Lapis MC Looking For Dedicated Staff

dart2112's Avatar dart211211/14/15 4:13 am
12/11/2015 4:13 pm
2003Fergie's Avatar 2003Fergie
Are you hard working, are you dedicated? Then we want you!

Lapis MC has been around for a little while now and we are almost ready to open to the public, but before we do we need some more staff. We are a PvP by consent only server, this means that if you are in warzone or the PvP arena then you can PvP but otherwise its a friendly environment to build and play with friends. we are looking for people who are dedicated and can work in a team and by themselves. We are preferably looking for people aged 15+ but will still accept younger applicants if they are mature. The positions and format are below. Please don't post anything other than your application below. If you need to contact me you can PM me on our forums at lapismc.net or email me at lapismc@mail.com

If you want to test out the server first its at play.lapismc.net

Positions:
2 Assistants (Builders/Moderators)
5+ Moderators (Mostly dealing with players and chat e.g. reports of griefing and such)
and 2 Admins (More dealing with bans and more high level reports)FILLED

Application Format:
IGN:
Position:
Do you have TeamSpeak:
What can you bring to the server:
What makes you happy on a server:

Hope to hear from you soon!
dart2112
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2015 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
2003Fergie
IGN: 2003Fergie

Email: jjbro25@yahoo.com

Position: Mod

Do you have teamspeak: no but I can get it any time if you would like me to.

What i have to bring to the server: I have been a mod on multiple servers before, and even an admin on one. I have a lot of experience because of this, and I will be of great use.

What makes you happy on a server: My favorite thing on a server is a fun community. I also enjoy using different plugins (My favorite is mob disguise).
12/11/2015 12:35 pm
KatyEightyeight
Hi im Katyeightyeight, you met me recently on the server, do you remember?

IGN: (im guessing this means my minecraft username) Katyeightyeight

Email: sgray.pyppi@gmail.com

Position: Assistant/Builder or anything that has creative so i can build i dont mind

Do you have TeamSpeak: No, but if its nessecary I will download it.

What can you bring to the server: Very good building skills, im quiet friendly and very talkative, I will easly follow orders. I am also very loyal to servers that i find fun. (oh and btw if you need drawings for your website id be happy to draw some Examples of my drawings: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater)

What makes you happy on a server: I love the fact that i havent meet any people who are mean or spamed or anything bad, The spawn is very orginised, i love how the server has factions and that the owner is very nice, so are the mods/staff/admins/assistants that iv met so far.

If you want proof that im good at building, here is a house that i made for my server (which currently doesnt work, im stuck at the port forwarding bit) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
11/25/2015 7:14 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
alshamsiuae
Sorry my own format

email: minecraftalshamsi@Gmail.com
Skype username:alshamsi_nba

Age? 14

Roughly how many hours can I dedicate? I can dedicate 2-3 hours on weekdays every day and 4-5 hours every day on weekends.

Do I have a microphone? Yes

Why do you want to become a admin/Staff Manager? I want to help out your server to the best of my abilities. I also know teamwork is important and I believe that this is a very important part in a servers staff. Which is why I want to become Admin so I can help people work together and keep the server together. I have seen many times servers failing because of the staff not working together and I don't want this to happen to this server. I also know hot to edit plugins, make groups, add perms, ban, kick, banip, mute. Although the only thing I don't know how to do yet is make plugins but I can do pretty much anything else. If staff where fighting I would ask what the problem is and why. If I can't work it out then I would notify you. If a staff and player were fighting or the staff was abusing the player then I would come in ask for each side of the fight then if the staff was abusing I would let you know what has happened or if the player was I would give him a warning and let him know if he did it again he would either get muted or banned or tempbanned for a certain amount of time. If I find that staff are always fighting i will contact you and explain the situation and what is happening. If anyone is hacking I will ban them. If anyone is constantly cussing I will give them a warning and if they still do I will mute them. I also have seen by even just how much time you have spent writing the description that you put a lot of time and effort even into the little things and I want to be on a team that can work together and that we can put effort into the small things. Also I help out people coming onto the server as much as I can without giving them items more like teaching them the mechanics of the server. I love helping people out and getting them on the server and also I take suggestions from people as well and if the suggestion is big I'll let you know and let you decide whether or not we will do it.

What is my Time Zone? Uae<Abu Dhabi>

Have I had any ban on another server before? No

Do I have previous experience being a admin/staff manager, if so, where? Yes, I have been on my friends server. I have also been on many other servers which have failed because either the owner didn't know how to run a server or the staff would fight and the owner wouldn't do anything and I would try but without the owners help I couldn't do it and they crashed. Although over my time of be a staff member I have learned some valuables things about servers a bit by a bit and I have now taken that lesson with me.

Extra Information: I know how to edit plugins, add groups, change perms, ban, banip, tempban, kick, or mute. I also really believe in teamwork and I try to get people to work together to the best of my ability. I am learning to do graphics designs, animations and coding. I am friendly most of the time but I get serious when I need to like when someone is fighting.
11/25/2015 7:09 am
dart2112
We are still looking for a few moderators, assistants and possibly 1 more admin
11/17/2015 4:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Whinro
IGN: Whinro
Age: 13 (I know I'm young and I don't really blame you if you stop reading now)
Email: playwiththwip117@gmail.com
Position: Moderator.
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes, well, I don't have it installed but I have a account.
What can you bring to the server: Hm. Well, I'm a YouTuber with 170 subscribers and growing, I love to make sure everyone has fun, and I can build websites. http://wwww.fatalblade.tk
What makes you happy on a server: Just the feel of connecting on to a new, fresh server and knowing that I can make friends on it.
11/16/2015 6:19 am
CaitlynCFX
IGN: CaitlynCFX

Email: Caitlynvlogs0812@gmail.com

Position: Mod or even Admin

Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes, CaitlynCFX (I'm not so good at working it though)

What can you bring to the server: I will help any new members with problems or questions they may have to do with the server. I can help recruit people (if i was Admin). I will welcome every new and returning member of the server. If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it. I will stop at nothing to prevent people such as griefers, spammers, and censor breakers from ever breaking the rules again. I would always be looking for rule breakers and give them the appropriate punishment.I will enforce the rules without being rude and disrespectful. I will try to stop all arguments and prevent new ones from happening and finally I wont abuse My powers at all and i will make sure no other staff do..

What makes you happy on a server: Friendly staff who do not abuse their powers and respecting owners and just a friendly environment. I know I can handle serious situations how i am supposed to and do it in a respectful form. I am also very mature for my age..

A downside is that I live in Australia and if this is an american based server, i might not be able to be on certain times but i will be on every single day for at least 6 hours, if not, more.

Thank you for reading this and i hope you at least consider me as on of these two amazing positions available.

~ CaitlynCFX
11/16/2015 7:25 am
dart2112
Recorded, I'll email you tomorrow. So that makes 3 Aussies. You, me and one of our other recruits. That shouldn't be a problem as long as we have a few staff from other locations. the server is in america but generally the ping is good from here
11/15/2015 3:58 am
aaronbuilds
IGN: nightimefun12
Email: adrcallos@gmail.com
Position: buldier
Do you have TeamSpeak: no but i do have skype
What can you bring to the server: good buildings and make thinks look pretty
What makes you happy on a server: pretty things and a good staff wich i can bring
11/15/2015 3:23 am
dart2112
busy at the moment, will get back to new applications soon
11/14/2015 9:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Viviia
IGN: Viviia

Email: xcynder567@gmail.com

Position: Preferably Admin, Moderator is fine as well.

Do you have TeamSpeak: No, but let me know if this is required, I'm willing to. Just made one!

What can you bring to the server: I generally find myself a very approachable person, if anyone needs help, has a question, or even needs someone to play with, I'm there!
I can also enforce the rules when there's a rule breaker around. I can help control the server and help players enjoy their time on the server!

What makes you happy on a server: What mainly makes a server enjoyable is the community, and if I'm staff, I can help make sure the community stays enjoyable.

A few other things:
I'm still in Highschool, so during weekdays I will play after 4 usually. On average I'll play 3-4 hours a day. On weekends however, I'll be on for even longer periods of time!
No rushes for a reply, and no worries if you deny. I completely understand that you're getting quite a few applications!
11/16/2015 4:09 am
dart2112
OK, Recorded. You will be contacted by email shortly
11/14/2015 8:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
IGN: Spaiand1987

Email: tonyteets123@gmail.com

Position: Admin Or Builder

Do you have TeamSpeak: No but i have skype it is tonyteets12

What can you bring to the server: I can bring a bit of people i will promote the ip to my 200+ twitter followers and i am really good with plugins

What makes you happy on a server: I like the people to be nice and thats one thing i can do i will treat the players with respect. i also like the server to have nickname plugin i think that is awesome but i am pretty much simple after that
11/16/2015 4:10 am
dart2112
Also recorded, You should receive an email shortly
11/14/2015 8:17 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
EpicBigC113
IGN: EpicBigC113

Email: chloeb.tacbed@gmail.com

Position: Preferably Admin

Do you have TeamSpeak: No, but I could.

What can you bring to the server: I can help your server grow into an awesome minecraft community. I have helped many up and coming servers before. I am pretty good at building and using plugins as well as making sure everyone is following rules.

What makes you happy on a server: I am happy on a server when the staff are nice and there are no people swearing, spamming, or hacking.
11/14/2015 7:10 pm
dart2112
Recorded, you will receive an email shortly
11/14/2015 6:05 am
Level 1 : New Network
Trevish
IGN:Trevish
Email:trevishx@gmail.com
Position:Moderator/Admin
What can you bring to the server:Being an ex-owner of my own server,I know that it's rather hard to control a server alone.I was also Moderator in a rather well-known cracked server for like 3 months before resigning for personal reasons.Being well familiar with plugins,commands,I know how to handle them.I always try my best to increase the popularity of the server by encouraging the players in inviting their friends,by inviting my own friends or by advertising the server from time to time.
What makes you happy on a server:The Community makes me happy in a server.Seeing the server growing and a lot of players joining to play makes me happy.I always look forward to to improve the server with my personal research and plugin testings.

Thank you for reading my application
11/14/2015 7:40 am
dart2112
Since you joined the server and left after saying how much you didn't like it, your application has been denied and your forums account removed
11/14/2015 5:20 am
cheatstar204
Ok thanks
11/14/2015 5:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
_GamingGodz_
Application Format:
IGN:TheCrazyCrafter2
Email:pvpconvoy@gmail.com
Position:Admin
What can you bring to the server:I can bring help to your server i can build as well im good in helping poeple and im also good in keeping a server safe and away from harm I am good in keeping servers straight and safe from hackers spammers rule breakers and exploiters.
What makes you happy on a server:Everything makes me happy if it is good but mostly people helping others i really like that i respect people who respects me and others with kindness and responsibility and also things make me happy if people donate for the good of the server.
11/14/2015 4:44 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
Application Format:
IGN: BuildaFrost
Email: nathanjohnsonstark@gmail.com
Position: Admin
What can you bring to the server: What I can bring to the server is my amazing personality, my experience that i have had prior. I can bring unique idea's to the table. I can obviously bring myself but I can also advertise daily on planet minecraft, minecraft fourms ect.
What makes you happy on a server: What makes me happy in a server is a friendly community, a bunch of friends that are close and we can get on everyday and just vs each other for fun. What makes me happy is having a community that is your family.
11/14/2015 5:12 am
dart2112
ok, also recorded. you will receive an email shortly, just gotta go have a shower
11/14/2015 4:43 am
cheatstar204
IGN:cheatstar204

Age:13 I am very mature so don't reject me because of my age

Email: zicheng.xie@gmail.com

Position:I prefer Admin

What can you bring to the server:Because this looks like a upcoming server in minecraft which I would like to help out with.I also think that you are a good owner for a server.The server has Factions which I like.I would like to dedicate my time to help this server out.Because Most of you are from the US or the UK I am from Australia which means I can moderate the server while you guys are away so I can keep the server safe from any hackers.If I do get accepted there is more of a chance of the server having staff on 24/7 to keep hackers/spammers away and give everyone a enjoyable time on the server to play on.If I see a Hacker I won't just ban the player instantly like what most people do.I will show proof because he might have been lagging or I have been lagging so I won't ban a innocent player from the server.If I see a spammer I will give them 3 warning by muting them for 3 mins each time they spam.If they do not stop this will lead to a tempban.If the server is looking for any builders I know some people who are good at building.I am good at commands especially the commands in Factions so I will try to do my best to help any players/staff if they don't know how to use a command.I am also a very kind staff that sometimes like to socialize and entertain players and have some fun.I can usually play 2-5 hours per day weekdays but on weekends 3-6 hours.

What makes you happy on a server:That I get to help people out with what they need help with.Also just having Factions.
11/14/2015 5:09 am
dart2112
Ok, Application recorded. I will email you shortly. Couple of things, I'm also from Australia YAY! and with the warning stuff, you don't need to worry about it. just keep warning them and it will automatically mute kick then ban the more warnings you give
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome