KrazyFactions needs staff!

Zypher_'s Avatar Zypher_2/20/16 4:18 am
1 emeralds 73
Hello, my name is Krazy and I am the owner of Krazyfactions. KrazyFactions is a unique factions server. Ever wanted to play a server that you dont need to pay to get to the best rank with good perks? wonder how? here let me tell you. On KrazyFactions the way to gather money is to be the first to win our KrazyReaction for 5k each time or by killing mobs worth between 500-5k. Once you reach a certain amount of money you can /rankup you will have more permissions each time you rankup (Note: not all ranks you get more permissions). I am currently adding in a lottery, we have many plugins to make this a fun experience for players!
If you wish to be apart of our staff team then fill in the application below.
Note: we are looking for dedicated users full of experience and thrive on the enjoyment of players, we need people that can easily handle situations that can conflict between players and.or staff. If you believe you are capable of this then fill in the application.

Application:
Name:
IGN
About yourself:
Past experience:
Proof of experience:
Why should we pick you:
Explain how you can deal with players and solve situations between players/staff.

By submitting this application you agree to terms of service which is below.

You will not give out any server information to anyone.
You will not give friends special treatment over other players, everyone is equal.
You will do what we say when we say if it falls into your staff position agreement (We will give you this over skype and you will need to accept or deny it)
You will go above and beyond within the server community to keep our players happy.

Agree? Submit
Disagree? Dont submit, tell us why you dont agree so we can help this in further applications!
Zypher_
Level 21 : Expert Ninja