battlegrounds and arenas

•Factions

•No mod requirements to play

•99% uptime

•An epic adventure!

If you wish to apply for a position, please make it clear which position you wish to apply for in your post. Explain what qualities make you suited for the position and include any supporting evidence / past work that is relevant and consolidates your application in your post.

Builders:
We are constantly looking for talented builders. If you are an experienced minecraft player, with an eye for detail and the ability to build high quality, creative structures within the game, we are greatly interested in offering you a position as a builder on our server. This will allow you to work directly with our admin and building team, helping with large server projects on our roleplaying world, in order to expand it and fill it with high quality content.

Moderators:
Although we are more concerned with players who can help to actively build and expand our server; and although we already have a sizeable team of admins and moderators, any experienced, mature players are welcome to apply for moderator positions. Note that we require players who have extensive experience with server moderation and who are fair, committed and friendly. but at the moment this is FULL

Website / Graphic Designers:
Any players with web coding knowledge, or skill with graphic design, are welcome to apply and will be able to help us expand and improve on our website and other facilities outside the game itself.

Server / Infrastructure Experts:
We also welcome and seasoned ex-server owners or administrators, who have an in-depth knowledge of Bukkit, common Bukkit plugins and server management and who can lend a hand with general server maintenance.

Lore / Quest / Story Writers:
If you are a passionate roleplayer and have excellent writing and communication skills, we welcome your talents are a writer to help expand the lore of our server, write quests and storylines and generally help to bring to roleplaying aspects of our server to life.

Plugin Developers:
Our server team has aspirations of producing our own plugins, however we do not currently have the resources to pursue this goal. If you have experience developing Minecraft Bukkit plugins and are interested in becoming a part of our server, your application is more than welcome. Currently, our main goal in terms of plugin development is to produce our own RPG system, which enables players to choose a race, class and a custom set of skills and abilities. We are also interested in economic / trade plugins and other systems which will provide an infrastructure for our roleplaying server.

If you are interested in applying for a position, or simply wish to join the server as a player, please do not hesitate to contact myself in a reply to this thread, or a PM.

If you wish to apply for a position, please make it clear which position you wish to apply for in your post. Explain what qualities make you suited for the position and include any supporting evidence / past work that is relevant and consolidates your application in your post.

You can also contact us on our own forums, at our server website:

http://www.kingdom-mc.net

Thank you for your time,

Aug88 ~ On behalf of the entire Kingdom administration team.

Aug88
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2013 2:05 pm
Aug88
this wasnt pointed towards you tutto.

most people charge in without even reading the application form
01/10/2013 10:20 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Tutto200
Oh Kk.
01/08/2013 2:34 pm
Aug88
please post some of your work, it saves us both alot of time
01/08/2013 7:27 pm
Tutto200
Hmm?
01/07/2013 5:24 am
Tutto200
Aug88 read the PM I sent you.
01/02/2013 10:25 am
Aug88
It pops up in the Junkmail

but i have manuelly confirmed you !
01/01/2013 5:45 am
Tutto200
Aug88 I have a problem with the confirming email. For some odd reason I haven't got a sent email to confirm it on the site. I have tried resenting but it won't work.
12/30/2012 8:46 pm
Aug88
please do POST examples of your work, we need SKILLED people who know more then building a cobble house we want to give our players a epic and quality experience
12/30/2012 6:42 pm
Aug88
sure thing man ! best of luck to you to !
12/30/2012 6:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hycissen
I actually got accepted to another server, so I will be building for them. But I checked out your server, and it is amazing! Best of luck to you Aug, and to your group. I'll be on there to play later
12/30/2012 5:29 pm
Aug88
thank you for your application Hycissen but do you have some examples of your work
12/30/2012 12:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hycissen
IGN: Hycissen

Skype: I have a Skype, but it is linked to my FB account, so I will give it later if needed.

Building experience: I've acquired the rank of builder on 5 servers now, including 1 RPG server. I built many structures for these servers, but they have either went down due to cost issues, or switched over to vanilla MC, and don't require builders anymore. I would say these servers have helped my building skills soar to higher levels.

What have you built before: Castles, Spawns, Shops, Temples...ect. I've built many structures My best build would be a Dwarf Mountain Kingdom I made a while back.

Have you EVER griefed: Nope, don't ever plan to.

Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope, gonna keep it that way

RPG server experience: As stated in the building section, I've built on an RPG server before, and helped ceomplete many structures, such as villages, ruins, temples, and so forth. I believe I have a good knowledge of build on RPG servers.

Other: I have also written some lore in the past, as this server is an RPG server, I think that could come in handy if needed.
12/30/2012 11:06 am
Aug88
thank you for all the apps, there are still people needed !
12/30/2012 6:12 am
Aug88
seems something went wrong and I cannot edit my msg for some reason,

Tutto I like your work, register on our boards and I'll bring you in touch with our loremasters
12/31/2012 5:28 am
Tutto200
Awesome ill sign up now
12/29/2012 9:24 pm
Aug88
Tutto200Lore / Quest / Story Writers:
Hi I'm as you can see Tutto200 (that's my IGN as well) I'm here today applying for writer.
Writing to me is a passion a good way to express myself and I have lots of fun doing it. I have been writing a small novel that goes by the name of 'The Phenomenon' it's a based on a boy in the present who is takening into another world. One of a somewhat medieval, magic, adventure, mystical beings.
Heres the unfinished story in the spoiler...
Click to reveal
The Phenomenon
Tutto200

Thank you this looks exellent, could you perhaps register on our forums and meet our Lore master go4tfi5h ?

Chapter 1
The not so Phenomenon

I was sitting in my bedroom when it happened. A long creaking noise that seemed distant but then again close. I looked out through my window but all I could see was the dark empty street. Then I noticed it, there was no light from the street lamp and from the sky. I snuck out of my room carefully to not wake my parents. I went through the series of corridors and eventually found the door. I unlocked it and went out into the night.
It was dark, almost pitch black.
I was perplexed to as why the sky didn’t have any features such as the moon and stars. It couldn’t be clouds for our small town hasn’t had any for over a year. That seemed to spread trepidation throughout us but there was other strange events taking place as there were disappearances all over the country. I shooed the thought away and began to think back to now. There was also another thing bothering me, the stillness in the air as if everything has stopped. I drew my attention back to the creaking noise and began to follow it.
As I was nearing, the sound magnified and became to be at an unbearable pitch. I covered my ears grimacing until finally I reached the park. At this time I was scared and the only thing keeping me going was my curiosity. I looked around seeing only faint outlines of the trees and a few bushes; the rest was mostly wide open space. In the middle stood a man with a glowing sphere. He had dark brown hair and a cloaked suit that had four red stripes. I stared as he raised his head.
“Well I wondered when you would arrive.” I gave him a look like he was crazy. “My name is [character A] and yours is [main character], am I not correct?” He said in a calm deep voice.
“You are, but how did you know my name and who are you?” I say unsteadily. How could this stranger [character A name] know me and what is up with the glowing sphere I thought.
“Questions, questions, questions.” He tutted. “You have much to learn.”
“What are you talking about? Learn what?” I demanded.
“Magic, much like what will happen here with teleportation” he said stroking his beard. I frowned “What are you...” I begin to say. He murmured something quickly that I couldn’t understand. As if on cue the park responded in intensifying luminescence. “What have you done?” I shouted. We plunged into darkness.
I awoke to the sound of crackling. Rising to my feet I was challenged by unfamiliar surrounds. There is one thing I can tell you about the room, it was huge. There were lots of shelves filled with books of many ancient descriptions. It had a lounge and statues of people in robes. The room had a strange warm feeling to it and in the middle a stone rim with a fire burning. Two cloaked figures lurked on the fringe. Then I remembered Dedulas.
“Where am I”? I growled.
“The phenomenon” [character A] said.
“Excuse me”
“The phenomenon, a place of magic and knowledge, It’s where we train. [Character A] explained “you’ve been chosen to use the magic elements and help us defeat the Galatines. Oh and this is [character B] he will be your roommate”
“Hello” he greeted.
“Yes, now [character B] will tell you next sun about all of this, here but somewhere deep down I knew it was true. Dedulas turned and walked out of the room. I was too tired to argue so I followed.
We were in a long hall with torches wait no they had no handle, they were in mid-air. The hall was painted with writing of an abnormal language that seemed to glow. Walking for a few moments we approached the exit. What was on the other side astonished me. We were in a village that was full of life. There was a crowd of people and traders selling strange objects and liquids that seemed to glitter in the moon light. The pathway through it was exactly a mirror image of the sky but I didn’t get to stand around long enough to marvel at the sight.
We began moving swiftly through the crowd of people sometimes bumping into traders and almost knocking over their merchandise. We finally came to a silvery tower that had windows going up diagonally. It was like a light house but wider and had a square base. On the top was a huge ball of energy that made the place look brighter. [character A] opened the door. A tall man appeared adorned in a medieval battle suit, with what appeared as a deadly sword in his hand. What is the password? He said firmly.
“Vanitchula Pandora” [Character A] answered. With that the man moved out of our way and stood beside the door like nothing happened. “What was that”? I asked [character A].
“A Crilix” He said, “an enchanted statue that will do anything it has been ordered to with appropriate sanctions of course”. Moving statues, teleporting magic, what next? Monsters!
The room was an intense deep blue that looked like it would go on forever. It had bookcases and more Crilixe’s but some strange creatures, one I recognised as a griffin. I loved griffins they were my favourite mythical creature. There was also some chairs a table and a long couch and on the lounge were some kids that looked my age, reading and talking to each other.
We passed them keeping on with our goal. As we approached the stairs a loud explosion came, clouds of dust everywhere. I squinted trying to ascertain what was up there. What I saw was the most terrifying snake like beast ever. It looked bigger than the guard at the front trust me that was big. It slithered forward at amazing speed as it was ready for the killing blow. “[magic spell] I mouth quickly. We should’ve been thrown back and hit the wall but somehow it stopped a few centimetres short. Its mouth wide open, stank of dead rats, two razor sharp fangs pointed at me with dark green venom dripping. I froze, paralysed with shock. I began to wonder when it would kill me. I forced open one eye only to observe it struggling to move. I started edging backwards and bumped into [character A] who was looking at me in astonishment. So were the kids from the couch. There were footsteps coming from the stairs; it was the kid from the place I arrived. He had blonde hair, brown eyes and was draped with a dark cloak. “Sorry guys. I ....” he stopped, looked at me, then at the snake then back to me. “What in the depths of Arcre”
“What? What is it? What just happened?” I asked shakily.
Sudden fatigue and exhaustion prompted me to melt and subsequently slump into a chair. An aura of light headedness lingered until [character A] spoke shattering the uneasy silence.
“You used Labatous Magic, but how? You haven’t received training, let alone use one of the hardest elements”, [character A] said clearly astonished. Then I drew my attention back to the snake. It was still struggling, muscles twitching, an evil hatred present in its eye until it finally flopped lifelessly to the ground. Everyone started talking. I looked at it more closely this time. I looked at the long body with its wings and its bluish green scales the colour of the sewerage back home. An unknown voice in my head told me to take its venom, so when nobody was looking I grabbed the capsule of my gobstopper that was from yesterday’s trip to the mall. I discreetly gathered up the venom putting the lid on the stubby capsule fumbling as I put it back into my pocket. I then listened in on the conversation, hopping my actions would come undetected.

Chapter 2
I am given a gift by a giant

I was in my room and it was amazing. There were painted pictures of magnificent mythical creatures everywhere along with strange symbols and battles of young warlocks. There were two Crilix guards standing beside the oak door that seemed engraved in the wall staring with their swords at their side ready to pounce. Two beds were laced out on each side of the square room. Two golden wardrobes also inhabit it. I guess two might be their lucky number. I walked up to my bed and laid there relaying the events of the night.
“I bet you anything Narnia was in those wardrobes”
Authors Comment
First being somehow teleported to what they call the Phenomenon, walking through that incredible village and then being attacked by that slithering serpent. What other things will be awaiting me in this strange but magnificent place. I kept thinking about all of this, taking it in but soon weariness overcame me and I began to fall into a deep slumber.
“Wake up, wake up its time for the ceremony” Said a voice disrupting my sleep.
“Hmm, what is it”? I asked drowsily as I looked up to see the same boy I saw last night at my arrival to this place.
“The ceremony to announce that a new arrival has come, which of course is you”. He said with a wide grin on his face. “Oh and by the way I’m your mentor, guide and roommate. I’ll direct you through the ceremony telling you what you have to do but really al you have to do is stand up and chant the ritual and then you’re done.”
“I’m guessing your name is [character name].”
“Sure is. The ceremony’s going to start soon so you better get dressed and ready.”
“But these are my only clothes.” I say in a yawn.
“Don’t worry the wardrobes magic. It’ll have some clothes for you and in the right size too”. Oh, oh there’s that word again magic. He pointed to a wardrobe on my side of the room. I stepped out of my bed and stumbled towards the wardrobe. I extended my arm out towards the wardrobe door wrenching it backwards. I peeked in to the wardrobe and found a walk way inwards with thousands of clothes. But how? I looked inward and then progressed around the outside doing two laps.

“What in the world. It’s bigger on the inside but how….”
“Magic, freakin Alcest Magic. I don’t know what we would do without it”. He said cutting me off.
I walked through the wardrobe wide eyed and mesmerised. I looked around exploring, looking for clothes until I came across a nice t-shirt and pants.
“Cool”.
I got dressed and ready as I found the wardrobe further along the walk in had a bathroom, toilet and everything else you need in a bathroom. Refreshed and with renewed energy, I followed [character name] down the stairs. We went through the door and into the mountain like castle seeing nobody in sight. We kept our progress going through the hallway and through the door at the end of the corridor. I extended my hand towards the nob and opened it.
I walk inside the ceremonial room, fires burning in a cylinder shaped cocoon. A flutter of anticipation and nerves washes over me. I look carefully at the three figures standing before me, faces covered with jackal like mask. My breath becomes hard as I am escorted to the floating blue circles levitating a few inches from the floor. Ushered into the circle I am surrounded by the mysterious figures, standing equidistant from one another chanting an ancient ritual. The chant low and slow increases in speed, volume and intensity. Hypnotised or memorised my heart becomes moderated by the beat. It pounds with great amplitude inside my chest.
Suddenly colourful clouds of mist and smoke transcend from the levitating blue circles. The room shudders and quakes. “What’s going on?” I screech. Shapes appear in the smoke and mist forming and moulding together in one huge mass. The rumbling and the mist subside revealing the giant figure draped in a robe of royal blue silk. Stars and crescents. A fluffy white beard and a dark eye patch. “You boy... You are the chosen one. The one who will save the [people of phenomenon] and find the way out of this maze” He booms in a deep voice.
“What? Who are you” I begin to say. I looked around and saw that everyone was frozen. “What’s going on?”
“This, oh this is just Timeralavous spell I used to pause the time stream in this room. Very hard magic it is.” The giant explains.
“Why are you here? What is this place? What am I doing here?” I ask pleading for an answer.
“All of this will be revealed in good time but first I have a gift for you.”
Abruptly a creature sawed through the smoke making a loud screeching noise. A great golden body of a lion, the wings and head of an eagle, it was a griffin. A griffin, an especially majestic creature as its half lion (king of the beasts) and half eagle (king of the birds).

Hoped you like it so far and yes I do love RPing I am on quite a few forums of such. I'm very mature, expericanced with servers, a lover of books. I'm staff on the writers club and as you can see i highly support good grammer and punctuation.
Well hope i'm accepted.
12/29/2012 8:39 pm
Tutto200
Lore / Quest / Story Writers:
Hi I'm as you can see Tutto200 (that's my IGN as well) I'm here today applying for writer.
Writing to me is a passion a good way to express myself and I have lots of fun doing it. I have been writing a small novel that goes by the name of 'The Phenomenon' it's a based on a boy in the present who is takening into another world. One of a somewhat medieval, magic, adventure, mystical beings.
Heres the unfinished story in the spoiler...
Click to reveal
The Phenomenon
Tutto200

Chapter 1
The not so Phenomenon

I was sitting in my bedroom when it happened. A long creaking noise that seemed distant but then again close. I looked out through my window but all I could see was the dark empty street. Then I noticed it, there was no light from the street lamp and from the sky. I snuck out of my room carefully to not wake my parents. I went through the series of corridors and eventually found the door. I unlocked it and went out into the night.
It was dark, almost pitch black.
I was perplexed to as why the sky didn’t have any features such as the moon and stars. It couldn’t be clouds for our small town hasn’t had any for over a year. That seemed to spread trepidation throughout us but there was other strange events taking place as there were disappearances all over the country. I shooed the thought away and began to think back to now. There was also another thing bothering me, the stillness in the air as if everything has stopped. I drew my attention back to the creaking noise and began to follow it.
As I was nearing, the sound magnified and became to be at an unbearable pitch. I covered my ears grimacing until finally I reached the park. At this time I was scared and the only thing keeping me going was my curiosity. I looked around seeing only faint outlines of the trees and a few bushes; the rest was mostly wide open space. In the middle stood a man with a glowing sphere. He had dark brown hair and a cloaked suit that had four red stripes. I stared as he raised his head.
“Well I wondered when you would arrive.” I gave him a look like he was crazy. “My name is [character A] and yours is [main character], am I not correct?” He said in a calm deep voice.
“You are, but how did you know my name and who are you?” I say unsteadily. How could this stranger [character A name] know me and what is up with the glowing sphere I thought.
“Questions, questions, questions.” He tutted. “You have much to learn.”
“What are you talking about? Learn what?” I demanded.
“Magic, much like what will happen here with teleportation” he said stroking his beard. I frowned “What are you...” I begin to say. He murmured something quickly that I couldn’t understand. As if on cue the park responded in intensifying luminescence. “What have you done?” I shouted. We plunged into darkness.
I awoke to the sound of crackling. Rising to my feet I was challenged by unfamiliar surrounds. There is one thing I can tell you about the room, it was huge. There were lots of shelves filled with books of many ancient descriptions. It had a lounge and statues of people in robes. The room had a strange warm feeling to it and in the middle a stone rim with a fire burning. Two cloaked figures lurked on the fringe. Then I remembered Dedulas.
“Where am I”? I growled.
“The phenomenon” [character A] said.
“Excuse me”
“The phenomenon, a place of magic and knowledge, It’s where we train. [Character A] explained “you’ve been chosen to use the magic elements and help us defeat the Galatines. Oh and this is [character B] he will be your roommate”
“Hello” he greeted.
“Yes, now [character B] will tell you next sun about all of this, here but somewhere deep down I knew it was true. Dedulas turned and walked out of the room. I was too tired to argue so I followed.
We were in a long hall with torches wait no they had no handle, they were in mid-air. The hall was painted with writing of an abnormal language that seemed to glow. Walking for a few moments we approached the exit. What was on the other side astonished me. We were in a village that was full of life. There was a crowd of people and traders selling strange objects and liquids that seemed to glitter in the moon light. The pathway through it was exactly a mirror image of the sky but I didn’t get to stand around long enough to marvel at the sight.
We began moving swiftly through the crowd of people sometimes bumping into traders and almost knocking over their merchandise. We finally came to a silvery tower that had windows going up diagonally. It was like a light house but wider and had a square base. On the top was a huge ball of energy that made the place look brighter. [character A] opened the door. A tall man appeared adorned in a medieval battle suit, with what appeared as a deadly sword in his hand. What is the password? He said firmly.
“Vanitchula Pandora” [Character A] answered. With that the man moved out of our way and stood beside the door like nothing happened. “What was that”? I asked [character A].
“A Crilix” He said, “an enchanted statue that will do anything it has been ordered to with appropriate sanctions of course”. Moving statues, teleporting magic, what next? Monsters!
The room was an intense deep blue that looked like it would go on forever. It had bookcases and more Crilixe’s but some strange creatures, one I recognised as a griffin. I loved griffins they were my favourite mythical creature. There was also some chairs a table and a long couch and on the lounge were some kids that looked my age, reading and talking to each other.
We passed them keeping on with our goal. As we approached the stairs a loud explosion came, clouds of dust everywhere. I squinted trying to ascertain what was up there. What I saw was the most terrifying snake like beast ever. It looked bigger than the guard at the front trust me that was big. It slithered forward at amazing speed as it was ready for the killing blow. “[magic spell] I mouth quickly. We should’ve been thrown back and hit the wall but somehow it stopped a few centimetres short. Its mouth wide open, stank of dead rats, two razor sharp fangs pointed at me with dark green venom dripping. I froze, paralysed with shock. I began to wonder when it would kill me. I forced open one eye only to observe it struggling to move. I started edging backwards and bumped into [character A] who was looking at me in astonishment. So were the kids from the couch. There were footsteps coming from the stairs; it was the kid from the place I arrived. He had blonde hair, brown eyes and was draped with a dark cloak. “Sorry guys. I ....” he stopped, looked at me, then at the snake then back to me. “What in the depths of Arcre”
“What? What is it? What just happened?” I asked shakily.
Sudden fatigue and exhaustion prompted me to melt and subsequently slump into a chair. An aura of light headedness lingered until [character A] spoke shattering the uneasy silence.
“You used Labatous Magic, but how? You haven’t received training, let alone use one of the hardest elements”, [character A] said clearly astonished. Then I drew my attention back to the snake. It was still struggling, muscles twitching, an evil hatred present in its eye until it finally flopped lifelessly to the ground. Everyone started talking. I looked at it more closely this time. I looked at the long body with its wings and its bluish green scales the colour of the sewerage back home. An unknown voice in my head told me to take its venom, so when nobody was looking I grabbed the capsule of my gobstopper that was from yesterday’s trip to the mall. I discreetly gathered up the venom putting the lid on the stubby capsule fumbling as I put it back into my pocket. I then listened in on the conversation, hopping my actions would come undetected.

Chapter 2
I am given a gift by a giant

I was in my room and it was amazing. There were painted pictures of magnificent mythical creatures everywhere along with strange symbols and battles of young warlocks. There were two Crilix guards standing beside the oak door that seemed engraved in the wall staring with their swords at their side ready to pounce. Two beds were laced out on each side of the square room. Two golden wardrobes also inhabit it. I guess two might be their lucky number. I walked up to my bed and laid there relaying the events of the night.
“I bet you anything Narnia was in those wardrobes”
Authors Comment
First being somehow teleported to what they call the Phenomenon, walking through that incredible village and then being attacked by that slithering serpent. What other things will be awaiting me in this strange but magnificent place. I kept thinking about all of this, taking it in but soon weariness overcame me and I began to fall into a deep slumber.
“Wake up, wake up its time for the ceremony” Said a voice disrupting my sleep.
“Hmm, what is it”? I asked drowsily as I looked up to see the same boy I saw last night at my arrival to this place.
“The ceremony to announce that a new arrival has come, which of course is you”. He said with a wide grin on his face. “Oh and by the way I’m your mentor, guide and roommate. I’ll direct you through the ceremony telling you what you have to do but really al you have to do is stand up and chant the ritual and then you’re done.”
“I’m guessing your name is [character name].”
“Sure is. The ceremony’s going to start soon so you better get dressed and ready.”
“But these are my only clothes.” I say in a yawn.
“Don’t worry the wardrobes magic. It’ll have some clothes for you and in the right size too”. Oh, oh there’s that word again magic. He pointed to a wardrobe on my side of the room. I stepped out of my bed and stumbled towards the wardrobe. I extended my arm out towards the wardrobe door wrenching it backwards. I peeked in to the wardrobe and found a walk way inwards with thousands of clothes. But how? I looked inward and then progressed around the outside doing two laps.

“What in the world. It’s bigger on the inside but how….”
“Magic, freakin Alcest Magic. I don’t know what we would do without it”. He said cutting me off.
I walked through the wardrobe wide eyed and mesmerised. I looked around exploring, looking for clothes until I came across a nice t-shirt and pants.
“Cool”.
I got dressed and ready as I found the wardrobe further along the walk in had a bathroom, toilet and everything else you need in a bathroom. Refreshed and with renewed energy, I followed [character name] down the stairs. We went through the door and into the mountain like castle seeing nobody in sight. We kept our progress going through the hallway and through the door at the end of the corridor. I extended my hand towards the nob and opened it.
I walk inside the ceremonial room, fires burning in a cylinder shaped cocoon. A flutter of anticipation and nerves washes over me. I look carefully at the three figures standing before me, faces covered with jackal like mask. My breath becomes hard as I am escorted to the floating blue circles levitating a few inches from the floor. Ushered into the circle I am surrounded by the mysterious figures, standing equidistant from one another chanting an ancient ritual. The chant low and slow increases in speed, volume and intensity. Hypnotised or memorised my heart becomes moderated by the beat. It pounds with great amplitude inside my chest.
Suddenly colourful clouds of mist and smoke transcend from the levitating blue circles. The room shudders and quakes. “What’s going on?” I screech. Shapes appear in the smoke and mist forming and moulding together in one huge mass. The rumbling and the mist subside revealing the giant figure draped in a robe of royal blue silk. Stars and crescents. A fluffy white beard and a dark eye patch. “You boy... You are the chosen one. The one who will save the [people of phenomenon] and find the way out of this maze” He booms in a deep voice.
“What? Who are you” I begin to say. I looked around and saw that everyone was frozen. “What’s going on?”
“This, oh this is just Timeralavous spell I used to pause the time stream in this room. Very hard magic it is.” The giant explains.
“Why are you here? What is this place? What am I doing here?” I ask pleading for an answer.
“All of this will be revealed in good time but first I have a gift for you.”
Abruptly a creature sawed through the smoke making a loud screeching noise. A great golden body of a lion, the wings and head of an eagle, it was a griffin. A griffin, an especially majestic creature as its half lion (king of the beasts) and half eagle (king of the birds).

Hoped you like it so far and yes I do love RPing I am on quite a few forums of such. I'm very mature, expericanced with servers, a lover of books. I'm staff on the writers club and as you can see i highly support good grammer and punctuation.
Well hope i'm accepted.
12/29/2012 8:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
Would you mind sending the ip address in a private message?
12/29/2012 8:08 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
Hello I am applying for the rank: Builder I will give you some background information via an app template i use whenever filling out applications. Given that there is no pre-set application, I will just copy and paste the template below, If that is fine with you.
Minecraft IGN: Derpy98
Real Name (First): Kameron (Just call me Scooter)
Skype (If you don't have one, please create one): Derpy98
Timezone (GMT) and country: MST, United States
Have you been an Moderator before: Yes, i have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfortunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of th servers i helped manage were: GoldCraft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff,
How long have you been working with bukkit (if any): About 1 1/2 years Now, i use to help manage a server and at a time i had a server of my own. (it was a server with lots of plugins but barely any users.
Rate yourself with Minecraft servers 1-10 (Bukkit experience, 1 = worst, 10 = best): 8/10 i know how to code plugins too if you need my help with that, i reccomend that all of your coders install Notepad + and switch their coding language to YAML before starting coding.
What are the regular hours you can get on Skype: on weekdays, 3:00pm-10:00pm
on weekends: 8:00am-4:00am
Sample of work (if you can): I apologize, I only have four pictures of some small thing's that i built on another server.
http://screencast.com/t/vaTMikvpOZY
http://screencast.com/t/8JDZ35wszk
http://screencast.com/t/SulaOnZ3r
http://screencast.com/t/rmKpTx5udg

How do you work under stress: I try to keep my cool, try to not do anything inappropriate or absurd. I try to clear any confusion or difficulty.
Strengths you have: I am a good builder if i understand exactly what im building. Im Cunning and Honest, Hardworking, achieving, I make lots of jokes when they are appropriate but, when it comes down to it, i'm serious.
Any particular plugin you're good with: any of the Essentials plugins i work best with but i can code any pre-made plugin.
Why would you be a good fit here: As stated above, i am Cunning, Honest, Hardworking, Helpful, I help others, joke around, serious when appropriate, and i know how ti deal with confusing situations with ease. I try not to tense of when something annoying happens, I keep my cool for the better of the community. I can bring Building, Leadership and Jokes.These are simply a selected few of my best attributes.
Anything else you wish to add: Thank-you for even Considering/Reading my application, it has been an honor.
12/29/2012 8:11 pm
Aug88
Hello Derpy thank you for your exellent application, I would like to invite you to come check out our server so we can talk
12/29/2012 7:49 pm
Aug88
12/29/2012 7:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
scwrd
I am applying for a builder
I am 14 but I am very mature I am a great builder and I am a redstone engineer I have built many things I have built mansions I probly can build a castle and I will not argue also I have a second account please answer back
12/29/2012 7:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
plarsootje
Hello,

I'm applying for server, infrastructure expert, and/or plugindevelopper

Hello, I'm 18 year and i'm from belgium i had once a big server but we can't run the server because our internet is not a good host, and we can't effort to pay a hosting company, on my server all my plugins were customized i have a lot of experience with running a server, and good experience with plugins, for the moment i'm making a scripting team because i'm also a plugin developper for a server community
i just registerd on your site
if you need me you can always contact me on skype: plarsootje1
or send me a message on your site
or just answer on this post
i hope i can help u

thanks by advance
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome