Kingdoms of Croessi, Need All Staff.

1 emeralds17 replies237 views
created 04/27/2013 10:04 pm by waytexpro123
last reply 05/03/2013 11:55 pm
For your application for each rank, I would like to see your originality on the format. Also add if you can donate or not. We need
1/1Co-Owner
1/1Head-Admin
2/3 Admin
0/1Head-Mod,
0/5Mod,
0/3Terraformer,
0/3Builder
0/2Developer
Title - The Kingdoms of Croessi

Type of Server - There are 5 kingdoms. Players will choose one on spawn and automatically rank up to that specfic kingdom, giving them the perks of that kingdom.

The 5 Kingdoms - Selilith, Gloade, Asterakkon, Laoniel, Chalech.

Click to reveal

Kits : ( All include stone pickaxes and axes.

Click to reveal

Every Friday there will be a weekly arena championship. ( Unless rescheduled ) The Champion gets a stack of gold ingots.

The Economy -
Click to reveal

Donation Ranks - It will be ******(Your Kingdom) i.e ArchMage or HighArcher.

Click to reveal

PLUGIN LIST :
Click to reveal

The First Lore :
Click to reveal
Posted by avatar
waytexpro123
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

17 replies

05/03/2013 11:55 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
waytexpro123
kaleb_b01Hello, I'm Kickbuttkaleb12 I hope you can take your Time to read this application!

IGN: Kickbuttkaleb12(You can call me kaleb though)

Age and maturity: I'm 11 and on 1-10 scale I'm about a 9

How I can help: I would love to help you do really anything such as Plugins, Building,Managing the server etc.

Staff Exerpience: I was Mod on 1(Server got old and ditched ) and am Admin on 2 other servers(One is still being worked on)

Other: I will do this for free just as long as I can be in the Kingdom of the Mages and I can stay in the staff.

Position Wanted: Whatever you think I am worthy for.

One more thing: I have a friend who likes Kingdoms too. You getting a Kingdom Plugin?

Denied. Looking for more professional type people.

Alright,If you are having trouble finding people I would still be glad to help you.
04/28/2013 9:55 pm
waytexpro123
Bump
04/28/2013 8:47 pm
waytexpro123
kaleb_b01Hello, I'm Kickbuttkaleb12 I hope you can take your Time to read this application!

How I can help: I would love to help you do really anything such as Plugins, Building,Managing the server etc.

Staff Exerpience: I was Mod on 1(Server got old and ditched ) and am Admin on 2 other servers(One is still being worked on)

Other: I will do this for free just as long as I can be in the Kingdom of the Mages and I can stay in the staff.

One more thing: I have a friend who likes Kingdoms too. You getting a Kingdom Plugin?

Denied. Looking for more professional type people.
04/28/2013 3:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
Hello, I'm Kickbuttkaleb12 I hope you can take your Time to read this application!

Other: I will do this for free just as long as I can be the King of the Mages and I can stay in the staff.

04/28/2013 2:17 pm
waytexpro123
Bump
04/27/2013 11:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
generalvpatton
Server Application

Position Applying For: Co-Owner, Head Admin
IGN: generalvpatton
Ways to contact me: Skype, g-mail, planetminecraft.
Time-zone: US central
How often are you on?: I am on anywhere from 1-5 hours a day , the weekends even more.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.2
Can you donate: Yes

Past Experience dealing with Server Administration:
There have been multiple servers where I have been all sorts of ranks from mod to Co-owner to builder and so on. But on top of that I myself was once a server owner. My dedicated server did quite well but due to personal reasons it had to be shut down. During that time as an owner I learned how permissions and plugins work, and the basics of server administration. How do deal with cheaters, managing staff, and keeping the overall player base happy.

Other Skills:
I'm a pretty good builder and could assist in server building projects. I am by far not the best but I can handle myself and I put a lot of detail into my works. I am also teaching my self to code, I can't do anything major yet, but potentially down the line I could also assist in creating custom plugins for the server.

Why should I pick you:
I show great respect for not only the other staff members but the players as well. I very rarely get frustrated and I keep a calm attitude. I'm willing to help the players and help manage the server to make sure it runs smoothly. I enjoy helping others and I love to be apart of communities and to help grow them. On top of that im fair, reliable, and I enjoy what I do.

Maturity level: 8/10 I love to have fun and interact with others but I understand that being a part of the server staff I, in some ways, represent the server and need to maintain a professional attitude.

Are you dedicated:
If the owner is dedicated then I am dedicated. I do not back out and will stick with a project until it is finished. I know how annoying it can be to hire staff who then never show up, so I can assure you that won't happen with me.

Anything else to tell us?:

Not much, I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to be working with you sometime soon. - generalvpatton
04/27/2013 11:18 pm
waytexpro123
Accepted. Great Application. I love the originality.
04/27/2013 10:51 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Kuro7Kage
IGN: kuro7kage
Experience: I have been head admin on a server before and i help the server owenr a lot. I can do perms, I can advertise (i stream), and I can keep order easily as I try my best to befriend all players so that i am respected by even the a server flamer.
Position: Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner if needed
What can you do for the server: I can make a website and maintane it, Maybe donate, and advertise (as said earlier).
Timezone/country: US, Us Eastern.
Maturity: 9/10
Thank you fortaking the time to examine my application. ~Kuro
04/27/2013 11:03 pm
waytexpro123
Accepted. I still need to find a host, first though.
04/27/2013 10:20 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
SwiftFX
IP???
04/27/2013 10:24 pm
waytexpro123
I need to find a host for the server first.. I really need one.
04/27/2013 10:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
SwiftFX
Application

IGN: lachlan_czumak
Positon Wanted: Co-Owner Or Head-Admin Or Admin
Skype Or Oovoo Y/N: Yes Will PM It If Accepted
TimeZone GMT +10 AUS
How Many hours per day can you be on: 1-10
Why Should I pick you: Because I Have Heaps Of Time To Come On And Have Heaps Of Experience And I Would Love Helping You With Your Server!
Staff Experiance: Im Co-Owner On 2, Head-Admin On 2, Advertiser On 1 And Plugin Manager On 2 And Website Dev On 3
What Can You Do For Server: I Might Be Able To Donate, Help Alot, Ill Advertise Lots, Maybe Make A Web Site.
Maturity: 9.5 / 10
Why Do You Want Staff: Because I Would Love To Help Kick Start This Server So That Its Very Well Know
How would you deal with a Griefer/Spammer/Hacker: First I Would Give Them A Warning, After That A Kick, Then After If They Do It Again Temp Ban Then After The Temp Ban If They Do It Again Perm Ban.
Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read This!,

~Lachie
04/27/2013 10:16 pm
waytexpro123
Accepted as Admin.
04/27/2013 10:09 pm
Faux_Fox25
i would like to become a Moderator on your server. I can not donate so sorry about that. My in game name is epic_modz25 and you should pick me because i am kind, active, and do NOT abuse my powers. I also love to ban rule breakers.
originality-American
04/27/2013 10:11 pm
waytexpro123
Declined. That is not formatted at all, and I really don't enjoy reading applications that don't use proper grammar.
04/27/2013 10:14 pm
Faux_Fox25
You did not give a certain format for the application to be in.
04/27/2013 10:15 pm
waytexpro123
I said I wanted to see originality, so make up your own format.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome