Kiri: looking for a server sponsor

_DioM_'s Avatar _DioM_3/24/13 9:11 pm
1 emeralds 76
Hello there,

My name is _DioM_. I'm in my mid-teens, I'm a poet. I'm a semi-techy-person, and while I'm incompetent when it comes to drawing, I nonetheless enjoy art. I'm a bit of a nerd, a die-hard Trekkie, and I sometimes listen to metal.

Recently, I've been wishing to create a server. Unlike most other uninspired "Crafters" who have a similar desire, I'm a proud holder of a great vision. That being:

This server I wish to create shall keep the name of Kiri. The variation shall not be overdone pvp, or simple survival. My thoughts are upon more of a higher group of architects. I call it "Creative Team-Build". Similar in thought to what other build teams do, however Kiri should be focused as well to new ideas, player interactions, and the pursuit of knowledge. Simply put, we shall strive for originality, and work to teach some of the more reserved "crafters" on how one might create with great thought.

We shall be privy to a good few locked worlds, unlocked worlds, and adventure worlds-- each with a different theme. As an example, one world may be a one kilometer square, Roman-esque city, unlocked to the best builders and a tour point to the rest.
Another guest world may be smaller, but home to miniature teambuilds that a new guest would get to participate in, as a way for staff members to judge their skill, and assist them until they've reached such a caliber to participate in the larger server projects.
This third variation I've spoken of, adventure worlds, as expected, are the bode of adventure maps-- both server-made, and imported from the Internet. Sometimes these worlds might also host a contest (such as, build a cannon that launches a mob without having it take damage).
All worlds will be, of course, entirely custom even while empty. Think: large scale terraforming, done via the external program entitled "World Painter".

I've .. ideas. I've the sounds of a multiverse through my head, and I very much wish to let them out. I've want that I could rent a server myself. Such is more "honorable", as it is. You might have guessed by now, I cannot. Due to fairly complicated, personal problems, I'm unable to create a Paypal account, or really even a bank account.

So I ask you, the hosts and others willing to sponsor a server, to consider this. Your rewards would be 30% of any donations that may come in (thought you'll need to manage them, for reasons already stated).

Regarding power, I'd like a server with full FTP access, two or three gigs of RAM, and a five to ten gigs worth of HDD space.

If you'd like to sponsor us, or are even simply interested, you can contact me via pm, or via my Steam account: twenty_first_pilot. If I'm given your Skype username, I'd be able to speak with you and yours via that network, too.

I greatly hope we can work something out,

_DioM_
_DioM_
Level 29 : Expert Scribe