****-=+LazyPvp In Need Of Staff!+=-****

Amanthemoneyman's Avatar Amanthemoneyman8/16/15 12:23 am
1 emeralds 191 8
8/16/2015 1:39 pm
Amanthemoneyman's Avatar Amanthemoneyman
My server LazyPvP is in need of staff!

The staff must be age 13+

If you are not 13+ or lie about your age you will be banned, therefore not accepted

The application must be filled out with nothing missing, but extra may increase your chances of getting staff!

:( For anyone applying the server will not be up for another day or so! Keep it in mind, i will add you on skype if you've gotten the rank

We are in need of:

Builders(3-5)

Admins(1/2)

Manager(1)

Dev(Developer)(1)Must know how to code

Moderator(2)

Helper(2)

Name(irl):
Skype(Must have):
IGN:
AGE(13+):

Experience(Must have alot of experience fore admin):

Time-Zone(Mine is central):

How much you can be on!(Also if you could put times for the school year):

Monday;
Tuesday;
Wendsday;
Thursday;
Friday;
Saturday;
Sunday;

Plugins you've coded(Dev);Provide links:

Builds you've made(Builder); Provide links:

(FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS DOWN BELOW)
Knowledge of plugins such as VoxelSniper,Worldedit,PermissionsEx,GroupManager,Essentials...(etc):

Anything extra(Spending time on this betters your chances!):
Amanthemoneyman
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2015 1:39 pm
Amanthemoneyman
bump
08/16/2015 3:55 am
Amanthemoneyman
Bump
08/16/2015 3:30 am
XxSplinter4000xX
IGN: multijackasser
skype; matthewledger56
First Name : matt
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes , I'm from england
- Other languages fluently spoken: russian, vietnamese, kazakh, arabic
- Time Zone GMT + 00:00
- Country England
online time: 8 hours a day until september then 3 hour a day after that
postion: Co-owner if not then Admin

Hey guys, so my name is matt, I'm 16 years old and i have been playing minecraft for about 4 years now and i have been playing online and working with servers as staff for about 3 years. Over these last few years i have gathered experience from building right unto setting up plugins, such as pex, or world edit etc. moreover after reviewing your poster above i can see a bright future for this server. If you decide to choose me i would be exceptionally grateful for that decision. To add on to that I would love to help build a spawn and arenas etc. Also i would love to help bring more attention to the server to create more traffic, so at the end of everything the server makes money and stays up.

But I guess your asking Why? Why would some random guy off the internet want to help you out? The answer is I'm committed... When i set myself to a task i am resilient and i don't give up, i never settle for second best, and i think that is a good mindset for being a co-owner on a server but also as a person in general. Finally I'm acctually a very generous, patient and kind person and i would love to become a bigger member of the community.

- Have you ever been banned from a server? Im not going to lie to you guys, yes i have, i got into a fight with another player about 3 years ago and we both ended up getting banned.
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten? I would give myself a 6.5, I know this is rather low, but i can be mature at the important times and when things are serious but in life and as a person you still need a mix of being abit cheeky and mature, so thats why i have said 6.5
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position? I think i will be great for this position, because i know how to deal and handle with tricky situations and sort them out swiftly, moreover i have plenty of experience, you can ask me about it later if you want.
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server? Because like i mentioned before, I'm a committed person, thats just who i am, the way i will show dedication towards the server is being resilient and powering through and making the server the best as it can be.
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here. I believe i should get staff ahead of everyone else is because of my level of dedication... i stick out from the heard because of this and it has been pointed out a lot, i have a little mix of everything , ( also it took a f*cking long time to write this )
What will you do if someone spams? If someone were to spam, I would formally warn the player for the first offence, if the player continues to spam i will simply mute the player for an hour, then second offence a day/temp. ban for a day. etc.
What will you do if someone asks for op? If a player were to ask for op i will either give them a reasonable explanation for the reasons why we can't just give away op to random people or i will simply ignore the player, but if the play counties to annoy me or another staff member i will mute the player.
Can I support really Annoying players? Yes, sure i can, I'm a very patient and understanding person.
What will you do if someone is rude to players or staff? I will give the player a warning and then if the player acknowledges the warning then the problem has been dealt with, but if the player continues to be rude, I will temp. ban the player for a day, then 2nd offence a week etc

this is the usual app i put through to all application with some general application questions but i did genuinely write this but not now, it saves a lot of time.

Monday; 2 hours
Tuesday; 3 hours
Wednesday; 1 hours
Thursday; 1 hour
Friday; 4 hours
Saturday; 5 hours
Sunday; 5 hours

and i do know how to use all of those plugins mentioned

So i hope you take my offer into consideration, and i would love to hear more from you about this, thank you

ps. I would be willing to do a Skype interview for the job aswell

If you could contact me on Skype asap, that would be great.

Thank you
08/16/2015 12:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
JoeBeckhamOhenry
I would prefer to consult on Skype gameboy84161
08/16/2015 12:47 am
Amanthemoneyman
MysticBeast1302 You have been rejected for not following the application format, and you are under-age for this server
08/16/2015 12:46 am
Amanthemoneyman
watyadoin445 You have been rejected for not following the application, and obviously using a copy and paste application!
08/16/2015 12:42 am
watyadoin445
IGN: GiveIt110Percent

Time zone: western pacific time

5 rules I would enforce: do not spam,do not use cap locks in chat alot,do not use any sort of hack,do not try to scam and be respectful to staff and players!!

Have i ever been banned: Nope! done believe me just look it up!

How much time can i contribute to the server: about 4 hours a day

How often do you play MC:every day [unless i get grounded or something came up…

what is your previous staff experience: i have had mod,head-admin,builder,admin,trial mod,OWNER,jr.helper

Tell me about yourself: i would love to be staff because i love helping.I have really good designs and I'm really nice. I would help as many people as I can. I would be on the server as much as i can. I'm really good at PvP and I have past staff experience and i would take care of the server.I could help with chat like /kick <playername> caps or spam etc. etc.. I know lots of Plugins mostly world edit and group manager though. if somebody ask's me for help I will respone as fast as I can. I have a recorder and i can record people when they hack or Something else thats not following the rules. I would post
many things GOOD about this server on the fourms and other Places where I can say "Hey this server is really fun and you should go play on it”. i am really hard working staff. thank you for reading this Bye. P.S. i am strict i DO NOT mess around!
08/16/2015 12:37 am
MysticBeast1302
Name(irl):Heath
Skype(Must have):i have but wont give unless im accepted
IGN: MysticBeast
AGE(13+):13

Experience(Must have alot of experience fore admin):ive had around 4 admin,5mod,2helper,1headAdmin,1headStaff.and 2 co owner

Time-Zone(Mine is central):im in NewZealand

How much you can be on!(Also if you could put times for the school year):

Monday;2 hours
Tuesday;5 hours
Wendsday;5 hours
Thursday;5 hours
Friday;5 hours
Saturday;5 hours
Sunday;5 hours
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024