KingdomMC - Looking for Moderators and Builders

CrazyHecticLife's Avatar CrazyHecticLife6/27/16 1:36 pm
6/28/2016 3:09 pm
Agentcope's Avatar Agentcope
Recently, I started a new server called KingdomMC. As of right now, it's a small server with only a few people. I would like to build a new spawn and some other cool things, but I'm not that great of a builder so I'll be recruiting builders (And moderators) to help with various projects on the server. If you want to apply, fill out the form below and post it here.

Minecraft Username:
Builder/Moderator Experience:
Why you want the position:

Server IP: 69.175.124.219
CrazyHecticLife
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2016 3:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
drvamps3
Minecraft Username: drvamps
Position Wanted: builder
Builder/Moderator Experience: I am currently a builder on server great Havilland
Why you want the position: I am really good at building houses and some other stuff if you choose me I promise you wont be disappointed
06/28/2016 1:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
shawnr27
Hey whats going on im applying for the rank of builder
IGN:Kylan129 but most of the time people just all me ky so what ever works
SKYPE:i have a Skype be its being a little b RN now so im trying to get it to work its shawn.rottinghaus no caps
HOW MANY DAYS AND HOURS CAN YOU BE ON: my scheduled will change a lot i kinda just wing it but most of the time ill get up at like 11:30 and i can play till like 10:00 at night if not 11:00 but that's if i have nothing planned
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IF SO LIST:i have been staff on over ten servers most of the time building now non of these im not still staff on or its been shut down dont get flagged by the not part of i was kicked out because they found out i was like 10 at the time but the list is of the ones i can remember
Sponge Craft OG , Endercraft cartel , turtle prison , and Google pvp also
but that is just the ones i can remember the names of there are more.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ANOTHER PLAYER CLAIMED SOMEONE WAS HACKING: Well first off i would turn on invisible mode and do a little snooping to so i would also use the command to see into their inventory if they were hacking i would completely start him over and give him a WARNING and if he does it again i will ban him/her but i they were seriously hacking i wouldn't give them a warning and just ban him/her.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF WE DECIDE TO DEMOTE YOU:I would do drink some bleach and cut myself JK i would be pretty pissed but i would be like the EX you had that became really rich and smart and found the perfect mate after you dumped me and try to get my previous rank back
CAN YOU DO ANYTHING LIKE MAKE YOUR OWN PLUGINS OR CODE: not unless you want the server to turn into a giant dank meme and delete itself

EXTRA!!?
i am 15 years old i have been playing MC for 5 years now i play all the sports i can
011000100110000101101100011011000010000001101001011100110010000001101100011010010110011001100101
i can also build for the server
also remember to like and subscribe
06/28/2016 1:38 pm
Enderpen15
Minecraft Username:Nozdormu
Position Wanted:Moderator
Builder/Moderator Experience:Moderator on minor servers, Former Builder on Mineplex
Why you want the position: I want to spread my knowledge of Minecraft and have a good time with my fellow piers. I also want to stop hackers and make Minecraft fun for everyone. Me personally I hate hackers and but when there is a Moderator online I have reassurance that the match is going to be fun or that hackers will be stopped. I want to give that reassurance to everyone.
06/28/2016 3:05 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Explorer
Agentcope
Why can't I see you on the Staff members on the mineplex page under builders? Also you wrote a good response so Crazy will probably add you as Moderator.
06/28/2016 1:23 pm
xbot9000
Minecraft Username: Zebac
Position Wanted: Moderator
Builder/Moderator Experience: I have been moderator on many servers.
Why you want the position: I want to be able to help your server grow and develop. I love helping out in every way I can to be a great staff member. I want to be able to help players as much as I can and make friends along the way. I want to make the chat peaceful and the server a comfortable place for everyone.
06/28/2016 3:09 pm
Agentcope
Zebac, you also made a good response and app so Crazy will probably add you to the Moderators if he ever gets on.
06/27/2016 2:02 pm
edoggg247
Minecraft Username: Edog247
Position Wanted: Mod
Builder/Moderator Experience: I havent been a mod before so Id like this to be the first time.
Why you want the position: For my age I know being mod doesnt sound like the best idea, but I think I am mature enough to be a mod and know limits and rules to being mod.
06/27/2016 1:50 pm
Agentcope
Minecraft Username: Agentcope
Position Wanted: Mod
Builder/Moderator Experience: I work on two previous servers CakeDiceMC got shutd own because owner couldn't keep up with payments for server, and The Magma Server got shut down because owner forgot the server and hackers got on and shutdown/destroyed the server.
Why you want the Position: I know I can help this server since it just started out and I will obey all rules, be polite to members, and I won't abuse my powers. Also I can be serious and funny at times.
- Agentcope
06/27/2016 1:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Policeboy109
Minecraft Username: Policeboy109
Position Wanted: Builder
Builder/Moderator Experience:I Own A Builder
QUESTION: do we get paid for this project as my build team won't do builds to there best of there abilities if we are not paid. we are professional and quick
Why you want the position: We are helping servers out so through a tiny payment we give you a BIG builds
06/27/2016 1:55 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
CrazyHecticLife
We wouldn't pay you. If you aren't going to do a good job without being paid then we don't want your help. We are a small server and I don't make money off of this and don't plan to, so I couldn't pay.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome