♛League of Minecraftia♛ Looking for Mature Staff and Graphic

xDavidKimx's Avatar xDavidKimx3/9/17 2:35 am
3/26/2017 1:12 am
xDavidKimx's Avatar xDavidKimx
Welcome to League of Minecraftia.
IP: mc.leagueofminecraftia.com

Who are We?
We opened in 2012 and grew to a player-base of over 100 members online daily. Unfortunately, I had to close the server in 2013 because I did not have enough time to maintain it and keep it up-to-date. Fast forward to March 3rd, 2017 and we are back, better than ever. We are an old school PVP/Faction server with many fun and unique plugins. Versions 1.8 - 1.11 Supported.

How are we Different?
On most factions servers, you log in and you immediately have god armor, god apples, stacks of obsidian, and pretty much already in the "end game" stage. Sure, this is fun for a little while, but in the end, what's the point? What's the point of PVP when everyone has god armor? Why even create factions and bases when you can easily dominate other people by yourself? Is this really the fun in Minecraft?

This is where League of Minecraftia differs.

We don't want to call ourselves a "hardcore faction" server, but we are definitely not your average one.
✔ A GOOD starting kit that can get you started, but not OP
✔ Extremely generous voting rewards
✔ Not "Pay to Win" gameplay
✔ Incentive to play/build with other players. We believe a faction server means players working together to dominate, rather than an individualistic experience.
✔ Unique plugins never seen before in any other server
✔ Actually fun. Fun for a LONG time.

As a new server, we are looking to rebuild our community. We are also looking for staff members (including graphics designers) that are dedicated and mature to enrich the gaming experience for others. If you are interested, please post your application here or at our website.
If possible, I highly recommend that you play the server first for you to experience what League of Minecraftia is really about before you apply.

IP: mc.leagueofminecraftia.com

All staff members will start as a Helper
Application Format:

Name:
IGN:
Timezone:
What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone):
Any Experience:
A little bit about yourself:

Thanks for reading and see you in the League, Challenger.
- xDavidKimx
xDavidKimx
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2017 1:12 am
xDavidKimx
Our Creative World is up for builders!
03/25/2017 5:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Dante202
website looks good for enjin
03/25/2017 12:26 am
xDavidKimx
We added Mob Arena!! Awesome Rewards!
03/23/2017 10:00 pm
xDavidKimx
We just added 1v1 Duels!!!! Join Today!
03/21/2017 10:18 pm
xDavidKimx
Hi Nick,

Make sure you're active so we know you are truly dedicated and interested!
03/20/2017 9:42 pm
VoltagePr0
Name: Nick
IGN: xo_savanna
Discord or Skype? (yes or no): yes both but prefer Discord
Timezone: Central
What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone): I can be on pretty much every day starting at about 10-11am
Any Experience: I have owned multiple servers and have helped multiple servers over the last 4 years of playing this game. I enjoy helping out servers where I can. I have quite a bit experience setting up plugins and maintaining a server. I am looking forward to helping make this server the best it can be.
A little bit about yourself: I am Nick, I know my MC name is kind of weird but it was just something me and a couple friends decided to do. I currently have quite a bit of time to sit and play MC and help out around the server. Besides Minecraft I enjoy playing CSGO.
03/19/2017 9:04 pm
xDavidKimx
We got tons of features and a good strong community forming!
03/17/2017 1:41 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Fox
foxes3D
Name: Dani
IGN: Full_Metal_Foxx
Discord or Skype? (yes or no): Both
Timezone: GMT
What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone): Weekdays- 3pm-6pm then 4am-9am Weekends: 12am-1pm ish (I do all nighters every day of the weekend every weekend)
Any Experience: Had my own server and have been Head-Builder/Head-Admin on many servers
A little bit about yourself: I'm Dani, I spend a lot of time gaming because y'know nothing better to do and I'm very well known for being online all night xD
03/18/2017 1:24 am
xDavidKimx
Hi Dani, thanks for applying, see you online so that we know you are committed!
03/16/2017 11:31 pm
xDavidKimx
Remember, if you want to be considered for staff, you MUST be active on our server.
03/15/2017 7:05 pm
xDavidKimx
Did you know? Our server is not "pay-to-win" like many other servers! You can purchase donator ranks with Elo (You get Elo from voting!)
03/13/2017 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DeadEcho17
Name: Echo
IGN: DeadEcho17

Discord or Skype? (yes or no): Yes to both. Though I personally prefer Discord.

Timezone: Central Time Zone. (Chicago)

What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone):
Currently I am in a college class and do other things during the week. So the common times I would be on the server are between 10:30am and 2:00pm, as well as between 7:00pm and 10:00pm on the same day. The weekends are generally free sometimes, so the time that I am on during the weekends vary.

Any Experience:
I have had experience on several other servers. All the servers I have been staffed at have either fallen through before release, or have shut down due to the Owner's lack of commitment. The rank that I held between those various servers were between Moderator and Admin ranks. I was also a "Content Manager" for a server called GuildWars. My responsibilities for the rank were to create content such as banners and server logos, while also holding the rank of Admin in game for "just-in-case" reasons. Currently I am "staffed" at Bytecraft.org (A Semi-vanilla survival server that has slowed down on the daily playerbase).

A little bit about yourself:
I am someone who is in that odd in-between stage between High School and College. Therefore I wanted to dedicate some of my free time, for what is left of it, to working on a minecraft server again. I have done previous minor graphics work for a server and was hoping to see if I would be able to help out the best I can as a graphics designer (As stated in the OP). I may not have the greatest of portfolios, but I want to strive to do my best. Even if it may not be up to your standards, I could do with an intern rank.

My main reason for wanting to become staff is simple. I see this server going places unlike the others that I have tried to help out on. I can tell just by the players online that this is definitely the most unique player base thus far I have seen.
03/14/2017 7:01 pm
xDavidKimx
Awesome! See you on more to know that you are committed!
03/13/2017 11:25 pm
xDavidKimx
Bump!
03/13/2017 9:35 pm
xDavidKimx
Bump!
03/12/2017 8:07 pm
xDavidKimx
bump!
03/12/2017 12:02 am
xDavidKimx
bump!
03/11/2017 9:17 pm
WhosStephs
Name: Steph.
IGN:WhosStephs
Discord or Skype? (yes or no):Both
Timezone:Pacific Standard Time
What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone):4-9pm or 8-12 Am Depending on Days
Any Experience:I have helped many servers with their plugins moderating the well being of a player base. I love helping others far more than myself. I have plenty of time dedicated to helping out a server whether it be New or Old and I always can get the job done. I try to be the best I can be on every server and do my best to make everyone's experience the best it can be!
A little bit about yourself: Hiya, I'm Steph and i am Seventeen years old, I live in the United States more specific California. I have a lot of free time on my hands with being homeschooled, so i decided to help out a server, I have been playing minecraft on and off for over 5 years.
03/16/2017 2:28 am
xDavidKimx
Hi Steph,

It seems that you haven't been on lately! If you want to continue being considered for staff, please show interest by being more active.

Thanks!
03/11/2017 8:32 pm
Cyber_Cow
Name: Michael
IGN: Cyber_Cow
Discord or Skype? (yes or no): Both yes (I don't really like skype but can be used)
Timezone: Central
What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone): Really depends. I can be on most of the weekends, and about 30 - 1 hour on weekdays due to school. On holidays (like Spring Break) I can be on most of the day, for about 4 - 7 hour periods.
Any Experience: I did own a server, so I have staffing experience, and I was mod on a server but it got hacked.
A little bit about yourself: My favorite color is blue, I love cows, I'm learning to code java script (I suck at it) and I have been playing minecraft for 6 years!

Thanks!!!
-Cyber_Cow
03/11/2017 7:55 pm
xDavidKimx
Bump!
03/11/2017 3:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
kooshtheminecraft
Name: Koosh
IGN:KooshTheGamer_YT

Discord or Skype? (yes or no):Skype ,I'll tell you later

Timezone: eastern (america)

What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone):12 to about 3 pm

Any Experience: Yes as a mod on some and a head admin on one
A little bit about yourself:Why I want to be admin/mod: Because I want to help and support people that need assistance. Also:solving problems and resolving conflicts is my thing.
I'm going to be on mostly everyday for about an hour .

Why should I be chosen: people might underestimate me because I'm 12 but I'm very mature and a good person . When I have to sort out bans or resolve a conflict I always listen to both sides of a story and consider each point of view.

Why I'm applying for admin and/or mod : like i have said during bans I will listen to both sides to the story and consider every point of veiw.
03/11/2017 12:27 pm
xDavidKimx
Bump!
03/10/2017 10:32 pm
xDavidKimx
Bump! Thanks for the applications! Please come online so I know you guys show interest in the server
03/10/2017 1:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
MrBUTTER1399
Name: Colin
IGN: ColinF
Discord or Skype? (yes or no): Yes to both
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone): On Weekdays, 3-9 or 3-10; On Weekends, including friday, All Day!
Any Experience: I've been staff on countless servers, including a couple that i've owned throughout the years.
A little bit about yourself:I am currently a junior in highschool, that does wrestling, which just ended, i love gaming and can be found on minecraft all the time. I also enjoy boxing.
03/16/2017 2:28 am
xDavidKimx
Hi Colin,

It seems that you haven't been on lately. Please be more active if you want to continue being considered for staff.

Thanks!
03/10/2017 12:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Pelquix
Name: Chad
IGN: __CBitt
Discord or Skype? (yes or no): Discord and skype
Timezone: UK GMT
What time(s) you will be on the server (In your timezone): 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Any Experience: I've been staffing servers for a very long time, upwards of 4 years and I have also owned my own servers. I've also been Dev on several servers.
A little bit about yourself: I am a Computer Science GCSE student, I have owned my own server on two occasions, I like to help out whenever possible and I like to remain casual whenever I can.

I know it's short but practically is a better decider of whether I qualify.
03/09/2017 9:43 pm
xDavidKimx
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome