Large active gaming community. Previously established.

Cooperivan's Avatar Cooperivan2/22/18 4:28 pm history
1 emeralds 42
Greetings!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who welcomed myself and our Gaming Community into the Minecraft world! You are all some great folks![/p]
]We are a large Gaming Community with over 5000+ people. We have mainly built our gaming base around World of Warcraft, but we have decided to branch out, and we had a lot of people asking for a Minecraft server... so we opened one!

Our gaming brand is "Toast Gaming" and we are at all sorts of different Gaming Conventions and everything. We would love to have anyone that is looking for a large community to play with, or anyone that is familiar with all the inner workings of Minecraft... because I am sure we will need the help! I am more than willing to hear thoughts/ideas on how we can make our community better, and the server better.

The connection info is:
Name: Toast
IP: 185.38.151.165:21

If you are interested in more than just Minecraft, you are more than welcome to check out our Website at "www.ToastGuild.com" or you can check out our Youtube video at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRxKQUjwEw[/p]
Cooperivan
Level 1 : New Miner