[Semi-Vanilla][PVE]
Rules:

1) No cheating
2) No griefing
3) Be nice
4) Consensual PvP is okay. No means no.
5) Mods which give a cave layout are not allowed

Server Owners: Robert_Noyce Cattibrie_char

Hi there, I just opened this within the past week. The main game play style on the server is building and survival. The core idea behind our sever is play at your own pace. We will never unwhitelist you due to inactivity and we plan to not reset the server without 100% server consent. We want our builds to be there for a good long while. Your build is here to stay and so are you as long as you want to be here. We are both adults with full time jobs, life has responsibilities and so we understand you not playing 24/7.

Mod disclosure: We use a form of essentials for ability to set home and teleport to each other. We have MC-MMO purely for fun abilities and a scoreboard of sorts. We also have a sleep mode which allows night to pass at 50% of players sleeping.

Our main communication method is discord outside the server.

discord.gg/gawkH6P

If you are interested post your in-game name, age, and something about yourself. Post either here or discord. I'm aiming for a friendly culture of a small-medium sized server. Hope to see you soon.
sciencerob
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2018 7:54 pm
sciencerob
SuperSonic, i whitedlisted you, let me know on discord if you have any issues getting in
04/30/2018 4:34 pm
TheSuperSonicBee
Hi I am Bee! my IGN is TheSuperSonicBee (I know its long but its my og name and I don't have the heart to change it.) I am 20 years old and I love to build and collaborate with other people. I can build anyting from medieval, to modern, to victorian.
I have been on multiple other smp servers and they were a blast. The only reason I am not on those anymore is because they closed... :( rip. Anyways I am on summer break so I can play anywhere from 3-12 hours a day.
my dicord:
TheSuperSonicBee#8801
04/29/2018 9:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GoatmilkGaming
Hello! my name is CJ or call me my IGN ItsGoatt or Goat for short Im 16 and I love to build i am a builder for 2 private servers 1 roleplay and 1 public server

My discord
ItsGoatt#4768
04/29/2018 9:30 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
coraxonal
Hello! my Name is Zachary (Zack for short) but my IGN is: HolyTrash, I'm 16 years old. I just got back into mc again recently and i wanna get into it again. because I used to love SMP so much I think it's the best way to start from it again! I would  love to play with a little group of people and be a part of community that help each other out. I might be a bit shy with new people but i get warmed up pretty well in no time.

My discord name:
SAD#1915
04/28/2018 9:12 pm
sciencerob
Thanks Isa, you are now whitelisted.
04/28/2018 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
_Isa9000_
HI, my IGN is _Isa9000_, and I love to play on SMP servers a lot. I love to help out others and not be a
dip wad. Im 16 and am a good builder, and okay at redstone!

My discord is:
_Isa_#1269
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome