🔵 LiteMC 🔵 Recruiting Helpers / Mods / Admins / Managers

emeraldau28's Avatar emeraldau283/11/18 7:46 pm
3/24/2018 8:00 am
emeraldau28's Avatar emeraldau28
LiteMC is a multi-network server featuring Factions, Creative & KitPVP and there are lots more coming soon! As were going to be releasing in a month or two, we obviously need some staff. We're looking for Managers, Admins, Mods and Helpers! Age is not a big priority for me, just respect is a main thing that I love each person to have! If your interested you can message your application below or join our discord and PM 𝓔𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓭#6210 !

Helper / Mod Application:
  • In Game Name (Minecraft Username)
  • Why do you want to become staff?

Admin / Manager Application
  • In Game Name (Minecraft Username)
  • Why do you want to become staff?
  • If a player started hacking, what would you do?
  • If a player started spamming chat, what would you do?

Discord: http://discord.gg/TSz2sHE
    Discord Username: 𝓔𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓭#6210

Regards,
    Emerald
emeraldau28
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2018 10:53 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Grump
Corcustos
Anybody wanting to apply should now apply on our site here: http://litemc.pw/community/index.php?forums/staff-applications.12/

Thanks.
~Manager of LiteMC
03/19/2018 12:47 am
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
logan2971
If you don't mind me asking, can I get your xenforo license validation code?
03/24/2018 7:59 am
emeraldau28
Sure, PM Me on Discord (𝓔𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓭#6210)
03/18/2018 9:01 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
thetechkid123
  • In Game Name (Minecraft Username) ITzBigBurrell

• Experience: i have alot of expierance. im very good with players when it comes to warning and banning. i find my self a very mature respectful player.

• Why do you want to become staff? I would love to become staff because i believe to consider myself a very well mature and reliable staff member. i would love to do alot for the server by gainging players,recording,etc. im active all day and i know how to handle players that are being annoying,disrespectful and just overall not being a good player. i hope to get accepted so not only to help the server out but to become a loyal player as well
03/18/2018 4:09 pm
ILoveYouMore
  • In Game Name: ILoveYouX

• Expereience: Iwas owner of my own server with around 100 people and i was admin on a server with like 250 players.

• Why do you want to become staff? I liked it a lot and i want to get back into it

• If a player started hacking, what would you do? Record evidence and temp ban them for about 20 days

• If a player started spamming chat, what would you do? Ask him to stop and if he doesn't i mute him for 2hours
03/14/2018 9:06 am
TimmyPasta
  • In Game Name (Minecraft Username) YourPalFritz

• Age 19

• Expereience Owner of KodaKraft.

• Why do you want to become staff? I enjoy helping people and trolling hackers

• If a player started hacking, what would you do? Give em a warn and then temp ban on 2nd offence

• If a player started spamming chat, what would you do? Mute them for 20 minutes. If they keep it up, ban.

03/13/2018 3:18 am
Level 1 : New Network
DaneMc_15
IGN: DaneMc_15
Experience: I specialize in server development and start up. Have run and built server's of my own. I know what I'm doing. I always think before I do.
Why do I want to be staff: I enjoy helping other people, and love doing it. I'm not the average 15 year old, I can code Java well, and html. I hope I can be a right hand man to the owner and other staff members.

If a player was hacking and I was a Admin or mod I would first freeze the player and ask if he would Skype (or join.me) and share his screen and personally show me his mods folder, snooper settings, and internet/chrome explorer
downloads folder. I found this to be the most effective way to find a hacker, and effectively search him without breaking Eula and being fair.

If a player is spamming: I would message him and warn him once, if it keeps happening, I will mute him for 12 he

Thanks for the opportunity,
Dane

03/12/2018 3:22 am
NotRazor_
  • In Game Name (Minecraft Username): NotRazor_

• Expereience: I have been staff on many servers. I have also owned and co-owned many as well. I owned ArticPrison which generated around 30new players daily. I also co-owned many of my friends servers. I have also co-owned a kitpvp server that was semi-successful getting around 20+ daily players. I have been helper multiple times on PurplePrison that is currently still up and running and has been voted the #1 Prison Server on many sites including PMC. I have also been a moderator on many servers including RivalFactions. I am was Helper on a small server was struggling due to funding issues. I have also been community manager and staff manager for a few servers that have gone down due to lack of funding or non dedicated owners. I was recently Staff Manager and partially an owner for ScarletMC/ThistleMC (They merged), but I quit due to a misunderstanding I encountered with the owner.

• Why do you want to become staff?: I want to be staff and help out on this server because I believe with the things I can bring to the table, I can help make this network good. In order for a server to last long it will need good staff members and I think if I was able to be on this server's staff team that we would be going in the right direction. Most people want the rank because of the permissions, respect, popularity or for some other reason. I only apply for servers to do exactly what the tag states. I want to have the rank for what it does, not what it gets and that's where a lot of servers die down when they have staff abusing.

• If a player started hacking, what would you do?: I would first confirm if they are hacking by checking out their movements and see if anything they do is abnormal. Then I would ask them to screen share on Discord to see if they are using a hacked client, and if they are I would permanently ban them for hacking.

• If a player started spamming chat, what would you do?: I would ask the player to stop. If they continue I will warn them one more time. If they then continue, I would kick them off of the server. Assuming they will continue based off past actions, I would give mute them for 30 minutes to an hour based on what they were spamming. If they continue then its a 12 hour ban for essentially staff disrespect for not listening to a staff member giving orders.
PS. I was hoping to possibly apply for a staff manager position if that position is available, but if not I am willing to take any position given to me.
03/12/2018 7:46 pm
emeraldau28
Accepted!
03/12/2018 2:50 am
emeraldau28
Still Looking!
03/11/2018 9:18 pm
emeraldau28
The Admin Position is currently filled 3/3. Still looking for Helpers & Mods!
03/11/2018 8:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
steamtm
  • In Game Name (Minecraft Username) _O0F

• Age 16

• Expereience I have been an admin on many small servers (20 or fewer players a day) and I have owned a server with a player-base of about 50 people a day.

• Why do you want to become staff? I want to become staff because I believe I could help this server to grow, develop, and I enjoy helping resolve people's problems.

• If a player started hacking, what would you do? I would temporarily ban them for 15 - 30 days depending on what hacks they were using.

• If a player started spamming chat, what would you do? I would warn them, and then if they kept up, I would mute them for 15 minutes.

03/11/2018 8:53 pm
emeraldau28
Awesome! Love the application can you please come into Discord and PM me (Discord Server: http://discord.gg/TSz2sHE)
03/11/2018 8:15 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
03/11/2018 8:24 pm
emeraldau28
I'll accept that application! Please come into our discord (http://discord.gg/TSz2sHE) and PM me!
03/11/2018 8:26 pm
emeraldau28
If you've got any questions, just PM me on Planet MC!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome