LandyCraft --Needs staff--

TheLandyCoder's Avatar TheLandyCoder6/20/18 1:52 pm history
1 emeralds 103 2
6/20/2018 6:24 pm
tteets09's Avatar tteets09
LandyCraft
Hi i'm making a server and i need staff.
IP: LandyCraftPC.aternos.me
Version: 1.12.2
Type: Survival, Possibly factions and creative.
Available roles
Dev
Admins
Mods
Helpers
Edit: Builder
Application

Ingame name: For example: xXJohnDoeXx
Role: For example: Dev
Previous servers you worked on: For example: JohnDoeCraft
Why do you want this job:
Skills: For example: Essentials, GroupManager, Multiverse, building (include picture), etc.

TheLandyCoder
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2018 6:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tteets09
Ingame name: RainbowGamingYT
Role: Dev
Previous Servers i have worked on: PDRP Network (still help them)
Why do you want this job:: I want to become a developer for this server because it sounds like it would be a lot of fun to help out. I know how to do permission files, crates, kits, shops, and some more. I do not know how to create any plugins though and i am so sorry for that and that will probably be my downfall for this position but at least im trying lol. I do know how to manage a website and atm i am an intern for web design and development and i can work out an enjin website for the server and i can also make donations and connect those to the server etc.Skills: GroupManager, Essentials, CratesPlus, Citizens, TabListEdit, WorldEdit, Multiverse (a little rusty), and im okish at building
06/20/2018 2:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
FreddyDaBomb
Ingame name: AUSTIN23
Role: Admin
Previous servers you worked on: PureCraft,Skycade
Why do you want this job: I Want this job because I have been staff on many other serers and i like to improve the experience of the server for other players ( I Have discord if needed UnknownUser#7659)
Skills: For example: Group Manager, PEX, World Edit, Essentials xD, And much more (Dont Have Picture)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome