Kingdoms of Croessi, Need All Staff.

waytexpro123's Avatar waytexpro1234/27/13 10:04 pm
5/3/2013 11:55 pm
Kickbuttkaleb12's Avatar Kickbuttkaleb12
For your application for each rank, I would like to see your originality on the format. Also add if you can donate or not. We need
1/1Co-Owner
1/1Head-Admin
2/3 Admin
0/1Head-Mod,
0/5Mod,
0/3Terraformer,
0/3Builder
0/2Developer
Title - The Kingdoms of Croessi

Type of Server - There are 5 kingdoms. Players will choose one on spawn and automatically rank up to that specfic kingdom, giving them the perks of that kingdom.

The 5 Kingdoms - Selilith, Gloade, Asterakkon, Laoniel, Chalech.

Click to reveal
Selilith - The Archers of the Kingdoms. They skill greatly at archery, but have really low melee and armor stats.

Gloade - The Mages of the Kingdoms. They skill at enchanting, and potions. They have low armor, melee, and archery stats.

Asterakkon - The Thiefs of the Kingdoms. They are dishonest, unloyal, and are great at sneaking by and using melee. They are low at archery and armor.

Laoniel - The Warriors/Knights of the Kingdoms. They have have high melee and armor stats. Low Magic and Archery.

Chalech - The Randoms. These do not fit any kingdoms, and are the place where outcasts go. They have a medium standard of all practices.

Kits : ( All include stone pickaxes and axes.

Click to reveal
Selilith : Power 5 Bow, Leather Armor, a crafting table, 64 Logs, and 2 Stacks of arrows.
Gloade : 64 EXP Bottles, an enchanting table, 64 Obsidian, Leather Armor, a Fire2 Wand(Stick), and health potions.
Asterakkon : A Stone Sword, Leather Armor, 16 EnderPearls, and 64 Logs.
Laoniel : A Sharpness 3 Diamond Sword, Iron Armor, and a Sharpness 2 Diamond Axe.
Chalech : A Stone Sword, 16 EXP Potions, 6 EnderPearls, and a bow with 32 Arrows.

Every Friday there will be a weekly arena championship. ( Unless rescheduled ) The Champion gets a stack of gold ingots.

The Economy -
Click to reveal
Gold Ingots will purchase almost everything from villagers. Gold ingots are the currency of the server. 1 Gold Ingot is about the same as $200.

There will be a unique shops in each kingdom, and there will be player shops for donaters.

Donation Ranks - It will be ******(Your Kingdom) i.e ArchMage or HighArcher.

Click to reveal
The pecking order is the following :

High(***) ($10)
Arch(***) ($20)
Noble(***) ($40)
(***)Prince ($75)
(***)King ($100)

High(***) Access to Player Shops.
Arch(***) Access to creative world. All lower perks
Noble(***) /setwarp(Only can set 1 at a time.) All lower perks.
Prince(***) /invsee (Can't take stuff out, just look), all lower perks. (-essentials.invsee(No Modifying))
King(***) /kill(Only to your Kingdom's players, and with reason.), all lower perks. Killing is like a public beheading/execution, you must have proof and an audience.

Items for each rank :
(You can trade the sword for a stick.)
HighMage : FireAspect 8 Wooden Sword
ArchMage : FireAspect 10 Wooden Sword
NobleMage : FireAspect 13 Wooden Sword
MagePrince : FireAspect 20 Wooden Sword
MageKing : FireAspect 30 Wooden Sword

(Your choice of Knockback 5 on all bows.)
HighArcher : Power 8 Bow
ArchArcher : Power 10 Bow
NobleArcher : Power 13 Bow
PrinceArcher : Power 20 Bow
KingArcher : Power 30 Bow

HighWarrior : Sharpness 8 Diamond Sword
ArchWarrior : Sharpness 10 Diamond Sword
NobleWarrior : Sharpness 13 Diamond Sword
WarriorPrince : Sharpness 20 Diamond Sword
WarriorKing : Sharpness 30 Diamond Sword

HighThief : Knockback 10 Stone Sword
ArchThief : Knockback 14 Stone Sword
NobleThief : Knockback 18 Stone Sword
ThiefPrince : Knockback 25 Stone Sword
ThiefKing : Knockback 30 Stone Sword

HighOutcast : A Power 3 Bow, A Sharpness 3 Diamond Sword, a Fire Aspect 3 Staff/Stick
ArchOutcast : A Power 5 Bow, A Sharpness 5 Diamond Sword, a Fire Aspect 5 Staff/Stick
NobleOutcast : A Power 9 Bow, A Sharpness 9 Diamond Sword, a Fire Aspect 9 Staff/Stick
OutcastPrince : A Power 15 Bow, A Sharpness 15 Diamond Sword, a Fire Aspect 15 Staff/Stick
OutcastKing : A Power 20 Bow, A Sharpness 20 Diamond Sword, a Fire Aspect 20 Staff/Stick

PLUGIN LIST :
Click to reveal
1)WorldEdit
2)DisguiseCraft
3)GroupManager
4)ColorSigns
5)Multiverse
6)AncientRPG
7)VanishNoPacket
8)mcMMO
9)Heads
(More to come)

The First Lore :
Click to reveal
In 2587 B.C, there was a great kingdom by the name of Croessi. It was a quiet, peaceful kingdom, living in the shadows of it's territory. It contained all of the key
aspects. It had Warriors, Archers, Mages, Outlaws, and the Thiefs. Around 2484 B.C, there was a massive tragedy. The kingdom split. The Warriors were the dominant in
the war, eventually winning. The Thiefs and Outlaws were the first to run away, not staying in the kingdom to lose their lives. The Archers were next, being that they
could not handle both magic and melee damage both. The Mages and Warriors stayed, neither giving up. It was devastating. Now, in 1965 B.C, they all live in seperate kingdoms. The Warriors formed Laoniel, the Archers formed Selilith, the Mages formed Gloade, the Thiefs formed Asterakkon, and the Outlaws formed Chalech. Now, it the kingdoms must recruit all the new settlers into their kingdom, and will fight over all of them.
waytexpro123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2013 11:55 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
waytexpro123
kaleb_b01Hello, I'm Kickbuttkaleb12 I hope you can take your Time to read this application!

IGN: Kickbuttkaleb12(You can call me kaleb though)

Age and maturity: I'm 11 and on 1-10 scale I'm about a 9

How I can help: I would love to help you do really anything such as Plugins, Building,Managing the server etc.

Staff Exerpience: I was Mod on 1(Server got old and ditched ) and am Admin on 2 other servers(One is still being worked on)

Other: I will do this for free just as long as I can be in the Kingdom of the Mages and I can stay in the staff.

Position Wanted: Whatever you think I am worthy for.

One more thing: I have a friend who likes Kingdoms too. You getting a Kingdom Plugin?

Denied. Looking for more professional type people.

Alright,If you are having trouble finding people I would still be glad to help you.
04/28/2013 9:55 pm
waytexpro123
Bump
04/28/2013 8:47 pm
waytexpro123
kaleb_b01Hello, I'm Kickbuttkaleb12 I hope you can take your Time to read this application!

How I can help: I would love to help you do really anything such as Plugins, Building,Managing the server etc.

Staff Exerpience: I was Mod on 1(Server got old and ditched ) and am Admin on 2 other servers(One is still being worked on)

Other: I will do this for free just as long as I can be in the Kingdom of the Mages and I can stay in the staff.

One more thing: I have a friend who likes Kingdoms too. You getting a Kingdom Plugin?

Denied. Looking for more professional type people.
04/28/2013 3:54 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
Hello, I'm Kickbuttkaleb12 I hope you can take your Time to read this application!

Other: I will do this for free just as long as I can be the King of the Mages and I can stay in the staff.

04/28/2013 2:17 pm
waytexpro123
Bump
04/27/2013 11:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
generalvpatton
Server Application

Position Applying For: Co-Owner, Head Admin
IGN: generalvpatton
Ways to contact me: Skype, g-mail, planetminecraft.
Time-zone: US central
How often are you on?: I am on anywhere from 1-5 hours a day , the weekends even more.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.2
Can you donate: Yes

Past Experience dealing with Server Administration:
There have been multiple servers where I have been all sorts of ranks from mod to Co-owner to builder and so on. But on top of that I myself was once a server owner. My dedicated server did quite well but due to personal reasons it had to be shut down. During that time as an owner I learned how permissions and plugins work, and the basics of server administration. How do deal with cheaters, managing staff, and keeping the overall player base happy.

Other Skills:
I'm a pretty good builder and could assist in server building projects. I am by far not the best but I can handle myself and I put a lot of detail into my works. I am also teaching my self to code, I can't do anything major yet, but potentially down the line I could also assist in creating custom plugins for the server.

Why should I pick you:
I show great respect for not only the other staff members but the players as well. I very rarely get frustrated and I keep a calm attitude. I'm willing to help the players and help manage the server to make sure it runs smoothly. I enjoy helping others and I love to be apart of communities and to help grow them. On top of that im fair, reliable, and I enjoy what I do.

Maturity level: 8/10 I love to have fun and interact with others but I understand that being a part of the server staff I, in some ways, represent the server and need to maintain a professional attitude.

Are you dedicated:
If the owner is dedicated then I am dedicated. I do not back out and will stick with a project until it is finished. I know how annoying it can be to hire staff who then never show up, so I can assure you that won't happen with me.

Anything else to tell us?:

Not much, I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to be working with you sometime soon. - generalvpatton
04/27/2013 11:18 pm
waytexpro123
Accepted. Great Application. I love the originality.
04/27/2013 10:51 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Taco
CaineTheMurderer
IGN: kuro7kage
Experience: I have been head admin on a server before and i help the server owenr a lot. I can do perms, I can advertise (i stream), and I can keep order easily as I try my best to befriend all players so that i am respected by even the a server flamer.
Position: Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner if needed
What can you do for the server: I can make a website and maintane it, Maybe donate, and advertise (as said earlier).
Timezone/country: US, Us Eastern.
Maturity: 9/10
Thank you fortaking the time to examine my application. ~Kuro
04/27/2013 11:03 pm
waytexpro123
Accepted. I still need to find a host, first though.
04/27/2013 10:20 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
SwiftFX
IP???
04/27/2013 10:24 pm
waytexpro123
I need to find a host for the server first.. I really need one.
04/27/2013 10:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
SwiftFX
Application

IGN: lachlan_czumak
Positon Wanted: Co-Owner Or Head-Admin Or Admin
Skype Or Oovoo Y/N: Yes Will PM It If Accepted
TimeZone GMT +10 AUS
How Many hours per day can you be on: 1-10
Why Should I pick you: Because I Have Heaps Of Time To Come On And Have Heaps Of Experience And I Would Love Helping You With Your Server!
Staff Experiance: Im Co-Owner On 2, Head-Admin On 2, Advertiser On 1 And Plugin Manager On 2 And Website Dev On 3
What Can You Do For Server: I Might Be Able To Donate, Help Alot, Ill Advertise Lots, Maybe Make A Web Site.
Maturity: 9.5 / 10
Why Do You Want Staff: Because I Would Love To Help Kick Start This Server So That Its Very Well Know
How would you deal with a Griefer/Spammer/Hacker: First I Would Give Them A Warning, After That A Kick, Then After If They Do It Again Temp Ban Then After The Temp Ban If They Do It Again Perm Ban.
Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read This!,

~Lachie
04/27/2013 10:16 pm
waytexpro123
Accepted as Admin.
04/27/2013 10:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Foxsura5
i would like to become a Moderator on your server. I can not donate so sorry about that. My in game name is epic_modz25 and you should pick me because i am kind, active, and do NOT abuse my powers. I also love to ban rule breakers.
originality-American
04/27/2013 10:11 pm
waytexpro123
Declined. That is not formatted at all, and I really don't enjoy reading applications that don't use proper grammar.
04/27/2013 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Foxsura5
You did not give a certain format for the application to be in.
04/27/2013 10:15 pm
waytexpro123
I said I wanted to see originality, so make up your own format.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome