LifeCraft SMP Private Whitelisted Server APPLY NOW! (Vanilla 1.12) PC

crazymonkeyplaysmc's Avatar crazymonkeyplaysmc1/21/18 7:09 am history
2/20/2018 4:32 pm
Cheeta65's Avatar Cheeta65
Welcome to the LifeCraft SMP server application post for PC Minecraft vanilla 1.12. LifeCraft is a private whitelisted server that is looking for players that want a mature yet enjoyable Minecraft SMP server to play on. We are looking to add players who have continued to play Minecraft and wish to be part of a friendly community. The server is expected to begin soon so put your applications in ASAP so you can be part of the world when it first opens.

Rules of the server:
  1. No stealing, griefing, cheating or hacking of any kind.
  2. Be friendly and respectful to all members.
  3. YouTube and/or Twitch are not requirements.
  4. Age must be 14+ and/or mature in personality.
  5. All members must use discord for community communication purposes.
  6. Microphone is required for voice confirmation.

The following is the questions we ask you to answer. The more detail the greater your chance of acceptance. Once you have posted your application, if you have been accepted you will receive a message from me regarding the next instructions. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.

IN-GAME NAME (IGN):

TIME-ZONE:

Why do you want to join LifeCraft SMP?

What are your favorite things to do in Minecraft?

Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes why?

Has your interest in Minecraft ever gone away? If yes why?

How long do you expect to play on the server each week?

How long do you see yourself being a part of the community (a month, a year, etc)?
crazymonkeyplaysmc
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2018 4:32 pm
Cheeta65
IN-GAME NAME (IGN): Cheeta65

TIME-ZONE: UTC +1

i've been looking for a server for a while now, but havent been able to find any good ones, most ones i've been on are very toxic, so i'm still looking for a solid community.

redstone, building.

Yes, staff disrespect.

sometimes, but not for long, usually studying, but never for long

probably at least 1 or 2 hours daily

How long do you see yourself being a part of the community (a month, a year, etc)?

fully depends on how much i like the server, but if it meets what i am expecting from it, i can play for probably 1 - 1.5 years
02/05/2018 1:26 pm
Treaders157
IN-GAME NAME (IGN): Skittle_MonsterZ

TIME-ZONE: UTC+00:00

Why do you want to join LifeCraft SMP? I much prefer vanilla servers in comparison with plug-in servers which do all the work for you. If you're going to play the game, play it properly right? Hopefully I'll meet some new people who enjoy the game as much as me and have a good time helping the community to grow!

What are your favorite things to do in Minecraft? I enjoy building 'bases', if you like, as most of my builds aren't your typical house or cave. The community aspect of a server always interests me so I love making shops and joining in with whole server activities.

Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes why? Nope, and I don't intend to :)

Has your interest in Minecraft ever gone away? If yes why? I've recently had a break from the game due to RL stuff, but I'm ready to get stuck in again! I've been playing for quite a few years now so it would be a lie to say that my interest has never faded, however I look forward to getting back into the game doing what I enjoy.

How long do you expect to play on the server each week? An hour or so a night, more at the weekends. Bearing in mind I'm at sixth form (the British equivalent of college) so I'll try to be playing when I'm not studying.

How long do you see yourself being a part of the community (a month, a year, etc)? As long as the server lasts, hopefully! Many of the servers I've been a part of have slowly grinded to a halt in terms of player activity which is always disappointing, resulting in it being abandoned and everyone leaving. I guess as long as the mods and admins and interested, so are the players!
02/05/2018 10:03 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
LanaeLaerne
IN-GAME NAME (IGN):
Kimberly_VdWalle

TIME-ZONE:
CET +01:00

I was redirected by my friend Tr4shM0nk3y

Building.

Speaking my mind.

Yes, cause it was to closely related for a while to my ''school'' work.

2 months
01/31/2018 8:45 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Th4tM0nk3y
Here's my
Application

IN-GAME NAME (IGN): Tr4shM0nk3y
TIME-ZONE: [GMT+1]
Why do you want to join LifeCraft SMP? Looking for a nice SMP to possibly stream from

Building farms and fun community buildings

Been a builder on a couple servers before... Server owners being assholes and not wanting to credit my work -> getting banned

If I run out of ideas on what to build I might take breaks from time to time. Also if there is noone to interact on the server whilst I am on, I could rather just play singleplayer... Just had bad experiences with servers running dead times before...

Depending on studies/work, but will try to get on everyday for about 2 hours

As long as I am anaccepted member of the community that can rely on others :) Can't really specify a timespan
01/31/2018 7:26 am
crazymonkeyplaysmc
Applications have slowed down in the last few days. We're going strong, got some awesome new people mixing well with the old members. We are still accepting so if your interested either reply on here or message me answering the above questions.
01/24/2018 5:06 pm
crazymonkeyplaysmc
The server has now begun. The world is fresh, send in your applications.
01/22/2018 2:54 pm
Stealthy99
IN-GAME NAME (IGN): StealthSyndica_
TIME-ZONE: Central European. I'm from Slovenia
Why do you want to join LifeCraft SMP? I like vailla minecraft. Pure nostaliga, fun to play, nice community without griefers and always smth to do. I don't like bukkit servers with plugins that make your game easier. I have played on many whitelisted SMP server but they all had a small community that died after a year :(.
What are your favorite things to do in Minecraft? I like to survive. I love to build, lately learning about redstone (I'm very bad at it).
Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes why? Never ever. If you play, play it fair.
Has your interest in Minecraft ever gone away? If yes why? No, bcs there is so many thing you can do ! You never run out of fun stuff to do.
How long do you expect to play on the server each week? I will probably be active every day a week for a few hours. Maybe some exceptions but after work there is nothing better than playing some minecraft in peace.
How long do you see yourself being a part of the community (a month, a year, etc)? One answer : Till the end.

I hope I get included in the server community, I'm already looking forward to your reply. I also meet al the rules you listed above.
Have a nice day!
01/21/2018 11:09 pmhistory
robomaster223
IN-GAME NAME (IGN): robomaster223 add #1982 for discord

side note ; ill be starting doing streaming once I get the channel set up at least

TIME-ZONE: est

Why do you want to join LifeCraft SMP? I use to play on a whitelisted server for 4 years and recently it shut down so I have been looking for a new whitelisted community to join

What are your favorite things to do in Minecraft? mainly build and create redstone structures

Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes why? no not to my knowledge

Has your interest in Minecraft ever gone away? If yes why? no as it was one of the few games ivd picked up and really enjoyed ive been playing since beta 1.7

How long do you expect to play on the server each week? depends on work schedule but most likely 12-13 hours

How long do you see yourself being a part of the community (a month, a year, etc)? hopefully a year maybe two

01/21/2018 9:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
IN-GAME NAME (IGN):
Smandude25

TIME-ZONE:
UTC+0800

Because most SMP servers ive joined r not cool, and im looking for a actually fun one.

Build, pvp.

Nope

Nope

Probs 3 to 4 hours

maybe forever, if i really like it.

PS if im accepted, please PM me!
01/21/2018 9:13 pm
crazymonkeyplaysmc
Feel free to reply on here or on a private message.
01/21/2018 3:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Noorullah
IN-GAME NAME: Noorullah

Time-zone: EST

Why do you want to join LifeCraft SMP: I've been playing minecraft for 4 years now and have played on other SMP servers before. I had a great time playing, I enjoy survival, but singleplayer is just too lonely for me.

Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes why? I have not been banned on any server

Has your interest in minecraft every gone away? If yes why? I have not lost interest in playing minecraft, because it was the first pc game I ever brought with my own money back in 2014. Also, my computer cannot run very high-end games, so I mostly play minecraft. I will not become one of those people who talk trash about minecraft all because they played over 4 years in the game, but then all of a sudden lost interest.

How long do you expect to play on the server each week? Do to my love for survival, you will see me regularly. Week days 5 pm - 12 pm, Weekends, 10 am - 9 pm.

How long do you see yourself being part of the community? You'll expect me to become a value member, if the community doesn't die out, then a year+
01/21/2018 7:17 am
iiRobynVonClown
IN-GAME NAME (IGN): iiRobynVonClown

TIME-ZONE: GMT/BST ( UK. )

I want to join LifeCraft SMP because recently. I've been looking for a SMP to play on and I'd really like to join this one to meet new people and join a new community that will have amazing, kind and great members that I can bond in.

My favourite things to do in Minecraft is to build. Wether its Survival or Creative. I love building and making new ideas. I also love executing them and making it look like what it looks like in my head.

I don't recall. I have been kicked a couple of times but never banned.

One time my minecraft interest went away because of rudeness and toxicity in some communities. I hope this community will be nice and not toxic.

Each day would be 1-2 hours so approximately 7-14 hours a week. ( Depends on school and timezone though. )

I see myself being a part of the community for as long as it is a thing. I would like to make sure that the community is great and if I am sure it is. I will stay in it for ages because it is a great way to have friends and a great way to have a good life online.
01/21/2018 7:13 am
JustMarsoo
mc name: JustMarsoo
timezone: 13u
its good bro? give me
01/31/2018 8:39 amhistory
Level 7 : Apprentice Princess
Armscelli
You call this a app?! Very funny
Planet Minecraft

Website