⚜Lior's Wrath MMORPG Server⚜Recruiting EVERYTHING!⚜

BigLogs's Avatar BigLogs5/1/15 11:33 pm
5/2/2015 9:19 pm
pixel8ed's Avatar pixel8ed
Greetings

Hello, I am the owner/manager of a server in progress called "Lior's Wrath". I am in need of many people to make up the team that creates and establishes the server. Note that I am only taking people who seem very professional and mature. Please feel free to read some info about the upcoming server, how to apply, contacting me, and the next step in this application process.

Information Station

So, getting started with a description of the server, I will let you know what type of server this will be. The server will be an MMORPG with many different extensive features that players will certainly enjoy.

Features

Races - Races will be one of the base features of the server. The player will be granted the choice to become an Elf, Orc, or a Human. We will most definitely add more races if players feel it is necessary. Each of these races will be accompanied with their own skills and abilities. For example, if I were the Orc race, I'd have more strength than the Elf and Human, but my speed would be very low and I wouldn't be able to do somethings that Elves or Humans maybe able to do.

Levels/Skills - I put these two together because they are very similar. First off, their will be levels (Probably a level cap of 100). Speaking of level caps, we plan to have a feature were players are able to "prestige" once they reach a certain level. Skills will be a feature were a player will be able to spend "Skill points" on things to level their character up further. This is as in leveling up endurance, speed, strength, magic, ect.

Towns/Spawn/Guilds - Next, there will be a feature, like factions, that will enable you to create a "Guild" with your friends or strangers. For your guild you can either purchase land in the main spawn town (Still needs a name), or you can go and build your own town to live in. Spawn town will incorporate npcs with quests, events, npc shops, player shops, and more.

NOTE: I only listed the basic features of the server. Now I will list what I need and the rewards incorporated. Please find a spot to put "ireadthethread" into your app! If you don't you'll be auto rejected.

How-to Apply

Here's what I need:
- Developers [0/2]
These guys will be the most help. They will get a part of donations.
- Builders [0/5]
These people are one of the keys, too. They might get a part of donations.
- Staff Lead [0/2]
My right hand people. Might get a part of donations.
- Staff [0/6]
The Staff Leads are the leaders of this team, and I just oversee. Might get a part of Donations.
- Helpers [0/5]
They are all around goodness.

Applications

Developer
Click to reveal
Name:
Experience Developing:
Examples of plugins you've made:
Why should I chose you?
Rate your maturity (Without using ?/10):
Why do you want to join?

Builder
Click to reveal
Name:
Experience Building:
Best style of building:
Examples of builds:
Rate your maturity without using ?/10:
Why should I chose you?
Why do you want to join?

Staff Lead
Click to reveal
Name:
Experience with staff:
Why you want to join:
Why you instead of someone else?
What makes you different?
Are you a leader?

Staff
Click to reveal
Name:
Experience with staff:
Why you want to join:
Are you a leader?

Helper
Click to reveal
Name:
Why you want to help:
Why should I pick you:
How long are you on a day?

BigLogs
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2015 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
rellik998
PepsiKnight's Builder Application

Name:
Omar Saeed (My IGN is PepsiKnight, not Rellik998, which was my old IGN)

Experience Building:
I have been playing minecraft for a good 4 years now, and as such, I've grown a vast amount of experience and techniques which I've grown to implement to my builds, giving them a slight unique touch in my opinion.
I've been playing on creative servers for as long as I have remembered, and have always been addicted to World Edit, allowing me to be quite proficient in using it at this stage now.
Apart from that, I can try to prove how experienced I am through the use of screenshots of my builds, however, due to me not really screenshotting anything I build, I only have 2 builds saved.

Best style of building:
I really love building huge buildings like castles, townhalls and in general, just cities and towns. I also love building walls, and can make some decent patterns for a wall to be word editted whilst making sure that it doesn't look plain and undetailed.
My general expertise would be building in a medievalish theme, along with Georgian builds. I also can build 'desert' builds well, using sandstone and other desert-esque blocks.

Examples of builds:
https://imgur.com/p9tPtiZ,RoCMzyQ,upQKB ... d3,9f9pyKz

I would describe myself as a person who loves to joke around and have fun with the other players on the server, however, if at anytime at all I might take a joke too far, I'll make sure that I would stop myself, meaning that I would say that I'm moderately mature.
Also, when the time calls for being strict and serious, then I will be strict and serious.

Why should I chose you?
Overall, I would say that I'm a very cheery player who always strives to help out others and will dedicate a lot of time and effort into building.
I would also ensure to never ever abuse any staff powers I might receive, and would ensure that I have the same advantages as an every-day player. I would also treat every single player, whether they're an admin, mod, builder, helper, owner or just a new player, with the utmost respect, treating everyone equally.

Why do you want to join?
I would like to join due to the server looking really detailed and professional. I in particular am really excited to see what skills and levels there are, and to see if it is integrated into the server well or not.
The server also hints that there might not be any builder, which I really would look forward to due to it making the players on the server focus on 'adventuring' and 'role-playing', which can make the player-base even funner and bond together more.
I'm also always a Dwarf... ALWAYS, which means I can't wait to try out your 'race' plugin as to become one

Thank you in advance.
-PepsiKnight
05/02/2015 9:19 pm
pixel8ed
Name:
Ron Lee
IGN:MrJoker_PT

Experience Building:
I love building and have been recruited by about 5 servers to build.

Best style of building:
PixelArt, buildings

Examples of builds:
hotels, shops, towers

8.9/10(I like to be precise)

Why should I choose you?
I am a dedicated Minecraftian that loves to build. Once I start something, i always finish it. I have made many creations in Minecraft, such as an adventure map(unpublished) and I spend almost all of my time on servers building something in my plot(in a creative server).

Why do you want to join?
I always love to feel that I am an important part of something, and it is my pleasure to see others enjoy the works i created. I love to help others and I love to build, so this is a win-win situation for me.
05/02/2015 5:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Contradictional
Can you describe the plugins you want from the developer?
05/02/2015 5:17 pm
BigLogs
Some unique Guilds, levels, skills plugins. Of course I will be helping code.
05/02/2015 7:44 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
MineCraft Name: Coonor

What plugins are you familiar with: Familiar with most every plugin that is big in the world of minecraft.

Server Staff Experience:I use to work with tons of server owners. (I work in a wide-range of variety when it comes to staff positions.) Their servers consists of mini-games, factions, survival, rpg related content. My experience being a staff is very complex from what I do, I'am very dedicated to the things I do. I would like to use my talent and experience to be able to expand my knowledge and skills to improve to be able to work with full potential and commitment. I can adapt to certain types of communities so there's really no problem for me to be able to communicate and work with others. Let that set aside for a while, anyways I'm that type of person who looks for more possibilities and I really expect myself to progress and gain experience as I work with different people and certain things that can let me improve myself to be a better staff member. And as I gain those things, I try to put them and use them to good use so can be able to provide the best service that is available for me to handle and give.

I believe Moderators are what keep the community clean and strong, and are essential to making any server a pleasant place to play. They should not only understand the servers rules and how to enforce them, but also be friendly, welcoming and provide players with any guidance they may need. I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that the server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way the community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Mod to be able to secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. Also I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that our server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way our community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Head-Moderator / Moderator so I can secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community.

I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

Timezone:EST New York, United States

Willing to help anytime, and will provide help with anything.

Thank you

PLEASE RESPOND VIA EMAIL: longislandstringin@gmail.com

05/02/2015 2:47 pm
BigLogs
No, you didn't bother to use our templates. Denied.
05/02/2015 6:31 am
PrimeFrost546
ManaCreeper Staff Application:

Name: Richard Tran

Experience with staff:
Yes I do have past experience of being a staff member. I was once a Moderator on a server called Adventure Realms which was shut down because of low funding, I was also a Moderator on another server called Poseidon-Craft but I chose to resign for a reason, I was a Head-Admin on a server called Pone-craft but was also shut down, I was once a Helper on server called MCubePvp but suddenly I was demoted for some reason, and lastly I was once a Owner on a network but it only lasted for 2 days because I didn't have much knowledge in plugins.

Why you want to join:
Well the reason I want to be apart of your server is because I see the server has potential into becoming a popular server, another reason is because I enjoy RPG so I would gladly use most of my spare time helping the server. My last reason for wanting to be apart of your team, is because I would like to assist you by helping the server community grow.

I would describe my personality as kind and strict person, but sometimes I would like to joke around so I could make the server fun for everyone. I will be serious when a player has broken a rule or when a staff member needs my assistance.

Well I'm a kind person and I'm always willing to use my spare time helping a player on the server. Another reason is because I treat all players with respect and that I will never abuse anyone on the server.

Nothing, I'm just a ordinary guy who likes playing minecraft and is willing to help a server community grow, so that servers can achieve their goals.

Are you a leader?
Of course, I'm able to look after staff members and to make sure they're doing their jobs. I'm also able to teach them to solve problems if they need help with it.

PS: Thank you for reading my app and I hope to become part of your team.
PSS: "ireadthethread"
05/02/2015 6:21 am
OhItsBae
Name: IGN - OhItsBae OR Tom
Experience with staff: Been Staff/Admin on many servers before.
Why you want to join: I LOVE MMOs and this sounds great!
Rate your maturity without using ?/10: Like to have fun can ba a bit immature sometimes but if you tell me to stop I do.
Why you instead of someone else? I have had plenty of experience with MMOs and I am unique.
What makes you different? Being a bit younger than most.
Are you a leader? Yes I have been the leader/main commander in many raids and missions. And am ready to take on anyting.

STAFF LEAD/STAFF APPLICATION "ireadthethread"
05/02/2015 6:07 am
ThwMightyMidget
Name: Will - TheMightyMidget

Experience with staff: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on LegendCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on PeoplesCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on average. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Why you want to join: I want to join, because i want to help people on the server, and you the owner, if people need help i'l help them.
Rate your maturity without using ?/10: 6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.
Why you instead of someone else? I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

What makes you different? To be honest, i'm not different to anybody else, i dont have super powers or anything, i'm just a average teenage boy, looking to help servers grow, or if they need to help and dedication that the server needs im there.

Are you a leader? Yes, i am a leader, why? Well, i will keep the server at hand, and safe from hackers and trolls. I will punish anyone who disobeys the rules or the staff.
05/02/2015 5:07 am
RSunny
Name: RSunny (Станислав/Stanislav IRL) Premium Account

Position: Staff Lead/Staff Member

Skype: sunnyoops0 (Made it a long time ago, sorry for the weird nickname.)

Experience with staff: 5 times in Bulgarian ex-servers. EnderGod, GameplayBG, CastlePVP/Land/Ville.

Why you want to join: I want to join a friendly community in which i to be helpful with my actions and continue to support the server. I take no part of donations, sorry.

Rate your maturity without using ?/10: I can't rate my maturity. Only my actions can.

Why you instead of someone else? I don't know, i don't know any applicants, they can be better or worse than me for your server.

What makes you different? Cooperative, creative, intelligent, optimistic, fun to be around with.

Are you a leader? Possibly. In difficult situations people usually turn to me for help.
05/02/2015 4:10 am
Infinistone
Name Nicodemus Nathanael
Experience With Building: I like To Help Server Better With Building. One time Ive been Builder And Make the Lobby better.
Best Style of building: Medival & Modern
Examples of building: hotel
Rate Your maturity without using ?/10: 7
Why Should i chose you? : Because I wanna show my Building skill to Everyone And Having A Honor
Why do You want to join? : Because I want to Show people my skill and having honor From other people because having a honor is The best thing in my Life.

Hope i can be Builder! .
Minecraft name: COLDPL4Y
Minecraft account kind: Cracked
05/02/2015 3:14 am
CheezeVMz21
Name: Andhika Sydney
Why you want to help: I want to help the server and the players on it. Base on your server information, the server will become a races server in the starting. There might be players who dont understand the races features. I can help them to know how this features work and when i read the races info, it is very simple to me. Is like faction way, so i want to help you to develop the server to become good. And there are Level feature, if player dont understand about level i should help them to check the info from u or i can directly answer it.
Why should I pick you: Because i like to play minecraft a lot, so i am an active boy. I like to help others in this server and show the way to play the server.
How long are you on a day? 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3-5 hours on weekend.
05/02/2015 2:41 am
Thommy01
Name: Thommy01
Experience with staff: I have been staff on many servers that almost had 200 people on it and i think that is alot for a vaanilla server and i have also benn admin and Head-Admin for some servers too, i have learned power is not what you need it is the nice side you need for a staff
Why you want to join: Because i want to help your server whit what you want me to help you whit,
Rate your maturity without using ?/10: 8
Why you instead of someone else?: Because im a greaat leader 'A great leader knows they way goes the way and shows the way'
What makes you different?: Im pretty nice to people and will always be to people who need me. i will alway show up to people when they need help. That is what make me diffrent.
Are you a leader?: What do you mean?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome